Author Topic: Strange emails i'm receiving on my GMAIL account  (Read 49108 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: Strange emails i'm receiving on my GMAIL account
« Reply #250 on: May 26, 2017, 09:46:44 AM »
Dear Karate Parents,

This is just a friendly reminder that there will be a brief Karate demo today. It will be at 4:45 p.m. in the gym after the final Karate class. Hope to see you there!

-Phillip

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 26, 2017, 09:48:24 AM »
Good afternoon Mr Clams,

Further to your conversation with Ralph earlier on today. The benches available are Oval back teak bench and Classic back teak bench, both made out of teak and 180cm long.

I have attached pictures to see what they look like.

The price for the both is £229 including delivery.

Regards

Nadia

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 26, 2017, 09:50:42 AM »
Pretty good deal
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 26, 2017, 09:58:45 AM »
man that's a great looking bench to handyman

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 26, 2017, 10:12:20 AM »
i told the sensei that i'd see him at the dojo

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: May 26, 2017, 10:17:14 AM »
That bench is pretty hawt.  Probably beyond my handymanning capabilities.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 26, 2017, 11:42:54 AM »
That bench is pretty hawt.  Probably beyond my handymanning capabilities.

kind of reminds me of the one in Notting Hill

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 26, 2017, 11:15:06 AM »
Hunting

Jim good to talk to you  on Monday. We are very pleased that we will still be able to hunt on your property this coming Duck and Goose season. We have had enjoyed many a season setting in the pit  trying to fool geese and enjoying friendships  It appears that the first hunting will start October 1st. Mike and I look forward to meeting with you to discuss the details. Please let me know when you will be in the area so we can set a time enjoy lunch or breakfast. We have enjoyed working with Rod and look forward to an on going relationship with you.Thanks

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 26, 2017, 11:24:15 AM »
that guy loves the crap out of enjoying stuff

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 26, 2017, 12:07:04 PM »
Hunting

Jim good to talk to you  on Monday. We are very pleased that we will still be able to hunt on your property this coming Duck and Goose season. We have had enjoyed many a season setting in the pit  trying to fool geese and enjoying friendships  It appears that the first hunting will start October 1st. Mike and I look forward to meeting with you to discuss the details. Please let me know when you will be in the area so we can set a time enjoy lunch or breakfast. We have enjoyed working with Rod and look forward to an on going relationship with you.Thanks

Let him know the price has gone up 50%.  Let Jim know that you get half of that increase.

The Big Train

« Reply #260 on: August 08, 2017, 03:50:32 PM »
Subject: RE: Read and Reply

Attn:
I was searching when I found your business profile. I am wondering if your project is still available seeking funding. I represent a group of investors who are interested in having a serious business present in your region. Kindly get back to me with full details,
Regards
 Eric

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 08, 2017, 04:10:53 PM »
Subject: RE: Read and Reply

Attn:
I was searching when I found your business profile. I am wondering if your project is still available seeking funding. I represent a group of investors who are interested in having a serious business present in your region. Kindly get back to me with full details,
Regards
 Eric

Sounds like they need you to help them launder money with your LiteCoin knowledge.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 17, 2017, 10:20:32 AM »
A scam invoice email got sent out to everyone in a professional group that I'm in.  In the two hours since, I have received 26 reply all emails to notify everyone of the obvious scam, remove themselves from the list, or stop replying all.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 18, 2017, 08:51:37 AM »
A scam invoice email got sent out to everyone in a professional group that I'm in.  In the two hours since, I have received 26 reply all emails to notify everyone of the obvious scam, remove themselves from the list, or stop replying all.
Ended the day above 60, including a "This has to be the dumbest group of people in the world."  I am tempted to reply all back and ask if anyone else wants removed from the list.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 01, 2017, 01:22:07 PM »
Just got this on my work account :Wha:

very interesting if true

Three different prophets/servants of the Lord were shown/told that Houston would be destroyed by flooding. At this time it now seems as though their warnings may only be partially fulfilled. Please take the following to God in prayer. Please warn others that more destruction may be coming.

On August 30th 2009 seer Billy Nelson had a vision where he was a passenger on a cruise ship in the Houston Ship Channel looking at massive amounts of debris from the destruction of Houston. Exactly eight years later Billy Nelson is now a passenger on a Cruise ship that has been stranded off of the Coast of Texas, whether the ship he is on is still at Houston or is one of the ones that has gone to New Orleans to resupply, I cannot say. It appears as though his prophecy may not yet be complete as the level of destruction that he witnessed in his vision does not yet to seem to have materialized. It is entirely possible that God may also use Hurricane Irma, which is now forming in the Atlantic Ocean, to bring further destruction on Houston. (Update… Irma is strengthening much faster than models predicted, now a Cat 3 and expected to become a Cat 5) Let us all pray for His mercy and grace in this matter. Read more on Billy’s vision following Pamela’s vision.

Pamela Banda’s 2016 vision indicates two floods and two storms to hit Houston!
On Tuesday May 24 2016, this is what happened. I got off work at 6 am and I was really tired. I ate something, got in bed with my son, and said a short prayer that went like this, “Papa Yahweh, in the name of Yahshua I repent. I ask that your will be done with me and Zion (my son) as we sleep. I pray for divine safety and divine protection. Amen.”

I hadn’t been praying heavy like I should, but in this small prayer I said Yahshua I repent. Well, I turned my head towards the wall and I hadn’t even closed my eyes for a minute before I instantly saw a vision.

I suddenly found myself up in the air in the city of Houston TX. It was daytime. It looked like it was around 10 am. In front of me I could see about four tall gas tanks and other normal things you would see in the city. I live outside of Houston, but I don’t know where the oil tanks are. As I zoomed in on the gas tanks I could see they all had thick black smoke coming from them and one had caught on fire. I thought it was strange to see tall gas tanks in the city because I mostly see them in industrial areas.

Next to the gas tanks was an apartment complex that looked like it was about four or five stories high. All of the sudden, the fire that was on one of the gas tank jumped onto the apartment complex!

All of a sudden the oil tanks caught on fire and, when they did, there was an apartment complex next to them that caught on fire as well. Then the whole apartment building just collapsed. I was in utter shock.

Then out of the corner of my right eye I saw a wave of water that looked around five feet high from where I was up in the air. So it was not as tall as the buildings, but enough to cause severe damage. After that it was like a ripple effect. When I saw the water, I said, “Where did this water come from?” I wondered because I was in the city, nowhere near the beach.

Then the Holy Spirit said, “The water represents judgment. Judgment is coming to Houston and it will be destroyed, desolate, and uninhabitable.”

Again I was stunned! Houston was being destroyed! I got scared because people were screaming and there was nothing anyone could do because it was happening so fast.

I closed my eyes and said, “Yahshua!”

I think the wave of water is what did it for me. Then the water retracted, but then it came back again with force and strong winds. The water was destroying everything in sight. Cars were being flipped over and everything was catching on fire.

When the winds came it moved me in the air and that was when I began to panic because until then I thought I was only seeing a vision. I began to hear people screaming and I suddenly realized none of us were not going to make it. So I began to think, “Oh no!” And I started yelling, “I Repent, I Repent.”

I closed my eyes and said Yahshua several times, then I finally came out of the vision. I opened my eyes and I was in my room, shocked at how real everything was I had just seen and so relieved I didn’t wake up in hell. I was made to understand that if you are in Houston on that day you will not survive. The sky was clear, so nobody was expecting it.

When I came out of the vision, I said to the Lord, “I don’t live in Houston, I live in the Woodlands.”

He said, “Where you are, you are not safe.”
So I prayed and asked Him, “What are my instructions?”

After that prayer, I went to sleep for real. I was so tired, I didn’t dream of anything, but when I woke up, I heard God say to me, “Tell them to seek me and I will tell them where to go for safety. Tell the church three things they need to do.”

This is from the Lord and the instructions that came after the vision.
1.   Take your secret sins to God so He can help. He wants to reveal things to people because He has instructions, which are different for each of us.
2.   Stock up on food and supplies, but not in Houston. Go where He directs you to go. Stocking up food in Houston won’t help.
3.   Make sure all documents are laminated.

I was not given a time frame for when this event will take place. The devastation was so terrible, it will definitely affect the surrounding areas of Houston.

I shared this vision with my sister in Christ, Mena Lee Grebin. I asked her what was wrong with Houston Texas. I didn’t really see anything significant about Houston that would make Yahshua destroy it. She said Texas had allowed a lot of sin to come in on its’ soil. She referenced former Houston Mayor Annise Parker, a homosexual, but I didn’t think that would make Yahshua destroy a place and make it uninhabitable.

So then I decided I didn’t care what the reason was. What I saw was so scary, I don’t want to be here when it happens. So I started praying about when I needed to be out of Houston.  So I was like, I’m just gonna fast and pray because this is serious and I may not have much time. So the next day, I thought about it and I was like, well I guess since I have been given this vision, which is amazing since I haven’t been praying like I should, maybe I should find out why Yahshua is destroying Houston.

I wanted to be responsible with these visions. So I went on YouTube and typed in Satanic worship. I didn’t know what to look for because I’m like I don’t know what’s unique about this place. As I was searching, the Holy Spirit said, “Abortion.”

I was like abortion… okay? So I’m like, what’s unique about abortions. They are everywhere, in every city. So I looked up Planned Parenthood in Houston. I was like, maybe Houston has the biggest one…IDK. Then I came across this article from Life News. The Holy Spirit said, “Look at the date.”

I’m like, “Ohhhhhhh snap. May 24th! Thats the day I had the vision.”
Then He said, “Read the article.”

I just kind of skimmed through it, but when I got to the part of “selling body parts of aborted babies” the Holy Spirit said, “That is why judgment is coming!”

I was stunned! He said, “It is part of it.”

He wanted me to know that part. I was so shocked, but also thankful that He had given me a reason and to learn Houston has been heavily involved in this demoic murderous act.
Then he said, “I don’t do anything unless I reveal it to My prophets first.”

Thanks and God bless.

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj’s 2015 prophecy of the destruction of Houston.

“When we landed at Houston airport, we came out of the plane and we walked on the bridge. As soon as I stepped foot on Houston Airport, I heard the voice. I think this angel followed me. He said, “This city will be destroyed by a massive flood.”

“When I got into the hotel room, I googled it. There were records of history of massive flooding in Houston. It did not make me very pleasant. I don’t know why this time this thing really bothered me very much. It has never bothered me in the past. I just didn’t know why it bothered me so much until two days later when I saw in the news the nation the highest legislation in the country has passed the same sex marriage law. Then I understood why.

You see, your judges are not just Supreme Court judges, but are judges of the land. What they pronounce, they have put a curse on their own country by opening a floodgate.”

(He continued telling how President Obama announced his support for the Supreme Court ruling on same sex marriage by decorating the White House with rainbow colored lighting. The rainbow is the symbol used by LGBT organizations.)

James Baily post from Z3news.com regarding Billy’s prophecy.

Exactly eight years ago today, on August 30 2009, Brother Billy Nelson had a prophetic dream in which he saw great destruction in Houston TX, which he describes as follows:

“I looked out over the water and saw massive amounts of debris coming into the waterway. I saw pieces of rooftops, houses, and all manner of trash floating in the water. It was the leading edge of incredible amounts of fragments of what used to be homes and businesses. I didn’t understand where all this debris could possibly be coming from or what could cause such a mega-disaster. The cruise ship certainly would not escape being trapped in the rubble, the debris was so thick, I knew I could walk on top of it all the way back to Houston.

I heard a His voice say, ‘When you see this, it has begun.’

I looked forward towards the bow of the cruise ship and saw two tanker ships directly in front of us, a couple of hundred yards ahead of our ship, sailing side by side, cutting a path through the thick debris field for us. The tankers were stoutly built and could withstand the beating from all the trash in the water. As the tankers cut through the rubble, they left a clear watery path, making smooth sailing for us, even in the middle of this catastrophe. We had no choice but to follow them to get back to port.

When we got near the dock, I simply opened the two side doors of the ship, waited for the dock hands to secure the ship and stepped safely down onto the dock. It was such relief to be safe back in port.” (see the complete post)

I believe it is significant that exactly eight years passed between the day he received the dream and today because the number eight represents new beginnings and this dream revealed the start of something new. He heard the Lord say, “When you see this, it has begun.”

What has begun? Billy understood it was a confirmation of many other prophetic warnings God had already given him regarding judgment coming to the United States. He wrote, “I believe this dream goes along with what the Father has been saying to me about more and more intense judgments are coming to America.”

His description of the judgments as “more and more intense” confirms what Jesus said would happen in the days prior to His return. He described it as being like birth pangs because the pain gets greater and more frequent as the time of delivery draws near. (Matthew 24:8)

Amazingly, my friend Lyn Leahz emailed me today to tell me what Brother Billy saw in his dream is happening today as he is currently on a cruise ship near Houston, stranded with 20,000 other passengers, as Galveston police explained:

According to local police in Galveston, Texas, officials hope the ships are not able to make port while there is still significant flooding because roadways out of Galveston are blocked and people getting off the cruises would be unable to leave the island. Many of the passengers’ cars that are parked in the cruise terminal lots are stuck there because of flooded access roads. (Source: Fox News)

I believe the events happening in Houston can only be understood in the larger context of where we are in God’s prophetic timeline. Contrary to the false prophets proclaiming all is well, trouble must come because prophecies recorded thousands of years ago in the scriptures must be fulfilled before the Lord returns. I believe we are fast approaching what the angel Gabriel described as “a time of anguish, such as has never occurred since nations first came into existence.” But the good news is Gabriel also said, “At that time your people shall be delivered, everyone who is found written in the book.” (Daniel 12:1)

Prophetic warnings indicate another event could be coming soon. In 2016, Pamela Banda saw great destruction coming to Houston through flood waters. The Holy Spirit told her, “The water represents judgment. Judgment is coming to Houston and it will be destroyed, desolate, and uninhabitable.”

Her vision revealed two floods and two storms in Houston. She wrote, “Then the water retracted, but then it came back again with force and strong winds. The water was destroying everything in sight. Cars were being flipped over and everything was catching on fire.” (see the complete post)
Her description makes me think perhaps what is happening now is only the first part of the fulfillment of what Brother Billy Nelson saw in his dream. What he saw was so amazing, he wondered how it could happen, so he asked God about it and received another prophetic vision a couple of weeks later on September 15, 2009.

“In the vision, I was observing from a high altitude. I saw the Houston, Galveston coastline below. A very weak unnamed storm was brewing just off shore. The TV weather reported said, “This storm is nothing to worry about whatsoever.”

Then it suddenly intensified and became a very large black storm like no one had ever seen. The storm moved inland in a large black mass and engulfed the city of Houston and surrounding area. Soon afterwards the storm withdrew, it drug back a massive amount of debris as it returned to sea. It caught millions off guard and there must have been a great loss of life and property. Then I saw a calendar with the month September and the year 09. Then a hand appeared and marked a line through the 09. End of vision.” (see the complete post)

The year was marked out, so it was not revealed, but the month was revealed as September. Putting Billy’s vision together with what Pamela saw, a second storm will bring more flooding and strong winds to the Houston area and its’ destruction will be greater than the first because Pamela saw “everything catching on fire” and Billy saw, “It drug back a massive amount of debris as it returned to sea.”

Even though the first storm has already landed, we have not been shown how much time passes before the second one hits. Perhaps the area will be granted a reprieve.

For more important messages from Jesus through several of His prophets visit
hearthelordjesus.com

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 01, 2017, 01:29:57 PM »
:martaviousdidnotread:
:adios:

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 01, 2017, 01:31:18 PM »
So God told people to laminate their documents.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 01, 2017, 01:31:55 PM »
:martaviousdidnotread:

i read all of it

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 01, 2017, 01:33:32 PM »

The Big Train

« Reply #269 on: September 01, 2017, 04:11:39 PM »
Yeah I didn't read any of that either

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: September 19, 2017, 05:48:49 PM »
Someone great recently purchased a gift from your baby registry! You can visit your Thank You List to easily keep track of all gifts purchased.

IS THERE SOMETHING I NEED TO KNOW?!?  :runaway:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 20, 2017, 08:04:57 PM »
the news tells me that I need to know that I am just one among millions

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 29, 2017, 03:29:35 PM »

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 21, 2018, 09:07:43 PM »
this guy can really email-

“Long time no speak--Hope all in life treating you very well

I am writing this because your Dad had once told me that you would love to open a Jimmy John's restaurant. I know your folks love eating there. I have never had a sandwich there so have no opinion,

I just got back from Colorado yesterday. Near Mr Alex's condo there is a large strip mall with a supermarket, Walgreens, Starbucks etc. I noticed a sandwich place called Cheba Hut. I wanted to try it but the lines were enormous both times I was there. It was a busy time as there were also lines at some of the other casual fast foods located in the same strip center. On the other side (but in the same center) was a Jimmy Johns and had a total of one customer. This was one time I was there and I know very little about this business but thought I would transfer the information to you.

Again hope all is well and you make it out to the East Coast sometime soon. If not here take a trip to Colorado sometime.”

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 23, 2018, 10:12:44 AM »
oh wow