Author Topic: Terrible, disgusting, deplorable, gross stain on the Obama administration  (Read 911 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Cross boarder shootings.
Why did the Obama administration protect these thugs?
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/border-issues/2017/02/19/supreme-court-mexican-sue-border-patrol-killings-jose-antonio-elena-rodriguez-sergio-adrian-hernandez-guereca/97875736/
The circumstances of the Texas case are similar to a 2012 shooting in Nogales, Mexico, where Jose Antonio Elena Rodriguez, 16, was shot 10 times in the back and head by Border Patrol Agent Lonnie Swartz. Swartz fired through the slats in the border fence from Nogales, Arizona. Swartz said rocks were being thrown, prompting him to fire numerous times, reload his gun and fire again.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/02/19/cross-border-shooting-supreme-court-mexico-border-patrol/98090414/
It was a typical summer day in 2010 when Hernández died. His lawyers say he was playing with three friends in the 33 foot-wide concrete culvert separating El Paso and Ciudad Juárez, Mexico. Mesa's lawyers say he responded to a group of suspected illegal aliens throwing rocks at Border Patrol agents. Cellphone videos appeared to show that Hernández was hiding beneath a train trestle when he was shot in the head.
A 2013 investigation by the Arizona Republic found that Border Patrol agents and Customs and Border Protection officers killed at least 42 people — including at least 13 Americans — in an eight-year period. At the time, none of the agents or officers responsible were publicly known to have faced consequences.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 11:20:30 PM by MakeItRain »

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That is rough ridin' gross.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
eff all of that crap.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You really nailed the essence of a renocat thread :thumbs:
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Surprised people didn't know obama hates Mexicans way more than trump.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
I think these may have popped up in the forget Missouri maybe definitely avoid all cops always thread. if I were mexico, I would be shelling over the border in response to such acts of war

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That's who I thought it was

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
US BORDER PATROL: LIKE PARK RANGER AND COP COMBINED BUT WITH EXTRA MURDER

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
AND TSA

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Surprised people didn't know obama hates Mexicans way more than trump.

His deportation rates have been mentioned on here several times then your people act like they are just a ruse and Obama paid all of Central America to cross the border.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ignoramuses sums up the description of most Americans knowledge about what is happening at.the border.  It is war.  Lawlessness is rampant in some places.  Saying all border agents are like one who likes to shoot rock throwing kids is unfair to other agents.  We had a dog growing up that humped on everything and would roll over and stick out his wingflinger at you, but I didn't assume all dogs did this.  Obama was incompetent, but he wasn't protecting thug agents,  but was protecting his warriors.  Trump realizes we have anarchy raging at our southern door way.  No to a wall, minefields yes.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
This is good for the economy.  The agents have jobs, buy bullets.  The illegals demand the building of a wall, also good for economy.  Not to mention the rock damage repair service.  All pluses.