Author Topic: Gems from TexAgs  (Read 19053 times)

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
Re: Gems from TexAgs
« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2016, 01:21:05 PM »
A few lines from Shaggy Texas:
I thought it was impossible for a "bdf" team to score against a vaunted SEC defense, much less one coordinated by the Chief!

Stumblin about to start drinking heavy

Sumlin's teams have the same discipline as a Briles coached team. Sumlin has a benefit for players in that sheep and goats don't have title IX systems or police reports.

It's good to see that LHC Bill Snyder is not wearing a 1993 Copper Bowl Jacket.

Farmers only dating site commercial.Know your target audience.

Haha Bush league aggies hanging out in the kstate huddle. And a nice bitch flop.

Snyder to Sumlin. "How dees nuts taste?"

It warms the $#@!les of my heart to see the Aggies losing in the Big12 again....if only for one game.

So, aggy loses bowl game eliminated by big 12 team
Aggy loses in march madness....eliminated by big 12 team and
Aggy past 2 years eliminated in baseball by, you guessed it, big 12 teams.

Apparently, aggy not big 12 good. Keep sumlin another 5 years!

SEC Rant needs to cool it. aggy is giving them exactly what the SEC wanted: tv markets, fertile recruiting grounds, more games in Texas and automatic wins for their top tier programs. aggy to the SEC has been a boon to both sides. aggy got what they wanted, a place to belong. Sure they don't win that much nor are a threat outside of JFFB one year but they don't care about that. But they get easy buy wins following the SEC model. They artificially get more wins than they ever did in the Big 12 with this model. They don't go the scary Texas scheduling method. Why would they when they have no chance to get a majority of their wins in conference? It's better to be mediocre in the greatest conference ever than to be mediocre in the slums of the Big 12.

[quoteQuote Originally Posted by Parliament  View Post
This thread is like a Christmas gift from Jesus. Carry on, Gentlemen, carry on.
Let's not drag the Good Lord through the hogslop.

Given the traditional December blackout on the Wizard's magical powers, this was just your average run-of-the-mill Festivus Miracle.

Thank you, oh aged one, for getting your program to stand tall in a bowl against the farmers. How sweet the wine.][/quote]

From SECrant. Dude gets it.

It's who they are: perennially mediocre but with fans dumb enough that they can't realize it. They confuse being constantly mocked to being relevant.

Offline CatsNShocks

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 29, 2016, 02:43:32 PM »
Thanks Dlew and DD. I enjoyed that.
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2016, 03:24:06 PM »
not sure if real.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 29, 2016, 04:20:01 PM »
Phog:

This was another typical K-st year, TXam was the first team with a wining record K-st beat. TXam was a mediocre  middle of the pack team tied for 5-8 th place in the SEC  and  going down the drain as they lost their last 4 SEC games. They may fire there coach who could only get a Big 12 reject QB.

Just another  lower tier bowl game between two unranked teams. Great win!

Not to kick the old guy down but that was his 2nd bowl victory since 2002...

1 more bowl win and he'll match KUs bowl win total over the last 14 years.

the Big 12 is an awful football conference and getting worse. Left out the playoffs Again!  4th place in the big 12 is not that great of an achievement especially when you don't have to beat a team with a wining record to do it.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 29, 2016, 04:21:25 PM »
Phog:

This was another typical K-st year, TXam was the first team with a wining record K-st beat. TXam was a mediocre  middle of the pack team tied for 5-8 th place in the SEC  and  going down the drain as they lost their last 4 SEC games. They may fire there coach who could only get a Big 12 reject QB.

Just another  lower tier bowl game between two unranked teams. Great win!

Not to kick the old guy down but that was his 2nd bowl victory since 2002...

1 more bowl win and he'll match KUs bowl win total over the last 14 years.

the Big 12 is an awful football conference and getting worse. Left out the playoffs Again!  4th place in the big 12 is not that great of an achievement especially when you don't have to beat a team with a wining record to do it.

haha, that's great

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 29, 2016, 04:49:30 PM »
not sure if real.

Most likely real.  It takes a good combination of balls and delusion to claim a conference championship in a year when you didn't even make it to the confy champy game.  Or just plain delusion.

Offline DOD Take 2

• Combo-Fan
  • Corndogs Jackie! Corndogs for all these people!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 29, 2016, 11:58:39 PM »
I enjoy how they keep saying they're the top school in Texas, even other SEC dorks say it.

A&M is just the crown jewel of the SEC cult, where if you say total bullshit enough times everyone believes it.

