Author Topic: Lockett  (Read 2782 times)

Offline KSU95

• Fan
    • View Profile
Lockett
« on: December 24, 2016, 04:44:31 PM »
That was awful.  I hope is career is not over,but...

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Lockett
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 06:49:27 PM »
It was bad you guys.... his foot was just flailing as he went down...pretty gruesome

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 09:20:28 PM »
They said broken leg :dunno:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline troubledscribe

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 09:35:13 PM »
Not good.... Russel Wilson: "At first I thought it was maybe his head because of how he hit the ground. Then I got close to him, and there was blood everywhere near his ankle and stuff, so that was an ugly situation. You just pray for him."

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2016, 09:54:12 PM »
They said broken leg :dunno:

Ya, when your leg is dangling, it's broken.

The Big Train

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2016, 10:26:56 PM »
God damnit :frown:

Offline Canary

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2016, 10:30:20 PM »
It was bad you guys.... his foot was just flailing as he went down...pretty gruesome
That's what I noticed right away. I didn't even see his head hit the turf until it was pointed out to me. Hope it's not career-ending either

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2016, 06:11:27 AM »
How many terrible lower leg fractures were there yesterday?  JFC, TLBL, Mariota, Carr. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2016, 08:24:16 AM »
Sophomore slump confirmed. :frown:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2016, 10:05:47 AM »
Sophomore slump confirmed. :frown:
i really do hate you. Even on christmas

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2016, 10:22:42 AM »
I've noticed. That must really suck. Sorry 'slim. Maybe your rage will calm down a tad in 2017? I'll pray for you. Merry Christmas!

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2016, 06:01:50 AM »
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000764070/article/injuries-tyler-lockett-has-surgery-on-broken-fibula-tibia
I  know pretty much nothing about fancy doctoring but it sounds kinda hopeful with no ligament damage. Maybe not tho ?
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2016, 10:45:10 AM »
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000764070/article/injuries-tyler-lockett-has-surgery-on-broken-fibula-tibia
I  know pretty much nothing about fancy doctoring but it sounds kinda hopeful with no ligament damage. Maybe not tho ?

Yes, if true, no ligament damage is a good thing. Very surpring but it means once the bone heals he should be able to get back to full activity quickly

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2016, 01:57:28 PM »

Yes, if true, no ligament damage is a good thing. Very surpring but it means once the bone heals he should be able to get back to full activity quickly

They expect him to start rehab in 4-6 weeks and to have a normal off season.

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2016, 03:13:12 PM »

With no ligament damage that's probably accurate. Should be a fairly easy rehab too.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2016, 05:12:12 PM »

With no ligament damage that's probably accurate. Should be a fairly easy rehab too.

T.O. had a similar injury, though his was a closed fracture, when he had one of the best and absolutely the most underrated super bowl performance in our lifetimes.