Author Topic: Oh well  (Read 1348 times)

Offline #1AUFAN

• Fan
    • View Profile
Oh well
« on: September 18, 2014, 10:54:16 PM »
I expected the game to be close, but not in the way that it actually played out.

Obviously, you should have won the game. I gained a lot of respect for your defense tonight. I knew that Auburn would have a hard time moving the ball, but at time's even Malzahn appeared to be completely confounded. I would be very proud of your effort on defense.

As an Auburn fan, I'm not sure what to take from this game moving forward, except that we got a win that we needed, and Nick Marshall delivered in the biggest moment during the game. I would be sick to my stomach as a KSU fan - a lot of points left on the field.

Anyway, I've enjoyed the banter around here. I'll probably lurk around, but I will most definitely be rooting for you throughout the rest of the year.  :cheers:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Re: Oh well
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 10:55:36 PM »
Did not read

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 10:56:22 PM »
you guys will roll your clownshoe brethren

Offline POD Lasalle Edition

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • the poster formerly known as pig of destiny
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 11:05:00 PM »

I'll have you know that my clown shoes are name brand thank you very much.
your mother is so fat, the recursive function computing her mass still hasn't returned.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 11:24:48 PM »
Thanks 1AU. Do stick around.  :cheers:

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 11:31:40 PM »
I expected the game to be close, but not in the way that it actually played out.

Obviously, you should have won the game. I gained a lot of respect for your defense tonight. I knew that Auburn would have a hard time moving the ball, but at time's even Malzahn appeared to be completely confounded. I would be very proud of your effort on defense.

As an Auburn fan, I'm not sure what to take from this game moving forward, except that we got a win that we needed, and Nick Marshall delivered in the biggest moment during the game. I would be sick to my stomach as a KSU fan - a lot of points left on the field.

Anyway, I've enjoyed the banter around here. I'll probably lurk around, but I will most definitely be rooting for you throughout the rest of the year.  :cheers:
I agree with everything you said and good luck in the SEC this year.  :cheers:
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline Hurricane Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 11:39:22 PM »

I'll have you know that my clown shoes are name brand thank you very much.
I
MODs, please hang a 'sons of the soil' banner on this POD....  TIA.