You mean like their wall of championships that's at least 33% made up?

Yep to go along with an endless trail of other totally made up bullshit in their ridiculous attempt to compensate for not being UT.

I'll never be able to comprehend that their fight song is just hating on UT. It might be the most obsessive thing any school has ever done

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2016, 03:44:44 AM »
Has anyone let Baylor know that despite what they may have thought, they did not have a winning record this season?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2016, 07:51:47 AM »
those phog ones

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2016, 08:28:38 AM »

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2016, 08:30:32 AM »
I enjoy the crap out of the phog's selective stats. Too much, probably.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2016, 08:32:30 AM »
That's a Facebook gem right there, but the group is probably run by phoggers anyways.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2016, 08:39:05 AM »
Thank you for paying attention to pur Texas bowl win?

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2016, 08:41:50 AM »
From the Raider Power board:

The guy is just incredible!!! Wish KK could get a mentorship going with him.

Now I know Bill is all about mentoring youth, but I'm not sure he personally wants to mentor a rival school's coach. 

^^^^ This.  I was telling the wife and kids last night if I was KK, after national signing day, I would spend every waking moment in Manhattan, learning at the feet of the master, and I feel certain that Snyder would make time and impart his wisdom upon young Kliff.  We all talk about Saban and Meyer but I think without a doubt Snyder is the best college football coach in this generation.  If folks will just admit it, it is more difficult to do what Snyder has done at KSU than what they have done at their respective schools.

:blush:

He can spot raw talent, coach it up along with transferring those skills to his other coaches. It's incredible what this man does with 2-star recruits and a bunch of JUCO's. Has he ever finished with a top 25 recruiting class?

Well pencil in KSU as a lose for us next year.

Techfreak wrote:

Well pencil in KSU as a lose for us next year.

You got some lotto numbers for us too, Nostradamus?

His 16 goals for success.
http://www.espn.com/blog/big12/post/_/id/106728/bill-snyders-16-goals-for-success-could-be-key-for-kansas-state
Do we have anything like this? If not, this needs to be a priority.

Brilliant! Let's come up with 17 goals!!!

We used to have a coach who owned LHC Bill Snyder. Administrators decided we could do better....

Stupid F@ggies! LOLOLOLOLOL

They play a bowl game in Houston this year and lose, yet when they had the chance to play Tech in Houston last year they said it was too close to College Station. Pi$$ off agholes, you are no better in the SEC than in the Big 12, you are an embarrassment and perennial underachievers.

I think I may need to get to an emergency room before I die laughing.
aggy tears are so delicious

« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 08:57:49 AM by Deez Nutz »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2016, 08:53:46 AM »
More phog gems:

I'm married to an aTm grad and saw most of their games. They were very average in a very average conference

I have often found KSU fans to be gracious losers but a-holes when they win. I had no problems leaving the stadium in 2007 and took a lot of abuse in 2009. One of my good friends and co-workers is a KSU diehard, and he agrees. It's a weird combination, the opposite of what i would expect from most fanbases on both accounts.

Congratulations for winning a meaningless bowl game.   The college football version of playing in the NIT.

Vacation in Houston? LOL.

Sure enough, just as I predicted in another thread, every tater I am friends with on Facebook is posting about being "5-0 against Texas". T-shirts incoming. If you count made up championships, ksu football is an absolute powerhouse!! When is the parade tater lurkers?

You gotta hand it to them. Sitting on the edge of their seats in Novembers, waiting for the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th Big 12 team to be taken in a bowl to see where the VACATION is this year. Pack Kayden, Maddysen and Snyder up in the dually and drive down to the Houston or Memphis outskirts to stay in the hotel they Hotwired on the Internet. Twice a decade they win the damn game, but an Advocare Bowl shirt and a top 30 or so finish just ain't good enough. We gotta be the champs of something so we're the CHAMPS of, uh, TEXAS!!!

That shirt will make the chest puff more profound in front of Gay You fans who just got back from Hawaii and NYC to watch their basketball team in November.

What are you smoking?
The average KUBB only fan who actually follows CFB are fans of schools like OU/Nebraska/Alabama etc, schools that are more on the level of KU basketball great,, not kstate football - Where you have a program that should suck donkey balls in football but overachieves and is better then they should be every year but never good enough to threaten the big boy programs for a MNC!!
And there's not a KU grad alive that's gonna give two chits about Kstate football let alone become a fan of watching a program that KU should be better then!! (If not for Snyder miracle)

Easy partner ... when two unranked and downtrodden teams square off in a bowl game that nobody will watch, anything can happen!

