Author Topic: carson coffman=brian kavanaugh?  (Read 5639 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: carson coffman=brian kavanaugh?
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2010, 11:42:40 AM »
Jeff Schwinn.

Marshal > LaLa, so we may be OK with that.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2010, 11:46:46 AM »
Kavanaugh wasn't mobile, but he was very savvy in the pocket. He could throw a tight spiral and didn't need to a baseball windup to get a pass off or have tunnel vision for one receiver. The O-line struggled Kavanaugh's senior year. His running back was so-so — I think Hicks got injured in summer drills and Lawrence started. He had Lockett and a great defense.
Anyone comparing Coffman to him of Matt Miller is in denial or has forgotten just how bad Coffman sucks.

This.^

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2010, 11:49:11 AM »
If May, Kavs, and Wyren weren't in the Outback, each a bottle deep in crown and skoal then we would have never won a single game with them.  What do today's youngsters have to help shape their careers? A dumbass Leadership Studies building and cake? I'm just not seeing it.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2010, 12:08:58 PM »
If May, Kavs, and Wyren weren't in the Outback, each a bottle deep in crown and skoal then we would have never won a single game with them.  What do today's youngsters have to help shape their careers? A dumbass Leadership Studies building and cake? I'm just not seeing it.

Pie you son of a bitch

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2010, 12:28:35 PM »
Sorry but I have it on good word that they are switching from pie to moist cake.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dave Wooderson

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2010, 12:36:43 PM »
Sorry but I have it on good word that they are switching from pie to moist cake.

I have it from an A++ Source that it's still pie.  According to this source they haven't proved themselves enough on the field to get cake, let alone ice cream on the side with the pie.  And it's served cold.  Trying to keep them motivated is what I've been told.
Wait a minute guys... I don't play golf... for money... against people.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2010, 01:33:12 PM »

I have it from an A++ Source that it's still pie.  According to this source they haven't proved themselves enough on the field to get cake, let alone ice cream on the side with the pie.  And it's served cold.  Trying to keep them motivated is what I've been told.
sorry dave but my source knows your source and i had my source feed your source with misinformation in an attempt to keep the real pie to moist cake transition under wraps.  oh, don't worry, we talk and we take notes on all of this.  it's all being noted, duly noted.  in time you all will be slathering your fat gummy mouths with moist cake with your digustingly dirty paws after pushing your taints all day. 

Offline Dave Wooderson

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2010, 01:55:03 PM »

sorry dave but my source knows your source and i had my source feed your source with misinformation in an attempt to keep the real pie to moist cake transition under wraps.  oh, don't worry, we talk and we take notes on all of this.  it's all being noted, duly noted.  in time you all will be slathering your fat gummy mouths with moist cake with your digustingly dirty paws after pushing your taints all day. 

He said taints.   :lol:
Wait a minute guys... I don't play golf... for money... against people.

Offline opcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2010, 05:27:36 PM »
Love all the negros here hating on the white qb.    :opcat:
MY NIGGA

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2010, 05:38:30 PM »
Which one of you smart guys tried to say Lawrence wasnt good?  Check the list of alltime rushing yds for Cat rbs...

Offline opcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2010, 05:43:09 PM »
Which one of you smart guys tried to say Lawrence wasnt good?  Check the list of alltime rushing yds for Cat rbs...

Lawrence sucks.   eat that black dick sucka.    :jerk:  :lol:
MY NIGGA

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2010, 05:57:46 PM »
wow, this isn't getting old at all.