Author Topic: Chris Harper  (Read 23212 times)

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
Re: Chris Harper
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2012, 01:23:07 AM »
Stud WR, stud human being. Love it when he does that "wind it up" thing after a big catch.  :love:
This is what sends him over the top to whatever the post-stud category is.

i believe that motion is to indicate that he is 'eating'

Offline massofcatfan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2012, 11:24:57 AM »
WVU loves them some Harper, they kept blasting "I'm going to Wichita"* throughout the game Saturday.

*I know
I want to wake up in a city that never sleeps, etc.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2012, 11:32:19 AM »

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2012, 12:35:57 PM »
Stud WR, stud human being. Love it when he does that "wind it up" thing after a big catch.  :love:

I found myself doing this many times the other night rather than my regular fistpump  :D

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2012, 12:55:06 PM »
He deserves 20,000
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2012, 01:18:31 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=O2gDe96jl4k&list=PL38avj5OyLMg1ICs2oTEG1m9w2TYOBt2T#t=1356s

LOL at their DB whiffing.

their DB's are/were so bad. I mean, beyond terrible. How did Texas lose to these guys?

TX gave up 600 yds to Baylor. Lots of terrible defense at the bottom of our conference.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2012, 10:36:58 AM »
"Because they play that fast offense and everybody sees the helmets going past really fast, everyone thinks they're faster than what they are," the Kansas State's senior receiver said Saturday when asked about the Oregon Ducks, his former program and -- here's a twist -- one of the Wildcats' key competitors for a berth in the Bowl Championship Series title game. "I mean, they have guys that can run. But I was there. And I've seen the guys.

"Like with LaMichael (James) and those guys, they wouldn't have been the fastest player on this team. You know, maybe the guy -- what's the guy's name? No. 6 (De'Anthony Thomas). I don't know. He's fast. But I mean, our fastest player is faster than their fastest player."

I mean, my god  :love:

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2012, 10:40:57 AM »
"Because they play that fast offense and everybody sees the helmets going past really fast, everyone thinks they're faster than what they are," the Kansas State's senior receiver said Saturday when asked about the Oregon Ducks, his former program and -- here's a twist -- one of the Wildcats' key competitors for a berth in the Bowl Championship Series title game. "I mean, they have guys that can run. But I was there. And I've seen the guys.

"Like with LaMichael (James) and those guys, they wouldn't have been the fastest player on this team. You know, maybe the guy -- what's the guy's name? No. 6 (De'Anthony Thomas). I don't know. He's fast. But I mean, our fastest player is faster than their fastest player."

wow.  he better be mentoring somebody to take the baton cause it's gonna be super sad when we don't have his quotes next year.  :cry:

also he's good at football.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2012, 10:41:09 AM »
We are so blessed to have him.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2012, 10:41:46 AM »

Pay attention voters, if anyone can compare apples to apples its Harper

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2012, 10:42:40 AM »

omg he is talking about himself, omg.  I think I just came.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Hurricane Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2012, 10:44:05 AM »

Awesome......link or post more if available.      :excited:    tia

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2012, 10:45:31 AM »
Its like we have an 007 agent that has infiltrated Oregon's underground laire and is reporting back to headquarters.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2012, 11:58:09 AM »
Do you think fatty has been whispering things into Harper's ear to say?

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2012, 12:13:28 PM »
Harp is starting to give other teams bulletin board material and :bill: just lets him keep talking.  I mean, it's wonderful.  It's like Bill knows we are so badass that he wants the other team to be pissed and give us their best shot and he knows we'll still kick the living piss out of them. 
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline Pittcat

• Resident Purveyor of Above Avererage Staplers.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2012, 12:17:53 PM »
Harp talking crap on UO really doesn't matter at this point though. Not really bulletin board material unless we end up playing the ducks. That prob won't happen.
3021  RIP

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2012, 12:34:43 PM »
Harp talks crap on everyone and its wonderful. Last night he had a quote about how we have to knock the crap out of every pud team left on our schedule.
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2012, 12:41:08 PM »
remember when snyder wouldn't let bish talk to the media? woof.

Offline Dual Ju

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2012, 01:30:23 PM »
Harper knows something you don't

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2012, 01:38:10 PM »
Harper knows something you don't

:love: :love:

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2012, 01:42:51 PM »
remember when snyder wouldn't let bish talk to the media? woof.
Yea,I think I can remember 1 clip about 15 seconds long and it was almost like they had to ambush him to get it and all he said IIRQ was something about us deserving to be #1

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Chris Harper
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2012, 01:43:53 PM »
Basically, I sponsored my neighbor's kid in a walk-a-thon then found out they adopted a Kenyan.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Chris Harper
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2012, 01:45:00 PM »
Harp is starting to give other teams bulletin board material and :bill: just lets him keep talking.  I mean, it's wonderful.  It's like Bill knows we are so badass that he wants the other team to be pissed and give us their best shot and he knows we'll still kick the living piss out of them.

Knowing that Bill gave him the green light is one of the best parts.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Chris Harper
« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2012, 02:05:05 PM »
Basically, I sponsored my neighbor's kid in a walk-a-thon then found out they adopted a Kenyan.

Lol wut

Online jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Chris Harper
« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2012, 02:06:00 PM »

Lol wut
His Touchdowns for Fatty donations are tied to Chris' trash talking.