Seriously, congrats to the Cats.

But there is a 4.5% chance of a 77 year old man dying in that year.

Just saying.

LHC Bill Snyder is a tremendous coach who has done an amazing job at KSU. No one can dispute that.

That he is an amazing person/leader is very, very questionable. I know three former players who say he is the worst person to play for, his "send notes to star opponents after we beat them" is disengenous, the whole "FAMILY" spiel is just 180 degrees off base, and he is supremely temperamental because of his ego.

Good luck to them as they move forward; they will certainly be a talented team next year. But independent of football accomplishments, please do not state that LHC Bill Snyder is a great person.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2016, 08:59:34 AM »
More phog gems:

I'm married to an aTm grad and saw most of their games. They were very average in a very average conference

I have often found KSU fans to be gracious losers but a-holes when they win. I had no problems leaving the stadium in 2007 and took a lot of abuse in 2009. One of my good friends and co-workers is a KSU diehard, and he agrees. It's a weird combination, the opposite of what i would expect from most fanbases on both accounts.

Congratulations for winning a meaningless bowl game.   The college football version of playing in the NIT.

Vacation in Houston? LOL.

Sure enough, just as I predicted in another thread, every tater I am friends with on Facebook is posting about being "5-0 against Texas". T-shirts incoming. If you count made up championships, ksu football is an absolute powerhouse!! When is the parade tater lurkers?

You gotta hand it to them. Sitting on the edge of their seats in Novembers, waiting for the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th Big 12 team to be taken in a bowl to see where the VACATION is this year. Pack Kayden, Maddysen and Snyder up in the dually and drive down to the Houston or Memphis outskirts to stay in the hotel they Hotwired on the Internet. Twice a decade they win the damn game, but an Advocare Bowl shirt and a top 30 or so finish just ain't good enough. We gotta be the champs of something so we're the CHAMPS of, uh, TEXAS!!!

That shirt will make the chest puff more profound in front of Gay You fans who just got back from Hawaii and NYC to watch their basketball team in November.

What are you smoking?
The average KUBB only fan who actually follows CFB are fans of schools like OU/Nebraska/Alabama etc, schools that are more on the level of KU basketball great,, not kstate football - Where you have a program that should suck donkey balls in football but overachieves and is better then they should be every year but never good enough to threaten the big boy programs for a MNC!!
And there's not a KU grad alive that's gonna give two chits about Kstate football let alone become a fan of watching a program that KU should be better then!! (If not for Snyder miracle)

Easy partner ... when two unranked and downtrodden teams square off in a bowl game that nobody will watch, anything can happen!

Seriously, congrats to the Cats.

But there is a 4.5% chance of a 77 year old man dying in that year.

Just saying.

LHC LHC LHC Bill Snyder is a tremendous coach who has done an amazing job at KSU. No one can dispute that.

That he is an amazing person/leader is very, very questionable. I know three former players who say he is the worst person to play for, his "send notes to star opponents after we beat them" is disengenous, the whole "FAMILY" spiel is just 180 degrees off base, and he is supremely temperamental because of his ego.

Good luck to them as they move forward; they will certainly be a talented team next year. But independent of football accomplishments, please do not state that LHC LHC LHC Bill Snyder is a great person.

Lol sounds like those 3 players who were butt-hurt losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2016, 09:30:08 AM »
that dually/Hotwire one hurts :frown:

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 30, 2016, 09:36:31 AM »
any idea what KU Karl had to say about the game dax?

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 30, 2016, 09:38:24 AM »
I've never seen a fanbase so proud of their bandwagoning. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 30, 2016, 10:51:07 AM »

Karl was pretty pissed.   Not only did he draw the short end on vacation time and had to go into the office, a couple of those damn sales people tried to slam in a couple of more deals before the end of the year.   Since Karl isn't eligible for any performance bonuses he'd be damned before he spent one extra minute processing those deals for them during Holiday week . . . until he got the email from the Sr. Exec-VP of Sales (McCombs School of Business-University of Texas '05, Finance.  Marshall School of Business - USC, MBA '07) who was skiing in Aspen.   Karl grudgingly processed the deals and didn't get out of the office until 5:45.  (There is going to be a mutual validation and affirmation bitch session once the Holidays are over among the cubiclenista's about this "bullshit").   

Karla was pretty set on it still being Johnny's night despite missing happy hour, and besides, the waiters know exactly what they want (App - Skins and then Medium Zeus Pizza) and she just gets the biggest kick out of that.

