Author Topic: KSU basketball player interactions  (Read 13751 times)

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: KSU basketball player interactions
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2015, 12:59:46 PM »
Saw Bolden at the gas station the other night around 1:00 a.m. Or so. He was kind of rude honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2015, 01:09:39 PM »
I asked martavious on a dfw mhk flight and he said they would still be dancing.

Also Angel and Tay plugged their beats by dre headphones into each other and jammed to the same tunes.

Most adorable thing I have seen in my whole life. I have been saving this anecdote for the perfect moment.

Also in front of them was this older guy with a really long scraggly scullet, and the hair clumps were hanging over the back of his seat into angels airspace.

Martavious would reach his finger out really slowly to touch the mans hair. Angel would silently mouth NO NO NO and shake his head until swatting Tay's hand away at the last second. The happened about 5 times before Tay actually touched the man's hair and they both laughed hysterically.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2015, 04:59:35 PM »
Had a friend who used to party with Denis. One night he left his jacket there. The next day he texted Denis to ask when he could come get it and they figured out a time. He stopped by at that time, knocked, and Denis told him to come in. He went in to find Denis receiving fellatio from a woman. Friend was like whoa dude, I can come back. Denis said not to worry about it and just had a normal conversation with him while it was going on.

I like how you use the clinical word "fellatio" instead of blowjob.  Great work.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2015, 05:10:47 PM »
he's no Stevesie2000

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2015, 12:05:57 PM »
I had intro to acting with Jared Bennet my freshman year.

He came in every day put his hood up and went to sleep.

The next semester I had intro to Anthropology with Jared. We were making a video about how difficult students lives were based on how much time they spent working/studying etc.

Jared raised his hand and suggested he had sex three hours a day. Needless to say that didn't make it into the video.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2015, 12:44:15 PM »
Do you mean Jason?

Offline Jackstraw

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2015, 01:07:58 PM »
Gilson DeJesus and Nick Williams tried to buy weed from me at a party at University Commons because they heard we were smoking earlier in the night.  They were not happy when I said that I didn't have any. 

Sat by Travis Reynolds during a Cats game when he should have been playing.  If I remember right, he quit the team near the end of the season that year. Was probably just there to root on his fellow JC boy QB. 

Not a player, but Mark Fox was a complete prick during Asbury's basketball camps.  He would make me run laps non-stop for not following directions.  He would run the whole camp while Tom would make a brief appearance one of the days.

Got to play knockout agains Elliot Hatcher during another Cats basketball camp.  Was proud to lose to that stud. 

Helped Manny Dies climb the goalpost after we beat Nebraska in 98.  My friend and I each grabbed a leg and lifted him up. 

Saw Tony Kitt on numerous occasions coked out of his mind at different parties after he graduated, and also watched him get in a fight with a guy half his size.  Pretty even fight too, which blew my mind because Kitt was a beast on the court.

Online ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2015, 02:51:38 PM »
Jason Bennett walked in to tubbys around 3pm on a random weekday in the fall of 2006. The place was empty except for the bartender and I(Kitchen).

Bennett sits down at the bar, looks around nervously, then orders a beer. Bartender asks for his ID, Bennett says he doesn't have it with him then walks out.

The Big Train

« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2015, 05:47:30 PM »
I had intro to acting with Jared Bennet my freshman year.

He came in every day put his hood up and went to sleep.

The next semester I had intro to Anthropology with Jared. We were making a video about how difficult students lives were based on how much time they spent working/studying etc.

Jared raised his hand and suggested he had sex three hours a day. Needless to say that didn't make it into the video.

not once, not twice, but a hat trick  :love:

Offline BackPayne

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2015, 08:28:40 AM »
Had Kelly Welch's huge class (forgot its name) with a lot of the football and basketball players. They weren't the most studious students. I'm also pretty sure Georg R. Clark III kicked out a couple of football and basketball players out of Natural Disasters one for being late then being loud. It was quite interesting to watch.

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2015, 03:59:40 PM »
Sat next to Pullen in philosophy 100. It was the day of the big KU game at Bram where he went off and we beat KU and the town almost rioted. He was texting all through class and I looked over at his phone a bit and saw he was texting the Morris twins. They were trash talking back and forth about who was gonna win. It was some entertaining stuff.

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2015, 08:27:58 AM »
Do you mean Jason?

Yes. Tells you a) how long ago that was b) how important he was to KState basketball

Though, I still admire his use of the Mutombo finger wag after blocks.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2015, 10:00:08 AM »
There was a time period where Gilson DeJesus was really into a friend of mine.  He would kind of creepily stalk her from room to room at parties and then chat her up when she couldn't go anywhere. 

I vividly remember one night where she made me stand next to her the whole night so he'd leave her alone.  After about the fifth time he'd followed us into another room, she just had me take her home.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2015, 10:32:15 AM »
There was a time period where Gilson DeJesus was really into a friend of mine.  He would kind of creepily stalk her from room to room at parties and then chat her up when she couldn't go anywhere. 

I vividly remember one night where she made me stand next to her the whole night so he'd leave her alone.  After about the fifth time he'd followed us into another room, she just had me take her home.

you sound like you're pretty fun to party with

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2015, 04:41:18 PM »
I've told this story on here somewhere before, but it's worth telling again.

I was at Kites with my girlfriend and some other friends. She went onto the elevated dance floor with some of her girl friends while me and a few guy friends smashed some drinks on the sports side. While she was up there she was dancing with her hand on the railing. Standing down on floor level was Angel Rodriguez. Multiple times he creepily rested his hand on hers. She would move it away and he would try it again. She was super creeped out by it.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2015, 04:42:31 PM »
yarddog, did you see how proud that other guy was of jake waters banging his girlfriend?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2015, 04:45:55 PM »
yarddog, did you see how proud that other guy was of jake waters banging his girlfriend?
Wtf? Who?

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2015, 04:49:15 PM »

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2015, 04:50:55 PM »

Hey, I never said Angel didn't have great taste. I think he might have just overestimated his "star power".

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2015, 04:53:24 PM »
Can we just have people call the temp and tell these awesome stories? The temp can post the transcripts.
Some of us are not very good at telling stories.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2015, 04:55:02 PM »
I was talking to a girl right when Beasley showed up and he took her home. I mean, there was nothing I could really do, you know?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline i poo crabs

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2015, 04:57:20 PM »
Wtf? Who?

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=35448.msg1378649#msg1378649
What an idiot.

Maybe KanSt43 is a chick .... one of her girlfriends went to padre ... problem solved?  :dunno:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2015, 04:59:35 PM »
  :surprised: damn my masculocentrico worldview!

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2015, 05:00:28 PM »
Wtf? Who?

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=35448.msg1378649#msg1378649
What an idiot.

Maybe KanSt43 is a chick .... one of her girlfriends went to padre ... problem solved?  :dunno:
I think being proud or ashamed of someone else's sex life is stupid.