Author Topic: ExBruces 2015-16  (Read 83228 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: ExBruces 2015-16
« Reply #175 on: February 11, 2016, 03:20:11 PM »
there are still heroes in this town.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 11, 2016, 03:59:07 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 11, 2016, 04:36:24 PM »
#malaise

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 11, 2016, 05:22:57 PM »
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/vahe-gregorian/article59710166.html

Gregorian banging the slth drum pretty hard in support of weber and kstate as a great fit.

in his defense, it's pretty well known that gregorian is 100% confirmed dumbass

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 11, 2016, 05:36:13 PM »
i honestly think a lot of this season's problems are a direct result of currie banning k-state mbb's rally song, "sandstone".
if you consider the many times our team would hear the song and elevate their level of play, it's quite stunning.

this one ain't on oscar, he had no input on the song's banishment.  this one is all on currie.

would oscar have taken the job had he known currie would take sandstone away?  i doubt it.  currie has neutered oscar.  honestly wouldn't be surprised to see oscar sue k-state's AD if he is ever relieved of his duties here at ksu for gross negligence.  sad.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: February 11, 2016, 05:40:11 PM »
the song that replaced sandstone is complete dogbarf

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #181 on: February 11, 2016, 07:00:31 PM »
Lol @ the SSID. Well played.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 11, 2016, 07:12:37 PM »
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/vahe-gregorian/article59710166.html

Gregorian banging the slth drum pretty hard in support of weber and kstate as a great fit.

in his defense, it's pretty well known that gregorian is 100% confirmed dumbass

He removes any uncertainty on that score with this nonsense.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 11, 2016, 08:42:35 PM »

the song that replaced sandstone is complete dogbarf

any clue what they play now?

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 11, 2016, 08:47:53 PM »
Speaking of exbruces, some people chose to not honor their chat commitments last night....
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 11, 2016, 08:51:56 PM »
any clue what they talked about last night?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 11, 2016, 11:02:02 PM »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 11, 2016, 11:03:22 PM »
And at 3:55.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 11, 2016, 11:04:45 PM »
he makes it easy for the schedulemakers.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 11, 2016, 11:06:02 PM »
Holy crap, play that video at 4:38 and someone good with the computers make a gif of that with the audio.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 11, 2016, 11:11:46 PM »
And at 3:55.

And at 9:23.

The whole thing so far is a LOL rampage, and I expect nothing less in this next 8 minutes.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 11, 2016, 11:14:29 PM »
Plot twist: oscar walked off like a minute later.  :frown:

Kellis's face has put on weight.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 12, 2016, 07:18:20 AM »
I dislike him so much that I cannot bring myself to care about KSU basketball while he is here.

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #193 on: February 12, 2016, 08:17:37 AM »

MANHATTAN, KAN.
Even in the relatively immediate aftermath of Kansas State toppling then-No. 1 Oklahoma on Saturday, coach oscar Weber apparently simply couldn’t please, or even appease, some people.

That’s why if you tried to get on the Internet on Wednesday at Bramlage Coliseum, one of the network options was, in fact, a profanity attached to his name.

Another was called “Fire oscar.”

This is the work of a few, or perhaps but one, detractor. And both the volume and scope of those complaining about Weber to the K-State administration has ebbed notably this season.
password: fuckcurrie

fwiw

:peek:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 12, 2016, 08:28:38 AM »

MANHATTAN, KAN.
Even in the relatively immediate aftermath of Kansas State toppling then-No. 1 Oklahoma on Saturday, coach oscar Weber apparently simply couldn’t please, or even appease, some people.

That’s why if you tried to get on the Internet on Wednesday at Bramlage Coliseum, one of the network options was, in fact, a profanity attached to his name.

Another was called “Fire oscar.”

This is the work of a few, or perhaps but one, detractor. And both the volume and scope of those complaining about Weber to the K-State administration has ebbed notably this season.
password: fuckcurrie

fwiw

:peek:

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: February 15, 2016, 10:31:09 AM »
Okie St. post-game comments from K-State sports fb page

Luke Mcvicker It comes to making plays and wes is screwing us by his lack of Daisy of play as he just dribbles and doesn't do anything. He has only had a few games were he was special. Last Saturday and the Texas a&m
John Gilliam Can't believe you all blame Coach Weber. Edwards, Westicles and Hurt are all leaders and upper class players and all they have to do is make some late free throws and that is a win! Those players were shooting and missing not Weber.

John Gilliam Illinois hasn't exactly been a powerhouse since he was fired! KSU had Lon Kreuger and he left voluntarily. Dana Altman the fans hated and he left because he heard the rumblings. He did well at Creighton and now Oregon. If the fans had only been patient with him that would have been a nice long term solution. Frank Martin was here and left voluntarily or at least that is what we were told. (Jamar Samuels mysteriously received some cash in the mail if you remember and Michael Beasley's mom was getting money from Michael's benefactor as was he.) Weber can at least coach and has a young team. I understand last year was a mess, but Foster wasn't a tool until the second year and thought he was a NBA guard. He was uncoachable after that. Weber has some nice young talent and more on the way. He has a 4 star for next year. Who do you think will be coming to Manhattan when Krueger's number hangs in the rafters and he left? Weber is a decent coach and honest and does not cheap. KSU could do a lot worse for example Rick Patino. He has Louisville in the running all the time and now look at that mess. Let's support the coach we have. He will have a team to compete in short order. They are close!

