Author Topic: Let's cut to the chase  (Read 11372 times)

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Let's cut to the chase
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2015, 01:43:01 PM »
But you wanted to count him as one who left of his own volition - which now you can't.  Neither can you count Marcus or the other Harris.  Jack didn't play, so he left (big surprise).  Nigel complained about playing time so he left (no surprise) and Jevon left because he was homesick, and apparently really needs to "grow up".  So what's all the hullabaloo?  This doesn't even come close to the Martin uprising where 6 or 7 players wanted to leave because of his abusive behavior.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2015, 01:48:18 PM »
lol

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2015, 02:06:51 PM »
But you wanted to count him as one who left of his own volition - which now you can't.  Neither can you count Marcus or the other Harris.  Jack didn't play, so he left (big surprise).  Nigel complained about playing time so he left (no surprise) and Jevon left because he was homesick, and apparently really needs to "grow up".  So what's all the hullabaloo?  This doesn't even come close to the Martin uprising where 6 or 7 players wanted to leave because of his abusive behavior.
The only way 6 or 7 players were leaving is if you count zips on Sprad's face as players.

edit: That little bitch was going nowhere too. What other high major was going to take him?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2015, 06:55:03 PM »

The only way 6 or 7 players were leaving is if you count zips on Sprad's face as players.

edit: That little bitch was going nowhere too. What other high major was going to take him?
UNC

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2015, 09:34:18 PM »
I don't understand why people are so devout in their delusion that Will Spradling wasn't a high major player. He was a three year starter on a team that went to three ncaa tournaments and won the big 12. Stop being Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2015, 10:01:47 PM »
Did you used to watch him play?

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2015, 02:40:44 PM »
It is just pure hating on Weber.

I personally think trophies are important. You can say 09-10 was better. Not sure I agree. We lost games that year we should not have lost. We lost to bad teams at home that year, ISU and OSU. We lost to a very average Ole Miss team that year. Other than a nice run in the tourney, that year was not as good as the 2012-13 season. That team SHOULD have been better, SHOULD have won the league, but they played down to their competition a few times, and they didn't win anything to put in the trophy case.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2015, 01:33:16 PM »
Nor is it good that the employees fail a drug test 100%. Why don't you go to work stoned or go to work and brag about how you "tore it up" over the weekend with your buddies smoking weed and see how your employer handles it.

You guys don't get it, do you? What part of kids getting dismissed for drug violations don't you like? Is it the kids not being allowed to smoke weed and represent the university that bothers you?

You guys making these statements makes me think you are alright with kids breaking rules about drug use and Weber and the school should allow it. I feel sorry for your kids if your a parent and raise them to believe that doing drugs is OK and there are no rules with regards to smoking weed in your house. Great parenting skills if that's the case.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2015, 03:01:12 PM »
I'd be more concerned with failing to teach your kids the proper usage of the word "your". It's a hard, cold world out there for people who don't know English.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2015, 01:42:41 PM »
Here's how I break it down. 

1.  We'll be significantly more productive at the point guard position.  This means a great deal in the scheme of things.   
Success begins right here and that means we already have an advantage over last year.

2.  Wes is back and I look for a more focused and, thus, more consistent production from this young man all the way around.  He was slow out of the gate and I believe his heart was torn last year.  He won't have that distraction this year.

3.  Dean will, at his position, more than replace what we lost through graduation.

4.  Big Meat will step up his game this year.  I look for 12-14 ppg. production.

5.  Justin will continue his late season improvement. 

6.  The Flush will help fill the void left by Marcus and will break double figure scoring.

7.  DJamer will provide us with better rebounding than we had from other players last year.

Overall the attitude, and energy, will be much better.  Vulture and DJamer will provide needed positive inspiration to the younger players.  I have failed to mention a few players.  It's not because I feel they won't contribute but, rather, I just don't know enough about them to make a prediction.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2015, 06:26:34 AM »
Wow. I'll bet Hurt averages 25.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2015, 03:21:08 PM »
Nor is it good that the employees fail a drug test 100%. Why don't you go to work stoned or go to work and brag about how you "tore it up" over the weekend with your buddies smoking weed and see how your employer handles it.

You guys don't get it, do you? What part of kids getting dismissed for drug violations don't you like? Is it the kids not being allowed to smoke weed and represent the university that bothers you?

You guys making these statements makes me think you are alright with kids breaking rules about drug use and Weber and the school should allow it. I feel sorry for your kids if your a parent and raise them to believe that doing drugs is OK and there are no rules with regards to smoking weed in your house. Great parenting skills if that's the case.

It's not like I'm expecting much, but it always blows my mind how many idiots don't know how piss tests work. "He failed a test, he must be high RIGHT NOW!"

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2015, 10:16:37 AM »
Most think Weber won't make it 3 years, huh? They'd better hope he does. They should keep one thing in mind. There aren't too many Bob Huggins left out there

Yes, the hype is building at an alarming rate.  The transition to D-1 ball will be tough, no doubt.  What should be expect from D-Wade this season?  Nothing more than the best he can do.  If that means he starts, then he starts.  If it means he comes off the bench, then that's OK also.  If it means he averages 5 points per game - that's also OK.  But if he scores in double figures for the year, I won't be surprised.  In other words, let's all let the young man develop at his own rate.  With every freshman, there will be growing pains.  He will have some highlight moments, and he'll have some stinkers.  I'm just glad we have him and not the other guys.
  :opcat:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2015, 10:18:11 AM »
If he doesn't develop overnight, we will be shitty at BB for a very long time. 

Offline KsJoey

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2015, 10:00:27 PM »
After his ID was outed, PDave is having the meltdowns of meltdowns right now.  Dropping Fbombs and threatening lawsuits.  Pretty entertaining material if you have the time.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2015, 10:26:32 PM »
After his ID was outed, PDave is having the meltdowns of meltdowns right now.  Dropping Fbombs and threatening lawsuits.  Pretty entertaining material if you have the time.

lol

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2015, 10:49:36 PM »
link the right thread to look in, please.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2015, 10:51:40 PM »
Haven't looked over there yet, but he pretty much limits himself to the MBB forum.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2015, 10:54:08 PM »
I actually hope he goes off the deep end and kills himself or something.  He loves bashing our teenage student-athletes, mainly the ones of minority races that aren't pasty white, but goes into a violent fit of rage if someone says anything questionable about oscar. Is Dave oscar?  :Wha:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2015, 11:07:52 PM »
Catter95 wrote: Well, congrats to you Dave. Maybe you should spend more time with your grandchildren and cats as opposed to being a complete jerk on here. You make me sick that you represented my University as an athlete. Maybe you should spend more time on that project you're working on for Drake and less time badgering posters for not putting aside family for an all star game. Would the people you photograph for appreciate your persona on this website? I'd be embarrassed to be associated. Maybe Drake University and the people of Pleasant Hill should be alerted of what they're dealing with???

--- pulitzerdave wrote:

You made a huge miscalculation by revealing personal information about me on a public forum.  What you did was illegal and against the law.  My attorney has been notified, and I've emailed your post to him.  You can easily be traced through your IP address, and he will notify me tomorrow as to whether an invasion of privacy lawsuit will be filed.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2015, 11:58:23 PM »
 :lol:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2015, 12:05:22 AM »
And so it goes

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2015, 12:54:13 AM »
He will notify him the answer "no"

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2015, 01:06:06 AM »
So, in the final analysis, does anyone know specifically who pDave is? And does anybody care?