Author Topic: Coaching adjustment was the key, I think? _FAN help!  (Read 1003 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Coaching adjustment was the key, I think? _FAN help!
« on: November 19, 2016, 06:01:16 PM »
I thought, and I may be wrong, that Baylor did a good job of containing Sisco, it looked to me that they used their ends to keep him hemmed in, they essentially stood their ends up. It looked to me that either Dana, Del, or Dickey saw this and at halftime decided to blow them off of the ball and run right at those ends with the tailbacks. Am I wrong about this?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Coaching adjustment was the key, I think? _FAN help!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 06:27:30 PM »
I thought, and I may be wrong, that Baylor did a good job of containing Sisco, it looked to me that they used their ends to keep him hemmed in, they essentially stood their ends up. It looked to me that either Dana, Del, or Dickey saw this and at halftime decided to blow them off of the ball and run right at those ends with the tailbacks. Am I wrong about this?

Yes. Also, we figured out that the right side of our line was dominating and finally kept giving Barnes the ball behind them.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 07:03:21 PM »
Could it be our OC's finally figured out what our RB's are good for; instead of using a QB to run.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2016, 08:14:07 PM »
How infuriating is it that Barnes hasn't played more before today? To me, a lot.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2016, 08:17:15 PM »
How infuriating is it that Barnes hasn't played more before today? To me, a lot.

I think he got hurt against Missouri State and didn't get back to 100% until OSU.