Author Topic: KstateHD.TV  (Read 127740 times)

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: K-State Network!
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2011, 08:49:12 PM »
Luke is just killing it with new info lately!  :thumbs:
Luke, you're late breaking info. is the gravy on the steak!  If you keep up the good work I won't need to go to that Gopower kittycat site ever....never.  :woot:

who eats a steak with gravy on it?  what is wrong with you?  only way to eat a beautiful steak is well done with lots of A1   :drool:

ever eat a chicken fry steak?  :drink:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2011, 08:50:15 PM »
Luke, you're late breaking info. is the gravy on the steak!  If you keep up the good work I won't need to go to that Gopower kittycat site ever....never.  :woot:

who eats a steak with gravy on it?  what is wrong with you?  only way to eat a beautiful steak is well done with lots of A1   :drool:

Well done? wtf

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2011, 08:54:46 PM »

Well done? wtf

i take it you like yours with gravy also?  apparently you've never had a great steak before  :dunno:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2011, 09:04:03 PM »

Well done? wtf

i take it you like yours with gravy also?  apparently you've never had a great steak before  :dunno:
Best steak I ever had; Bevo in '06.  Of course, '07 was very tastey too. NAOT  :kstatriot:

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2011, 09:06:36 PM »

Well done? wtf

Best steak I ever had; Bevo in '06.  Of course, '07 was very tastey too. NAOT  :kstatriot:

Never heard of that, probably LSIQ

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2011, 09:47:48 PM »

Well done? wtf

Not funny if there is a need to explain.  OK, Bevo was good in '10; just not as fresh and tender as in '06-'07.   :dubious:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: KstateHD.TV
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2011, 09:50:23 PM »
Two and a half meatgoats?! 

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2011, 09:51:17 PM »

Well done? wtf

Not funny if there is a need to explain.  OK, Bevo was good in '10; just not as fresh and tender as in '06-'07.   :dubious:

i've got nothing

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2011, 09:53:47 PM »

How I met B-Easy's mother

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2011, 10:17:43 PM »
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2011, 10:27:07 PM »

How I met B-Easy's mother

The LHC Bill Snyder Family Stadium Guy

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2011, 11:51:30 PM »

Well done? wtf

Medium AT THE MOST. Well done  :barf:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2011, 12:00:02 AM »
Leon Patton's Cribs
Starring Leon Patton.  Just an hour for Leon to discuss all things crib related.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2011, 12:00:36 AM »
Shaved By The Bell

Reality show starring our very own Demetrius in a local Manhattan barber shop.  Guests included townie barbershop go'ers, undergraduates, etc.  But also allows for frequent guess stars (hint: some with very famous beards ;) ). 

Who will Dee shave next?!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 12:09:03 AM by Dlew12 »

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2011, 12:02:40 AM »
Charles in Charge

An inside look at the familial relations of the Dickey family, starring the hilarious, but loving, Charlie Dickey. In addition to the slapstick humor that is inherent with a character like Chuck and the natural "straight man," Lisa, the show will also chronicle Charlie's 4 children.  The progression of Sasha, a member of Arizona's women's basketball team, will be a staple of the show.  Charlie Jr. and the adolescent struggle of navigating through MHK's public schools provides a heartwarming tale.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 12:13:44 AM by Dlew12 »

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 16, 2011, 12:04:11 AM »
Del's Kitchen

Another cooking show (should be a nightly staple, imo), featuring Del Miller.  Troy, Tod, and Tad, Miller's 3 (hilariously named sons) frequently pop in to share their favorite dishes.

In the halloween episode, the entire family (include Del's wife, Jan, and Tad's wife, Maria) sit around the fire, roasting marsh mellows and sharing their best ghost stories!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 12:16:32 AM by Dlew12 »

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2011, 01:05:05 AM »
M.U.S.H.
Michael Beasley returns to the Sunflower State during the NBA lockout.  Specifically, Mike spends 3 months at Fort Riley training with America's military heros.  
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 01:31:56 AM by Dlew12 »

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 16, 2011, 01:20:07 AM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2011, 01:55:40 AM »
curtiskitchen Curtis Kitchen
KSU HDTV is very cool, but the "Ha, Texas! Take that!" attitude from many is exactly what's poisoned the #big12.

i could lol @ this for days.

I really don't like him. Hope to see him at MOAP II so I can tell him what a worthless crybaby he is and then I'll have one of my 50 kids punch him in his dick.
:comeatme:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 16, 2011, 07:07:58 AM »
curtiskitchen Curtis Kitchen
KSU HDTV is very cool, but the "Ha, Texas! Take that!" attitude from many is exactly what's poisoned the #big12.

i could lol @ this for days.

I really don't like him. Hope to see him at MOAP II so I can tell him what a worthless crybaby he is and then I'll have one of my 50 kids punch him in his dick.
:comeatme:

:sdeek:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 16, 2011, 07:08:39 AM »

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 16, 2011, 07:38:19 AM »
:facepalm: goddamnit people. Thread on gpc

My experience signing up for K-StateHD.TV

Frankly I would forward this experience on to AD Currie. That is an absolute recipe for disaster if they want KSTATEHD to get off the ground.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 16, 2011, 07:42:17 AM »
Dances With Angry Wolfcats

John Currie will play the roll of Kevin Costner and the small illiterate Indian woman will be Cheyenne Zulu.  And instead of a love story, we just try to kill off all the Indians.
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2011, 07:49:04 AM »
They just need to install a live web cam into GPC HQ's. I'll watch.

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 16, 2011, 07:49:49 AM »
Hale After Night.

24 hour webcam of the most discrete areas of hale library.