Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3145446 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is hurting
« Reply #16775 on: December 20, 2016, 09:18:27 AM »
If bill does bounce after the bowl, they will officially no longer be hurting, according to the loose metric they seem to lean on.  At that point, we will need a KSU fb hurting thread because they will pound us yearly, or something.

Would this be called "The Ron Prince Effect?"

It's The Phog Principal

It states that KSU sucks and the only reason that KSU beats KU all the time is because of Bill being a wizard that should be coaching elsewhere and that KU always has a better team than KSU on paper.  Once Bill is no longer the coach, KU will win every game. 

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16776 on: December 20, 2016, 09:33:48 AM »
Time for a Wacky is hurting thread?

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16777 on: December 20, 2016, 09:49:51 AM »
Kind of a harsh response...
Hopped up on egg nog.  :frown: I can't keep up with all of these holiday parties.
going hard in the paint, good on ya

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #16778 on: December 20, 2016, 09:54:46 AM »
 :thumbs:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16779 on: December 20, 2016, 11:02:34 AM »
Guys, the LHC Bill Snyder era doesn't count, the other team in the infamous Toilet Bowl wasn't KU, and the last 7 years at a .164 winning percentage is not really happening.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #16780 on: December 20, 2016, 11:15:37 AM »
A quarter century is merely a blip on the all time record radar

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16781 on: December 20, 2016, 11:21:34 AM »
When I went to the '07 game, the KU fans, after killing the 'Cats, began chanting "Back to normal".  I don't want to believe that.  Not at all.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16782 on: December 20, 2016, 11:27:10 AM »
A quarter century is merely a blip on the all time record radar

unless you're talking basketball and then we've sucked since Jesus and the harp/owens eras didn't exist (and naismith had a winning record)

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #16783 on: December 20, 2016, 11:32:01 AM »
Guys, the LHC Bill Snyder era doesn't count, the other team in the infamous Toilet Bowl wasn't KU, and the last 7 years at a .164 winning percentage is not really happening.

It's happening, but it is because bill is magical and once KU is no longer unfairly matched against Bill, their superior roster will kick in and we will  lose a bunch and stuff.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #16784 on: December 20, 2016, 12:48:08 PM »
What if they built another hill on the other side of the stadium? Then they could look in either direction.  That world boost attendance.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #16785 on: December 20, 2016, 01:12:35 PM »
What if they built another hill on the other side of the stadium? Then they could look in either direction.  That world boost attendance.

"The hills" is already taken

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16786 on: December 20, 2016, 01:51:26 PM »

"The hills" is already taken

Can they expand Potter's cesspool, AKA "Potter's Pond"?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16787 on: December 20, 2016, 02:18:51 PM »
Guys, it's all going to end when Snyder retires again (or dies according to the wishes of KU fans), its absolute fact that KU bball will win forever no matter who the coach is, and double sure fact that KU will be in a major conference and Kstate will not.

On that last thing they may have a point as their clipped wing apron string clinging alumni base clogs the KC metroplex.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16788 on: December 20, 2016, 02:49:06 PM »
hey dax, what are KU Karl and KU Karla up to today?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16789 on: December 20, 2016, 05:12:27 PM »

Karla is beyond peeved that Karl spent the entire company Holiday open house in the CEO's wife's reading room watching the KU-Davidson game with his two fellow "cubliclenista" KU alumni friends who have all been stuck in middle management forever.   

Karl thinks the CEO (Michigan BA, MBA and Harvard Executive Leadership program) is just a hoity-toity know-it-all,  anyway. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16790 on: December 20, 2016, 05:19:33 PM »

Karla is beyond peeved that Karl spent the entire company Holiday open house in the CEO's wife's reading room watching the KU-Davidson game with his two fellow "cubliclenista" KU alumni friends who have all been stuck in middle management forever.   

Karl thinks the CEO (Michigan BA, MBA and Harvard Executive Leadership program) is just a hoity-toity know-it-all,  anyway.

I love it

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #16791 on: December 20, 2016, 05:29:23 PM »
Cubiclenista is a work of art. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
KU football is hurting
« Reply #16792 on: December 20, 2016, 05:34:43 PM »
Forgot, Karla is just speechless that the "cubiclenistas" managed to polish off nearly all the apple brined pulled pork and slider buns all by themselves, and she's pretty sure that huge dent in the warm pretzels and cheese sauce was the cubiclenistas as well.  There's no room in the budget for new Dockers for Karl right now.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #16793 on: December 20, 2016, 07:41:35 PM »
Dax should just stick to KU Karl and Karla posts from now on....In fact I'm inspired. Please rate the below post.

My Co-worker Karl(Huge KU fan, 07 psychology grad who does data entry) was bitching about the holidays today. Apparently instead of spending christmas at his parents house at 95th and lackman like usual they are going to Karla's parents place in Garnett KS which means he is going to have to sell his 300 level Chiefs vs Broncos tickets for christmas night. He was IRATE at the thought of missing out on a "Donkey beatdown"

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16794 on: December 20, 2016, 07:56:39 PM »
Dax should just stick to KU Karl and Karla posts from now on....In fact I'm inspired. Please rate the below post.

My Co-worker Karl(Huge KU fan, 07 psychology grad who does data entry) was bitching about the holidays today. Apparently instead of spending christmas at his parents house at 95th and lackman like usual they are going to Karla's parents place in Garnett KS which means he is going to have to sell his 300 level Chiefs vs Broncos tickets for christmas night. He was IRATE at the thought of missing out on a "Donkey beatdown"

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16795 on: December 20, 2016, 10:02:16 PM »

High number of KU Karla's churned out here, makes this story all the more probable

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16796 on: December 20, 2016, 11:24:53 PM »
Make it split season tickets, and blam, a real winner

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16797 on: December 21, 2016, 08:57:46 AM »
no one should really attempt this imo, dax is next level

Offline SEK_EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16798 on: December 21, 2016, 12:40:38 PM »

benji - can you expand on why Karl can't make it from Garnett to Arrowhead for a Sunday night game?  I'm just guessing: a) knows he'll drink at the inlaws and has an interlock device on his car. b) taillights aren't working on his 97 Ford Probe so he doesn't want to risk driving at night c) if you're not in the parking lot 8 hours before kickoff, what's the point? d) combination of all three.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16799 on: December 21, 2016, 01:21:58 PM »

benji - can you expand on why Karl can't make it from Garnett to Arrowhead for a Sunday night game?  I'm just guessing: a) knows he'll drink at the inlaws and has an interlock device on his car. b) taillights aren't working on his 97 Ford Probe so he doesn't want to risk driving at night c) if you're not in the parking lot 8 hours before kickoff, what's the point? d) combination of all three.
I once knew a guy with a 90s Model Ford Probe. I think he was duct-taped naked to his parents' porch after a long night of partying.
 :lol: