Author Topic: Seff is a monster  (Read 40274 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Seff is a monster
« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2015, 11:24:18 PM »
Poor guy. He can always finish his degree though.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2015, 11:32:48 PM »
cliff goes from being a guaranteed top 10 pick out of high school, to going undrafted after a year at KU. this has to rank as one of seff's top personal achievements.

Yeah, Self made out like a bandit, said the dim-witted chucklehead.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 26, 2015, 12:22:32 AM »
Go get 'em, Cliff. Hope you succeed.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 26, 2015, 12:23:49 AM »
His momma whored is name, and to jump on the gravy train dog food too soon.  he needs to go to Europe and play,  Getc away from the leaches I

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 26, 2015, 12:26:21 AM »
His momma whored is name, and to jump on the gravy train dog food too soon.  he needs to go to Europe and play,  Getc away from the leaches I

You go get 'em, renocat.  :rolleyes:

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 27, 2015, 10:04:04 AM »
A lot of dumbass t shirt fans asked me if Cliff could go back to college this week. :lol:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 27, 2015, 10:07:02 AM »
http://www.kansas.com/sports/college/big-12/university-of-kansas/article25619575.html
wtf?!!

The wait had lasted deep into the night. Two hours, then three. One round, then into the second half of another. By the time 11 p.m. rolled around, NBA teams had drafted the following players: Arturas Gudaitis, Marcus Eriksson, Satnam Singh Bhamara and Cady Lalanne.

But no Cliff Alexander. The former top-five recruit in the high school class of 2014 went undrafted.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/sports/college/big-12/university-of-kansas/article25619575.html#storylink=cpy

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 27, 2015, 10:13:02 AM »
This guy needs a mentor.  I nominate Beaz.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 28, 2015, 12:07:19 AM »
Alexander since he did the hat crap on Illinois fan, he has thought he was big time crap.  He made a mistake going to KU and trusting his momma who thought of him as cash register.  Beaz as a mentor is not a bad idea as he has had to eat humble pie.  A year of kung-fu ball in China with Yao might help.

The Big Train

« Reply #110 on: July 11, 2015, 03:45:08 PM »
self got all he needed out of poor Jo-Jo and its gonna ruin the rest of his career  :frown:

https://twitter.com/sportscenter/status/619935434068652036

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 16, 2015, 06:44:07 PM »
http://www2.kusports.com/news/2015/aug/16/ku-basketball-notebook-perry-ellis-ranked-15th-nat/
Taylor arrested

Former KU combo guard Tyshawn Taylor was arrested on Aug. 6 for allegedly using a counterfeit money order to obtain $1,000 in cash at “Big Banner Food Store” in his hometown of Hoboken, New Jersey, the New York Daily News reports.

Taylor, 25, was released on bond after turning himself into police. The Daily News said the store owners have known Taylor and his family members for years.

“When we went to deposit the order (on May 18), they said it was fake,” store manager Luisiana Jimenez told The Daily News. “When we told him about it, he said, ‘Yeah, I’m going to come to pay it back.’ We called him several times, and he never paid it back. We even contacted his mother in Florida, and she said she would handle it and that she would talk to him, and nothing. All this stuff with police, and still he won’t pay.”

Jimenez’s father, Luis, has owned the store since 1987. The Daily News says there is a pending court date.

“My dad gave him many chances because he grew up in this store,” Jimenez told the Daily News. “My dad has been here 27 years and has always helped his family when they needed food, when they were short. He always made sure they had something. If it was anybody else, he would have filed the complaint the next day, but he tried to give him as many chances as he could. It’s not only the money. It’s the way he’s been so ungrateful about the whole situation. That’s what hurts the most. He just doesn’t want to pay, and he’s been very arrogant about it.”

Taylor was a second-round draft pick of the Nets in 2012. On Friday, Taylor, who has had no comment on the matter, wrote some statements on Twitter that may or may not have been about this situation.

“You jus gotta let the ppl think what they want...everything isn’t worth being addressed,” he Tweeted. “Ain’t in the business of explaining myself....FACTS.”

Taylor played pro ball in Puerto Rico and Russia last season. He recently told cityofbasketballlove.com that he’s exploring opportunities to play pro ball in France or Turkey this season.

“It’s tough, especially when you go straight to the NBA and then you have to drop down,” Taylor told the website. “To travel around a little bit, it’s a little bit frustrating, it’s a little tough. I’m hoping if I go overseas and have a pretty good season like I’m expecting to, I think that it’ll be good.

“I’m just gonna keep at it,” he added. “I think that’s the hardest part about it, is just scratching and clawing and trying to fight for what you think you deserve. As far as me being in the NBA, I feel like I should be there. I think that’s the motivation for me, is to try to get back to where I think I belong.”

So sad. Another ex-player finds his life in shambles in a post-Bill Self world.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2015, 07:12:05 PM »
Nice of him to make the 5 minute walk

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 18, 2015, 11:49:38 AM »
http://www.news-press.com/story/sports/2015/08/14/david-dorsey-column-bill-self-brightened-familys-spirits/31712389/

Yeah, I'm definitely not of the "Jayhawk nation", can't really grasp this level of stupid idol worship:
For those outside of Jayhawk nation, this would be like a Catholic hearing from the Pope or an American meeting the President.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 18, 2015, 07:14:48 PM »
Heard from a good friend he only tips 15%.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 21, 2015, 08:24:59 AM »
Heard from a good friend he only tips 15%.

That's a lot in a rube town like Lawrence.  I remember when I tipped 20% at the old Tellers and they insisted I had overpaid and looked at the tip like it was a spaceship

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 21, 2015, 09:22:32 AM »
 :lol:

Offline EMAWforever

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 21, 2015, 12:56:08 PM »
He probably just tells those poor innocent girls that he is praying on that he only puts in the tip. And as far as Tyshawn turnover arrest, he probably thought it would just be taken care of like it was in college.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 21, 2015, 12:57:31 PM »
Zing!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 21, 2015, 03:52:20 PM »
He probably just tells those poor innocent girls that he is praying on that he only puts in the tip. And as far as Tyshawn turnover arrest, he probably thought it would just be taken care of like it was in college.
Heard he just locks himself in the bathroom with the girls he's preying on.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 24, 2015, 09:05:24 AM »

I prefer the mental image of him 'praying' on them.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 25, 2015, 10:45:21 AM »

I prefer the mental image of him 'praying' on them.

Gonna win 'em all!
Haha :D

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 24, 2016, 09:23:23 AM »
Selden should have got out after his freshman year. Very sad that Self let him fall from a sure lottery pick to undrafted. :frown:

It's a wonder that KU is able to recruit anyone over schools like  UK, Duke, etc that turn out high draft picks when Self takes diamonds and turns them into turds.

Best of luck to Diallo. He saw the writing on the wall and cashed in at the right time.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 24, 2016, 09:31:58 AM »
Poor guy.  Was going to be a millionaire.  Now, he is going to have to scrap and bite just to be a thousandaire.  The KU story, I guess.   Sad.