Author Topic: OT: 2010 Powercat Auction  (Read 4431 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: OT: 2010 Powercat Auction
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2010, 09:15:31 PM »
All of those will go for over one millions dollars IMHO.

Could you imagine if you told Frank that the meal sucked after eating it? He'd stare you down so hard that you would blow up.

Frank is off the sauce, and I drink at every evening meal. 

super insidery info from super insider sd:  Frank is no longer off the sauce  :surprised:

:ohno:

Value of Cuban dinner just "doblado"

Sounds like I will be putting my goEMAW stock options up for collateral.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: OT: 2010 Powercat Auction
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2010, 12:11:25 AM »
Complete list: http://www.kstatesports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=400&ATCLID=204923948

Pool party is at Larry and Jodi Theirer's magnificent pool.  Date has yet to be determined but will most likely be in July.

Not noted earlier - Public Speaking Engagement with Head Basketball Coach Frank Martin

Calling all corporations and business owners!! This is the perfect opportunity to motivate your employees. Kansas State Head Basketball Coach Frank Martin will inspire, motivate, and captivate your next business convention, staff meeting or group convention. Frank's high energy and spicy demeanor is sure to bring about the same in your group with success and company enhancement being the byproduct of this 30-minute presentation and 15-minute Q&A following. His presentation will give you insight into why the Kansas State Basketball program is rapidly climbing the ladder toward national recognition. Date will be mutually agreed upon by both parties. Transportation for Coach Martin within the state of Kansas is included in the purchase. Transportation outside of the state will be the purchaser's responsibility.

:opcat:

And is a Beasley autographed jersey really worth $5K?