Author Topic: Tear it down!!! It huuuuurts my wittle feelings.  (Read 19786 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Tear it down!!! It huuuuurts my wittle feelings.
« Reply #125 on: August 17, 2017, 02:53:39 PM »
For those keeping score at home it's always Lib7 weirdoness

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 17, 2017, 02:56:04 PM »
a lot of obfuscation and not a lot of discussion of my interesting and thread-related hypothetical topic  :frown:

stop trying to sound smart, no one's buying it
Democrats suck because they don’t know history.
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

The Big Train

« Reply #127 on: August 17, 2017, 03:00:01 PM »
a lot of obfuscation and not a lot of discussion of my interesting and thread-related hypothetical topic  :frown:

Stop trying to act non-nazi and non-racist, no ones buying it

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 17, 2017, 03:03:15 PM »

I think for myself and don't just follow others because I'm afraid of retribution if I don't or because I want to fit in....so I don't need to try to do anything.  This is why I'm better than you and also why republicans control all three branches of the government. 

Also your posts   :flush:
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

The Big Train

« Reply #129 on: August 17, 2017, 03:05:54 PM »

I think for myself and don't just follow others because I'm afraid of retribution if I don't or because I want to fit in....so I don't need to try to do anything.  This is why I'm better than you and also why republicans control all three branches of the government. 

Also your posts   :flush:

Stop trying to act non-nazi and non-racist and non-ignoramus, no ones buying it

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 17, 2017, 03:08:05 PM »

you don't know what you're talking about

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 17, 2017, 03:12:37 PM »

you don't know what you're talking about

no.....you don't know what I'm talking about.....all of this....over your head but you keep talking about real world issues you can't begin to comprehend.  This leads to very dangerous things happening like Charlottesville.  Careful so that you don't start a race riot.....but that may be your goal.  Are you a lib sock?  That would then make sense

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 17, 2017, 03:25:53 PM »
I'm much better at math
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 17, 2017, 03:44:03 PM »
I'm much better at math

Okay:  Tyrone knocked up 4 girls in the gang, there are 20 girls in the gang.  what percentage or crack whores did Tyrone knock up?  What percentage of crack babies did Tyrone help raise?

Dwayne pimp's 3 ho's for a four buckets of fried chicken.  If the bucket costs $20, and how much does each ho need to charge?

libtards have no jobs, blacklivesmatter terorrists don't have real jobs but sell drugs and earn money robbing liquor stores.  A group of seven steal a grand total of $40,000 in one year; however because blacks like to kill blacks at the end of the year there are only five thugs still alive.  How much will each take home at the end of the year?  What percentage of that will be used on drugs?

Offline diggler

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 17, 2017, 03:51:34 PM »
I'm not going to lose any sleep over tearing down some chintzy monuments put up to memorialize traitors.  Most of these were put up during Jim Crow days to keep people intimidated - ya know, when the South was busy stripping rights away from citizens.

Besides I live in Kansas - I thought this state hated confederates.  Tear 'em all down as far as I'm concerned.

The Big Train

« Reply #135 on: August 17, 2017, 03:52:07 PM »
The person running this sock is truly a piece of crap.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 17, 2017, 03:54:16 PM »
I'm not going to lose any sleep over tearing down some chintzy monuments put up to memorialize traitors.  Most of these were put up during Jim Crow days to keep people intimidated - ya know, when the South was busy stripping rights away from citizens.

Besides I live in Kansas - I thought this state hated confederates.  Tear 'em all down as far as I'm concerned.

Preach!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 17, 2017, 03:54:54 PM »
I like that Lee said don't put up monuments we got our asses kicked pretty hard and had to surrender.