They didn't get to Johnny's (9 area locations including Corinth Square, Prairie Village) until around seven, happy hour was over, and that, dare I say, didn't help Karl's mood one bit.    Happy hour prices are firmly entrenched in the entertainment budget, but Karl made an exception to appease Karla (besides, Karla had noted on the way to Johnny's, and was a little upset to see that the McNeil's and the Thompson's had already taken down their Christmas lights and decorations!!  Well, “Bah Humbug!" she said out loud, resonating through the empty rear cabin of the 2005 Honda Odyssey with new timing belt and air freshener - Glade Linen).

After they polished off the skins (they forgot the sour cream again) and just as the pizza arrived, Karl noted that there was another one of those "damn" bowl games on TV.  Then ESPN cut into that, "god damn K-State" (Karl never cusses out loud in front of Karla) warming up for something called the Texas Bowl.   A couple of K-State people (dressed in elite K-State Nike gear and drinking top shelf liquor) were sitting at the corner of the bar, "they gotta lotta nerve coming in here", Karl said to himself.   He promptly prodded Karla to finish up here White Zin (Sutter Home- Single Serve bottle) and ask for a to go box, they were heading home.  Karla asked what the big rush was, and Karl, looking perturbed, firmly said, "We're going home Karla".   Well, Karla knew not to question Karl when he got "that look", so she asked the waiter for a box and polished off the last sips of her wine.   They exited quietly and briskly, and drove silently home.    Karla noted that the Benowitz had already taken their Menorah out of the bay window and wondered why the Stevens hadn't invited them over for New Year’s Eve, yet.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 30, 2016, 10:55:17 AM »
Lol god damn

Online joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2016, 10:57:10 AM »

Karl was pretty pissed.   Not only did he draw the short end on vacation time and had to go into the office, a couple of those damn sales people tried to slam in a couple of more deals before the end of the year.   Since Karl isn't eligible for any performance bonuses he'd be damned before he spent one extra minute processing those deals for them during Holiday week . . . until he got the email from the Sr. Exec-VP of Sales (McCombs School of Business-University of Texas '05, Finance.  Marshall School of Business - USC, MBA '07) who was skiing in Aspen.   Karl grudgingly processed the deals and didn't get out of the office until 5:45.  (There is going to be a mutual validation and affirmation bitch session once the Holidays are over among the cubiclenista's about this "bullshit").   

Karla was pretty set on it still being Johnny's night despite missing happy hour, and besides, the waiters know exactly what they want (App - Skins and then Medium Zeus Pizza) and she just gets the biggest kick out of that.

They didn't get to Johnny's (9 area locations including Corinth Square, Prairie Village) until around seven, happy hour was over, and that, dare I say, didn't help Karl's mood one bit.    Happy hour prices are firmly entrenched in the entertainment budget, but Karl made an exception to appease Karla (besides, Karla had noted on the way to Johnny's, and was a little upset to see that the McNeil's and the Thompson's had already taken down their Christmas lights and decorations!!  Well, “Bah Humbug!" she said out loud, resonating through the empty rear cabin of the 2005 Honda Odyssey with new timing belt and air freshener - Glade Linen).

After they polished off the skins (they forgot the sour cream again) and just as the pizza arrived, Karl noted that there was another one of those "damn" bowl games on TV.  Then ESPN cut into that, "god damn K-State" (Karl never cusses out loud in front of Karla) warming up for something called the Texas Bowl.   A couple of K-State people (dressed in elite K-State Nike gear and drinking top shelf liquor) were sitting at the corner of the bar, "they gotta lotta nerve coming in here", Karl said to himself.   He promptly prodded Karla to finish up here White Zin (Sutter Home- Single Serve bottle) and ask for a to go box, they were heading home.  Karla asked what the big rush was, and Karl, looking perturbed, firmly said, "We're going home Karla".   Well, Karla knew not to question Karl when he got "that look", so she asked the waiter for a box and polished off the last sips of her wine.   They exited quietly and briskly, and drove silently home.    Karla noted that the Benowitz had already taken their Menorah out of the bay window and wondered why the Stevens hadn't invited them over for New Year’s Eve, yet.

Holy crap!  :lol:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2016, 10:58:58 AM »
 :love:

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2016, 11:01:48 AM »
I enjoyed that immensely.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2016, 11:06:19 AM »
KU Dax posts are the best part of the blog anymore. My goodness.