Author Topic: Seth Rich conspiracy thread  (Read 10933 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Seth Rich conspiracy thread
« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2021, 02:34:56 PM »
Dax pretending that he isn't a Seth rich truther is pretty lol

Lol
The list of things that dax pretends not to believe, but everyone knows he's lying is quite long.

To start:

Tim Weiser purposefully ran out of free hot dogs
911 was inside job
Obama was born in Kenya
Hillary killed Vince Foster
Hillary killed Seth Rich
COVID-19 was created in a lab in Canada/China (he can'r decide yet)
Trump actually won the 2020 election in a landslide
Global warming is a hoax
Obama was to destroy Europe via Muslim immigration as revenge for colonialism (Great Replacement)
Bill Gates wants to control the world through vaccines
Trump is a plant candidate by Hillary
The Capitol Building Riot was a false flag operation

I'm sure I am missing many more.

I'll address each one for ChinStaker aka Da Big (unflushable) Turd

Tim Weiser purposefully ran out of free hot dogs -Tim Weiser was a small time grifter whose only truly good thing was listening to Eddie Fogler and hiring Bob Huggins.    This is the same guy who "borrowed" a quarter of a million dollars from the non-profit he ran, while paying himself consulting fee's . . . for consulting the athletic department he was in charge of.  Only very small brained low IQ types don't get this

911 was inside job -  Correction, I said I believed it was coordinated by the intelligence entity of a nation state(s).  Most experts agree

Obama was born in Kenya -  See also the 2008 Clinton Campaign, not me

Hillary killed Vince Foster -  :lol:

Hillary killed Seth Rich -  :lol:

COVID-19 was created in a lab in Canada/China (he can'r decide yet) -  Why is the WHO (back) in China to investigate the origins of SARS-Covid-19?  Again, only the very lowest of the low IQ types don't understand this, so that explains this segment of Chin's post

Trump actually won the 2020 election in a landslide -  I've never said that and  :lol: :lol:

Global warming is a hoax - Only very low IQ (like Chingon) types believe any questioning of the overriding causes of global warming is calling global warming a hoax.  The inability to understand this is low IQ, the inability to discuss this rationally is low self esteem

Obama was to destroy Europe via Muslim immigration as revenge for colonialism (Great Replacement) -  One can only ask why the Obama administration fought a multitude of wars in the Middle East knowing full that it would create tens of millions of refugee's and cause immense strife and unrest for a NATO ally Turkey and other NATO ally's.   Only extremely low IQ types like Chin are unable to comprehend this and discuss this rationally.  What it really means is having to admit that Obama and Biden were war mongering POS

Bill Gates wants to control the world through vaccines - Nonsense, but it's good to know that people like Chin will line up for any old drug as long as Billionaire tells him it's okay.   BTW, I'm getting chipped at the first chance, hopefully a single dose vaccine

Trump is a plant candidate by Hillary -  Some people don't understand this blog, Chin for example

The Capitol Building Riot was a false flag operation - Chin's motto is never question anything, an extremely low yield monolithic thinker.  Simple machine like in nature

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 14, 2021, 02:52:37 PM »
It makes me laugh every time I'm reminded that dax thinks chingon is pronounced chin-gone
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2021, 02:56:47 PM »
It makes me laugh every time I'm reminded that dax thinks chingon is pronounced chin-gone

All the times we've spoken and all, so I can see this . . . or should I say hear this?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 14, 2021, 10:12:17 PM »

estupido chico blanco