Author Topic: Comprehensive K-State0: A Brainstorm  (Read 165870 times)

Offline oneeyedwillie

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Comprehensive K-StateO: A Brainstorm
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2011, 02:31:21 PM »

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2011, 02:47:48 PM »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2011, 04:42:14 PM »

^for posterity
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2011, 05:14:46 PM »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2011, 05:17:54 PM »
Not bad, but there's no reason to put those two there and cover up Paint-Splattered Snydz.  He's part of the K-State0 package.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline EuroCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2011, 05:56:55 PM »

Let's get a power towel in there too.

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2011, 10:42:06 PM »
Not bad, but there's no reason to put those two there and cover up Paint-Splattered Snydz.  He's part of the K-State0 package.
Synder was the only one with out a letter on his chest.  I suppose I could have made the ecowarriors smaller and put them up near the helicopter.  :dunno:

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2011, 10:32:39 AM »
EcoKat is dead; long live EcoKat

http://www.k-state.edu/ecokat/index.html

Offline BleedingPurple7

• Fan
  • The nearest exit may be behind you
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2011, 03:18:18 PM »
I sent an email yesterday expressing my thoughts on EcoKat, and got this reply today:

Dear Chris,

Thank you for your input on EcoKat. We appreciate your taking the time to write.

EcoKat was developed as a fun way to encourage recycling and energy conservation at K-State. K-State is participating in the Take Charge Challenge, competing with Lawrence, Kan. EcoKat was introduced as part of the campaign to help Willie the Wildcat with this effort, which ends on Sept. 30. EcoKat is not an athletics mascot and has received many campus and community requests for appearances to promote Kansas State University's energy and environment program.

Given the reaction to EcoKat, we've put the campaign on hiatus.

Sincerely,
- Katie

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2011, 03:22:02 PM »
I sent an email yesterday expressing my thoughts on EcoKat, and got this reply today:

Dear Chris,

Thank you for your input on EcoKat. We appreciate your taking the time to write.

EcoKat was developed as a fun way to encourage recycling and energy conservation at K-State. K-State is participating in the Take Charge Challenge, competing with Lawrence, Kan. EcoKat was introduced as part of the campaign to help Willie the Wildcat with this effort, which ends on Sept. 30. EcoKat is not an athletics mascot and has received many campus and community requests for appearances to promote Kansas State University's energy and environment program.

Sincerely,
- Katie

Alter-ego outed.  Ask her why she wears a different wig in the video than in the promotional pics.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2011, 04:02:19 PM »

Dear Chris,

Sincerely,
- Katie

Your purple blood will be all over my fists if I find out that this is a response to you badmouthing EcoKat.

Offline BleedingPurple7

• Fan
  • The nearest exit may be behind you
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2011, 05:50:46 PM »

Dear Chris,

Sincerely,
- Katie

Your purple blood will be all over my fists if I find out that this is a response to you badmouthing EcoKat.
Actually I suggested they incorporate the power towel with EcoKat, kind of a two-fer idea. Ya know, synergize this bitch

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 02, 2011, 11:11:04 AM »
Can't believe it took this long for those old metal bleachers from Baker Field to be included in this thread.   :thumbs:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2011, 11:18:57 AM »
Also, playing washers while listening to terrible music.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2011, 07:54:15 PM »
Standing in line in the snow for tickets at Bramlage behind someone wearing shorts and sandals.

I don't know, just thought of that.   :ck:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2011, 11:26:34 PM »

Offline SuperG

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2011, 01:23:41 AM »
The "Wildcat" sound effect played in pregame. It's like a cross between a puma and a feral barn cat. Very K-Stateo.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2011, 01:24:34 AM »
CHHHWWWOW-WWWWWWWOWWWWW, WWWWWWWWWEAOW!

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2011, 10:06:55 AM »
I got one of those K-State collared shirts as a present when I graduated. It's not just OB, the shirts all have ridiculously long short sleeves. Just add that to the KSTATEO master list.

From http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=14725.0

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 22, 2011, 10:08:51 AM »
I got one of those K-State collared shirts as a present when I graduated. It's not just OB, the shirts all have ridiculously long short sleeves. Just add that to the KSTATEO master list.

From http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=14725.0

Just like the nipple shirts, this doesn't belong here.  NIKEO does not equal KSTATEO.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2011, 10:18:40 AM »
You're right, but the camo hat and ridiculously old school headset definitely belong here.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 10:20:53 AM by SkinnyBenny »

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2011, 10:22:59 AM »
On the headset. Why the eff does Bill make some lackey hold the little receiver box thingy? If the bad person would wear a belt he could clip it on his waist like every other normal person would.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2011, 04:45:29 PM »
On the headset. Why the eff does Bill make some lackey hold the little receiver box thingy? If the bad person would wear a belt he could clip it on his waist like every other normal person would.

meh.  many coaches still do this.  i'm pretty sure if i was a head coach I would have a guy following me with the receiver, another with a water bottle, and a third with some popcorn or something in case i got hungry.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 22, 2011, 04:52:25 PM »
That guy is really there to hold him back by the suspenders when he gets pissed and trys to rage rush up on a ref  :comeatme: