Author Topic: Neat Deal (If we don't pay billions in ransom)  (Read 3329 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Neat Deal (If we don't pay billions in ransom)
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2018, 03:04:39 PM »
Does the President actually think NoKo (hot new urban district with tons of residential/commercial mixed use developments) has agreed to denuclearize? His recent tweet seems to suggest that. Or perhaps is this a negotiation tactic? My money is on the former, in which case he's not going to be pleased in a few months.

That’s what he said

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2018, 03:16:17 PM »
dax, as you know i don't usually respond to you because you're insane.

I don’t usually respond to you because you’re an idiot.

But I couldn’t let your latest round of Capt Obvious idiocy go. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2018, 05:08:30 PM »
Just want to be sure I got this right. (Don’t read sys, this is way over your head, stick to posting links).

On one side Libs are melting down over Bolton, on the other your melting down about the possibility of a denuclearized Korean Peninsula?

You must read the history books and absolutely come unhinged reading about glasnost and perestroika. 

Will you be protesting if the Korean War ever officially ends and the Korea(s) are officially no longer in a state of war?

You guys afraid Barack’s $1 Trillion dollar nuclear weapons modernization program will get cancelled?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2018, 05:25:44 PM »
Sys is correct, you're insane dude
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

The Big Train

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2018, 05:34:33 PM »
Also easily manipulated

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2018, 05:36:02 PM »
Also easily manipulated

Says the dude that melts down every time I mention Hillary and who is perpetually 4 laps down in understanding.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2018, 05:37:10 PM »
Sys is correct, you're insane dude

Nah, nothing close to peace hating ProgLibs in residence.  Not enough regime change going on for you guys.  I get it.

The Big Train

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2018, 05:38:26 PM »
Also easily manipulated

Says the dude that melts down every time I mention Hillary and who is perpetually 4 laps down in understanding.

I mean on numerous occasions you have posted stuff that is simply not true. You just lap up what the propaganda machine feeds you so fast.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Neat Deal (If we don't pay billions in ransom)
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2018, 05:39:54 PM »
Also easily manipulated

I mean on numerous occasions you have posted stuff that is simply not true. You just lap up what the propaganda machine feeds you so fast.

You think things aren’t true because you’re not even aware of their existence.  Which is why you’re always Four Laps down.

The Big Train

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2018, 05:44:46 PM »
Also easily manipulated

You think things aren’t true because you’re not even aware of their existence.  Which is why you’re always Four Laps down.

Well I don’t have Hillary scrapers consistently providing me updates if that’s what you mean. You are on the bleeding edge of most false information tho I will give you that.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2018, 05:48:36 PM »
Also easily manipulated

Well I don’t have Hillary scrapers consistently providing me updates if that’s what you mean. You are on the bleeding edge of most false information tho I will give you that.

Again, your hero is in the news cycle every single day and her campaign and your party just filed a lawsuit.  Her foundation is currently under FBI investigation. 

You consider nearly everything you don’t like to be false information because you aren’t aware and clearly don’t understand.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Neat Deal (If we don't pay billions in ransom)
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2018, 06:00:18 PM »
Just remembering when then Sen Obama gave W the ol what for, for not talking to nations like NK, calling it “ridiculous”.   Too bad Obama didn’t want to talk directly to Assad, too secular for Barrack’s tastes I’m afraid.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2018, 06:46:09 PM »
I just want to make this clear: trump said NK has agreed to denuclearization