Author Topic: Donald H. Bush  (Read 9025 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Donald H. Bush
« on: November 15, 2016, 10:55:53 AM »
So less than a week into president-elect status and our guy Donald Hussein Bush has already rolled back several promises:
No deportation force
No ban on Muslims
LGBT marriage "settled law"
Not locking her up
Not repealing and replacing
Not draining the swamp

I'm sure there are others that I missed. Trump should be given credit for being smarter than everyone thought. He knew if he even reached out a little bit to the disaffected alt-right types like stunted, cat27, and fanning they would just latch on and keep holding on no matter what. That flame of hope can't be extinguished, ever.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Donald H. Bush
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 10:57:45 AM »
Solid reporting, MIR. Those are all things I never supported anyways.  :combofan:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 11:01:26 AM »
One thing lost in the entire process, particularly by those on the left who collectively were chomping on the bit for War Pig Hillary giving here a free run to start WWIII (or IV, given your perspective) was that Donald Jeb Trump called for ending the wars of aggression and regime change.  But as I said, the blood thirsty Hillary "Mushroom Cloud" Clinton supporters never heard that.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 11:03:14 AM »
I'm good with him not doing most of that stuff he said he was going to do. In fact, I'd like him to make that list biggly'er.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 11:06:23 AM »
Next week he will go back to supporting all that stuff
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2016, 11:06:50 AM »
i'm ok with him playing around with the economy and trade or whatever because wgaf, just leave the social stuff alone and don't die before your term is up

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2016, 11:07:08 AM »
The fact that he is going to jack crap of the extreme stuff he spoke about is going to be a big political gamble, imo.  I mean, he either thinks that the dems will run out another horrible candidate next time, that he can change voter base by what he does/accomplishes during the next few years, or that he can ignore his current base and win them back quickly with more hate and fear for the next election.

The whole drain the swamp thing is the worst, imo.  I mean, I am seeing a lot of articles about how he had zero understanding of the job of the presidency and will be handing over huge amts of power/influence to his advisors so that those advisors can basically partially do his job for him and partially teach him how to do the job.  The swamp is being restocked as we speak with ppl that have been there before so that they can do the above.  It is probably going to have the exact opposite effect that most of the drain-the-swampers actually expected.  More influence in governing by those who want to create, expand, and take advantage of loop holes and power.

If this is in fact how he plans to proceed, he is in effect making himself Hillary for the next election.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2016, 11:07:40 AM »
Does lib want America great or is he just hoping for Trump to tank so he can lol at everyone?  :frown: Sad if true.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2016, 11:08:32 AM »
One thing lost in the entire process, particularly by those on the left who collectively were chomping on the bit for War Pig Hillary giving here a free run to start WWIII (or IV, given your perspective) was that Donald Jeb Trump called for ending the wars of aggression and regime change.  But as I said, the blood thirsty Hillary "Mushroom Cloud" Clinton supporters never heard that.

Dax, I am not saying the time is now, but sometime pretty quickly here, Don's presidency is going to have to be about more than simply how bad of a person/candidate Hillary is/was.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2016, 11:09:44 AM »

Dax, I am not saying the time is now, but sometime pretty quickly here, Don's presidency is going to have to be about more than simply how bad of a person/candidate Hillary is/was.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2016, 11:12:29 AM »
The fact that he is going to jack crap of the extreme stuff he spoke about is going to be a big political gamble, imo.  I mean, he either thinks that the dems will run out another horrible candidate next time, that he can change voter base by what he does/accomplishes during the next few years, or that he can ignore his current base and win them back quickly with more hate and fear for the next election.

The whole drain the swamp thing is the worst, imo.  I mean, I am seeing a lot of articles about how he had zero understanding of the job of the presidency and will be handing over huge amts of power/influence to his advisors so that those advisors can basically partially do his job for him and partially teach him how to do the job.  The swamp is being restocked as we speak with ppl that have been there before so that they can do the above.  It is probably going to have the exact opposite effect that most of the drain-the-swampers actually expected.  More influence in governing by those who want to create, expand, and take advantage of loop holes and power.

If this is in fact how he plans to proceed, he is in effect making himself Hillary for the next election.

Not as of yet. The transition thus far looks like a total clusterfuck.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2016, 11:13:31 AM »
We didn't want those things anyway!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2016, 11:32:17 AM »
We definitely don't want those things but going back to the primary there were several people :ROFL: at the possibility of them ever happening, the cucks were all in though, they had so much hope. In a way I kinda feel bad for them, the rug pulled out from under them again, this time though not a woman or a dickhead boss who didn't think they were good enough, but by the savior. It's sad.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2016, 11:34:14 AM »
I can't believe the obamacare cave

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2016, 11:35:07 AM »

He won't want the job again in 4 years and he doesn't care if he fucks up the Republican party in the meantime.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2016, 11:35:16 AM »
It is because he has no rough ridin' clue what to do or how to do it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2016, 11:52:06 AM »
As long as Prog-Lib nation is in total meltdown and calling for civil disobedience (or worse) simply because they're mad that the War Pig didn't get elected, then there will be a place for pointing out how disastrous the War Pig would have been as president, and how the same Prog-Libs advocating violence sold out their ideals to support War Pig HRC.

The election was just a week ago and Donald Jeb Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2016, 11:56:20 AM »
rumpelstiltskin

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2016, 11:57:14 AM »
Looks like America made the right decision.  :driving:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2016, 11:57:24 AM »
That's a great point dax, I firmly believe that you are in no way obsessed with Hillary
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2016, 11:58:59 AM »
MIR you know he's not actually the president yet.  He's not allowed to do president stuff for another couple months or so.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2016, 12:01:16 PM »
That's a great point dax, I firmly believe that you are in no way obsessed with Hillary

PALib talking about obsession  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2016, 12:09:08 PM »
 :love:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2016, 12:10:38 PM »
MIR you know he's not actually the president yet.  He's not allowed to do president stuff for another couple months or so.

The things I listed are things he or his surrogates have already walked back. I also very clearly called him president-elect. This is where I'd encourage you to read more but if that's too much of a bother you can just find his 60 Minutes interview from Sunday.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2016, 12:12:44 PM »
These are all great things, MIR. Don't know why you have to make fun of him for "walking back" on these issues when it's good for the rest of America. Good for him. Good for the United States of America!!!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 12:15:53 PM by WackyCat08 »