Luke Mcvicker We have dome of the worst fans in basketball. We could go 0-11 in football and you would throw snyder a party it's soooo one sided.

Shana Roether I am sort of sad reading these comments.... Some of you guys certainly don't display the whole #family motto! The Cats had many opportunities to win this game LOTS of turn overs and not making free throws does not help to win games! That being said, ALL of our losses until today are to teams ranked in the top 25! I think that says something about our team and coach.... Just a thought

Loren Fisher Way too many "Puppy Monkey Baby" whiners and complainers on here. They couldn't recruit a DI player themselves but they can sure complain. Complaining is not an "entitlement".

Luke Mcvicker All you people are morans there has got be a point where we have to put the players accountable. Weber put them in position. The players got to execute when you have wes and justin making stupid plays kind of hard to run offense

Garren Walrod Maybe some of you need to find a new team!
Garren Walrod Calling a coach a bum isn't what I call caring ! He is human and a good person that cares about the kids and they are a young team. I guess if you care you should see that.

Luke Mcvicker Yeah some of wanted you keep last yrs team and we would have single digit wins right now. We are light years better.

Joel Moore K-State and then hold off on all the oscar bashing..Its not like there is better options available at the time.

Joel McCrea Wonder if all of you were whining and blaming the Coach when we beat Oklahoma...oh wait...

Jeffrey Evans God bless Coach Weber and the Wildcats, keep moving on to the next game!!!
Edna Smith Dolbeare It WAS a good game, despite the final score! wink emoticon

Adom Slotto I bet we will do good next year

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 15, 2016, 10:35:29 AM »
Joel McCrea Wonder if all of you were whining and blaming the Coach when we beat Oklahoma...oh wait...

These are my favorite!

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 15, 2016, 10:35:54 AM »
Luke is at an 8

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 15, 2016, 01:13:07 PM »
Okie St. post-game comments from K-State sports fb page

Luke Mcvicker It comes to making plays and wes is screwing us by his lack of Daisy of play as he just dribbles and doesn't do anything. He has only had a few games were he was special. Last Saturday and the Texas a&m
John Gilliam Can't believe you all blame Coach Weber. Edwards, Westicles and Hurt are all leaders and upper class players and all they have to do is make some late free throws and that is a win! Those players were shooting and missing not Weber.

John Gilliam Illinois hasn't exactly been a powerhouse since he was fired! KSU had Lon Kreuger and he left voluntarily. Dana Altman the fans hated and he left because he heard the rumblings. He did well at Creighton and now Oregon. If the fans had only been patient with him that would have been a nice long term solution. Frank Martin was here and left voluntarily or at least that is what we were told. (Jamar Samuels mysteriously received some cash in the mail if you remember and Michael Beasley's mom was getting money from Michael's benefactor as was he.) Weber can at least coach and has a young team. I understand last year was a mess, but Foster wasn't a tool until the second year and thought he was a NBA guard. He was uncoachable after that. Weber has some nice young talent and more on the way. He has a 4 star for next year. Who do you think will be coming to Manhattan when Krueger's number hangs in the rafters and he left? Weber is a decent coach and honest and does not cheap. KSU could do a lot worse for example Rick Patino. He has Louisville in the running all the time and now look at that mess. Let's support the coach we have. He will have a team to compete in short order. They are close!

Luke Mcvicker We have dome of the worst fans in basketball. We could go 0-11 in football and you would throw snyder a party it's soooo one sided.

Shana Roether I am sort of sad reading these comments.... Some of you guys certainly don't display the whole #family motto! The Cats had many opportunities to win this game LOTS of turn overs and not making free throws does not help to win games! That being said, ALL of our losses until today are to teams ranked in the top 25! I think that says something about our team and coach.... Just a thought

Loren Fisher Way too many "Puppy Monkey Baby" whiners and complainers on here. They couldn't recruit a DI player themselves but they can sure complain. Complaining is not an "entitlement".

Luke Mcvicker All you people are morans there has got be a point where we have to put the players accountable. Weber put them in position. The players got to execute when you have wes and justin making stupid plays kind of hard to run offense

Garren Walrod Maybe some of you need to find a new team!
Garren Walrod Calling a coach a bum isn't what I call caring ! He is human and a good person that cares about the kids and they are a young team. I guess if you care you should see that.

Luke Mcvicker Yeah some of wanted you keep last yrs team and we would have single digit wins right now. We are light years better.

Joel Moore K-State and then hold off on all the oscar bashing..Its not like there is better options available at the time.

Jeffrey Evans God bless Coach Weber and the Wildcats, keep moving on to the next game!!!
Edna Smith Dolbeare It WAS a good game, despite the final score! wink emoticon

Adom Slotto I bet we will do good next year

I need the @ for quote #3 please

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 15, 2016, 01:16:20 PM »
I would probably start with John Gilliam