Author Topic: Seff is a monster  (Read 40271 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Seff is a monster
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2010, 10:40:26 PM »
Hey in case you guys didn't know . . . the guy was a first round draft pick for the NY Yankees. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2010, 11:26:03 PM »
Hey in case you guys didn't know . . . the guy was a first round draft pick for the NY Yankees. 

And a huge flop for the yankees.

Offline FHSU92

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2010, 09:15:44 AM »

pretty obvious it's better to walk-on for the Hawks than get paid to play for the stripes...you guys just don't get it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2010, 03:55:02 PM »
Rumblings that CJ/Carl/X have spent all that signing bonus.....and then quite a bit more on top of that.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2010, 04:37:45 PM »
CJ Henry is coming back next year:

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2010/apr/08/cj-henry-expected-back-ku/

Congrats on the walk-on decided to stay in Lawrence. Big news.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2013, 11:31:27 AM »

hopefully the NCAA does what is needed
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2013, 11:53:34 AM »
 :sdeek:

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2013, 11:55:44 AM »
it might be time to get the state involved.  it's obvious the lawrence police don't have any interest in stopping this monster.
emaw

Offline DeoKat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2013, 11:58:47 AM »
Saw Self at a Walmart shopping for an AC Delco battery for his boat.  When a little kid walked by him to get to the fishing section to buy a fishing pole with snoopy on it (the bobber is woodstock) Self shoved him up against the AC Delco brand batteries and told him never to walk between him and what he's focused on.  We're talking about a kid who's about 7 years old here.  Self then pissed his pants and yelled at a WalMart employee to come clean it up while he ate some Doritos he didn't even pay for. 

that's a funny (made up) story and all but on a serious note, how in the world does selff's wife put up with all of his drinking and carousing? do they have an "open" relationship? it's times like this that i really appreciate coach martin and his down to earth wife, family and christian values. :twocents:

It's like RD is prophetic or something  :dunno:
When you succeed at Illinois you go to Kansas and when you fail at Illinois, you go to Kansas State

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2013, 12:31:41 PM »
Saw Self at a Walmart shopping for an AC Delco battery for his boat.  When a little kid walked by him to get to the fishing section to buy a fishing pole with snoopy on it (the bobber is woodstock) Self shoved him up against the AC Delco brand batteries and told him never to walk between him and what he's focused on.  We're talking about a kid who's about 7 years old here.  Self then pissed his pants and yelled at a WalMart employee to come clean it up while he ate some Doritos he didn't even pay for.

I bet Self went all the way to Oklahoma to register his boat so he wouldn't have to pay taxes on it. What an bad person.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2013, 06:58:25 PM »

hopefully the NCAA does what is needed

Best confirmed sighting of Seff's toupee line that I've ever seen.  Good job ednksu.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2014, 12:48:08 PM »
Apparently Bill said today in the weekly Big XII teleconference that he thinks the graduate transfer rule is stupid, and those kids should also have to sit out a year. It's apparently not enough to swindle kids out of good money in the NBA, just so he can exploit them for the betterment of KU, now he wants hardworking kids with degrees to delay their wage-earning years so that he and his rich white cronies can lord their wealth and status over these kids for even longer. What an absolute monster.

P.S. Also said that post play is still too rough in the Big XII...ever heard of Joel Embiid, Bill?
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2014, 12:51:41 PM »
Apparently Bill said today in the weekly Big XII teleconference that he thinks the graduate transfer rule is stupid, and those kids should also have to sit out a year.

Shot at Hoi.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2014, 12:58:28 PM »
Apparently Bill said today in the weekly Big XII teleconference that he thinks the graduate transfer rule is stupid, and those kids should also have to sit out a year.

Shot at Hoi.

Definitely. Tarik Black tho. What a hypocrite.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2014, 01:14:54 PM »

Shot at Hoi.

This isn't the first time Self has made this remark.  It's not a shot at Fred.  It's a knock against the glorified free agency that the rule creates.  Self is also against the current OAD rules.  He thinks kids should either go straight to the NBA or stay 2/3 years.  His personal opinions don't preclude him from operating in the environment that currently exists, though.  Not hypocritical. 

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2014, 01:25:30 PM »

His personal opinions don't preclude him from operating in the environment that currently exists, though.  Not hypocritical.

...said the tough, but caring, slave master as he reluctantly whipped the slave.  And, the Nazi gas chamber operator, and the U.S. Army quartermaster delivering pox ridden blankets to the Indians, etc.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2014, 01:28:22 PM »

Shot at Hoi.

This isn't the first time Self has made this remark.  It's not a shot at Fred.  It's a knock against the glorified free agency that the rule creates.  Self is also against the current OAD rules.  He thinks kids should either go straight to the NBA or stay 2/3 years.  His personal opinions don't preclude him from operating in the environment that currently exists, though.  Not hypocritical.

The guy is just an absolute slime ball. I feel sorry for you if you can't see it.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2014, 01:29:24 PM »

His personal opinions don't preclude him from operating in the environment that currently exists, though.  Not hypocritical.

...said the tough, but caring, slave master as he reluctantly whipped the slave.  And, the Nazi gas chamber operator, and the U.S. Army quartermaster delivering pox ridden blankets to the Indians, etc.

Then you agree with Self on the issues? Got it.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2014, 01:33:36 PM »

Then you agree with Self on the issues? Got it.

:jerkoff:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2014, 06:24:22 PM »
Spracne Goebels

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2014, 06:29:34 PM »
Why should you have to choose between the NBA and 2/3 years of college?

Seems like you should be able to go pro whenever the eff you want.  Of course Bill's statements are completely self serving, I don't get why phogtards believe he is being altruistic.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2014, 06:47:42 PM »
Why should you have to choose between the NBA and 2/3 years of college?

Seems like you should be able to go pro whenever the eff you want.  Of course Bill's statements are completely self serving, I don't get why phogtards believe he is being altruistic.

I agree with you. However, the professional organization these young scholars want to join - which operates as a virtual monopoly - disagrees.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2014, 03:31:58 PM »
Self giving Brannen Greene advice on how to deal with snitches...

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2014, 06:15:07 AM »
That guy is one of the ugliest people I've ever seen

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2014, 07:58:35 AM »