He got it

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 17, 2017, 03:55:26 PM »
Sockmaster, do better.  These posts aren't remotely funny or clever.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 17, 2017, 03:57:06 PM »
I'm much better at math

Okay:  Tyrone knocked up 4 girls in the gang, there are 20 girls in the gang.  what percentage or crack whores did Tyrone knock up? I had to mentally correct your horrible grammar, but 20% What percentage of crack babies did Tyrone help raise? Not enough info

Dwayne pimp's 3 ho's for a four buckets of fried chicken.  If the bucket costs $20, and how much does each ho need to charge? Phrasing is pretty bad and I'm not sure if Dwayne requires 4 buckets or one

libtards have no jobs, blacklivesmatter terorrists don't have real jobs but sell drugs and earn money robbing liquor stores.  A group of seven steal a grand total of $40,000 in one year; however because blacks like to kill blacks at the end of the year there are only five thugs still alive.  How much will each take home at the end of the year?  What percentage of that will be used on drugs? Well this one also makes no sense, if they steal throughout the year why are they waiting to split up the profits until the end of the year? Also not enough info for the second question

I meant better than mocat but answered your questions anyway

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 18, 2017, 02:39:28 PM »

You repeat yourself over and over....it's quite annoying and a character flaw.  Again, your thoughts mean nothing to me.

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 18, 2017, 02:43:35 PM »
I'm much better at math

Okay:  Tyrone knocked up 4 girls in the gang, there are 20 girls in the gang.  what percentage or crack whores did Tyrone knock up? I had to mentally correct your horrible grammar, but 20% What percentage of crack babies did Tyrone help raise? Not enough info

Dwayne pimp's 3 ho's for a four buckets of fried chicken.  If the bucket costs $20, and how much does each ho need to charge? Phrasing is pretty bad and I'm not sure if Dwayne requires 4 buckets or one

libtards have no jobs, blacklivesmatter terorrists don't have real jobs but sell drugs and earn money robbing liquor stores.  A group of seven steal a grand total of $40,000 in one year; however because blacks like to kill blacks at the end of the year there are only five thugs still alive.  How much will each take home at the end of the year?  What percentage of that will be used on drugs? Well this one also makes no sense, if they steal throughout the year why are they waiting to split up the profits until the end of the year? Also not enough info for the second question

I meant better than mocat but answered your questions anyway

No you didn't. 

1.  This isn't English class and you shouldn't need to correct grammar to do math.  There is plenty of info....Tyrone knocked up four girls.......obviously he didn't help raise any.

2.  It's pretty clear he pimped the hoes for four buckets....regardless it wouldn't matter who the chicken is for that's irrelevant to the math.

3.  That's the choice they made based on a lack of education and as a product of a culture who encourages violence, crime and disobedience.    Again the situation does not affect the math equation necessary to solve the problem. 

The Big Train

« Reply #142 on: August 18, 2017, 02:51:30 PM »

You repeat yourself over and over....it's quite annoying and a character flaw.  Again, your thoughts mean nothing to me.

That's fine. One day you will wake up, look in the mirror and say, man I am a giant piece of crap.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 18, 2017, 02:52:28 PM »
I don't think republicat is very good at this word problem thing

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 18, 2017, 03:36:21 PM »
And Testy Westy gets a ban for a rough ridin' Big Brother spoiler?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 18, 2017, 03:37:49 PM »
And Testy Westy gets a ban for a rough ridin' Big Brother spoiler?

pissmom doesn't know what happens down here in the pit

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 18, 2017, 04:19:38 PM »
Proud day for the Dem leadership.  30 years walking around the hallowed halls of Congress and Nancy Pelosi apparently just now realized that there's Confederate stuff all over the place.

Just bad situational awareness and tunnel vision and not politics, tho.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 18, 2017, 04:36:04 PM »
Proud day for the Dem leadership.  30 years walking around the hallowed halls of Congress and Nancy Pelosi apparently just now realized that there's Confederate stuff all over the place.

Just bad situational awareness and tunnel vision and not politics, tho.

I got the classic wut from SD earlier for this sentiment. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 20, 2017, 07:12:28 AM »
After Libs tear down all the confederate statues their party paid for and built, Columbus, Washington and Jefferson et al are next. 

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 20, 2017, 11:02:09 AM »
When did those guys lead armies against the USA dax?