Author Topic: Amaad Wainright arrested by us marshals  (Read 34518 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Amaad Wainright arrested by us marshals
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2018, 11:25:30 AM »
I can be a hypocrite. We all can be. We all have been. Sorry. I'll do better. I'm cheering for my guy, Amaad. I'm just happy i'm not a public figure. Although I have had my crap out there before for being a dumbass.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2018, 11:26:16 AM »
You do you, doc! :cheers:

the hypocrisy though? care to back that up?

They can't, they won't. They're acting like it's the entire board instead of just @ing the two posters who took exception. They also know that neither of us mocked Jevon Thomas. I don't even know what the hell they are even referring to.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2018, 11:28:04 AM »
I am now completely lost.  I will just show myself out

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2018, 11:28:13 AM »
Greg, this would have been a perfect fit in Wacky's World. 

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2018, 11:28:37 AM »
You do you, doc! :cheers:

the hypocrisy though? care to back that up?
I don't understand why everyone is so damned personal all of sudden, anything to get a rise out of the serious people.  :bawl:
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2018, 11:28:49 AM »
Hey MIR, get over yourself and look at my post above. I'll follow you 'stone.  :buh-bye:

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2018, 11:31:57 AM »
This board can be dead serious, or just complete bbs. I apparently need to come back in the afternoon, so i don't offend as many people. :Crybaby:
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2018, 11:32:55 AM »
I think I was being called a hypocrite at some point...even though I know I am not and if someone wants to make a silly joke about his mugshot on a snarky website then I don't see it as a big deal.  Or any deal

Ironically, the hypocrisy now isn't about whether or not anyone has laughed at a mugshot or not. The hypocrisy is now about wacky overreacting about people taking exception to Greg's post as Greg acting like he wasn't going for a reaction when he posted it. Should we not point out things we disagree with on a message board?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2018, 11:35:06 AM »
This board can be dead serious, or just complete bbs. I apparently need to come back in the afternoon, so i don't offend as many people. :Crybaby:

Or you can come back when you're ready to not act like a whiny bitch when people don't suck your dick when you're trying to be funny. :dunno:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2018, 11:37:21 AM »
I think I was being called a hypocrite at some point...even though I know I am not and if someone wants to make a silly joke about his mugshot on a snarky website then I don't see it as a big deal.  Or any deal

Ironically, the hypocrisy now isn't about whether or not anyone has laughed at a mugshot or not. The hypocrisy is now about wacky overreacting about people taking exception to Greg's post as Greg acting like he wasn't going for a reaction when he posted it. Should we not point out things we disagree with on a message board?

The moving hypocrisy target is a bit too challenging for me.  greg, you are on your own to deal with the outrage

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2018, 11:43:16 AM »

Or you can come back when you're ready to not act like a whiny bitch when people don't suck your dick when you're trying to be funny. :dunno:
lol at what point was I whining MIR?  :comehere:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2018, 11:49:43 AM »
“We are aware of the situation involving Amaad Wainright. Amaad fully cooperated with authorities and was not charged. To our knowledge, this matter is resolved.”

-

“We are aware of Amaad’s situation, and due to the seriousness of the charges he has been indefinitely suspended from our men’s basketball team per athletic department policy. We take matters such as these very seriously and will re-evaluate his status as we learn more information.”

oscar and Gene don't have sources within the feds. Thanks to the K-State fan in that office though for letting this sit until the season was over, he had some key moments down the stretch.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2018, 11:52:18 AM »
hinky

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2018, 11:54:12 AM »

Greg, this is the part of your post in which you looked bad:

Is it bad I have been waiting and looking for his mugshot? Hahahaha

If you were really waiting and looking for his mugshot, that's weird, for a number of reasons.  If you only posted that as a line you thought would be funny to preface the photo, know that it wasn't funny (and not because it was offensive or whatever, it just wasn't funny).

If I was interested in the subject beyond how it again reinforces how unethical oscar/lowery are, I'd have maybe instead gone with doing an edit of the tobias/reno roster and putting the mugshot in for wainwright's pic and also doing something showing how a bunch of them are getting oscar'd.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2018, 11:57:48 AM »
“We are aware of the situation involving Amaad Wainright. Amaad fully cooperated with authorities and was not charged. To our knowledge, this matter is resolved.”

-

“We are aware of Amaad’s situation, and due to the seriousness of the charges he has been indefinitely suspended from our men’s basketball team per athletic department policy. We take matters such as these very seriously and will re-evaluate his status as we learn more information.”

oscar and Gene don't have sources within the feds. Thanks to the K-State fan in that office though for letting this sit until the season was over, he had some key moments down the stretch.

It def didn't require needing a source within the feds.

In situations like this, should the school take issue with the behavior or whether the LEOs and prosecutors feel they have enough evidence to win a case?

In other words, why is getting charged when the line is drawn*?  He's innocent until proven guilty still, correct?

* rhetorical; obviously it's because Wainwright's season is over and now more scholarships are needed

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2018, 12:02:04 PM »
 :blindfold:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2018, 01:10:33 PM »
Don’t let them get you down, Gregg. MCMW is a foundational pillar of this blogsite.
:adios:

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2018, 02:25:50 PM »
Our spunk got ejected yesterday.  I hope Wainright gets things righted in his life.  He will never be reinstated.   Too bad.  He was willing to do the dirty work.  His spunk and effort gave the team grit and gumption which have been lacking in the past. I am not sure who will be our grinder next year.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2018, 02:27:05 PM »
Know your audience Greg. Prior to becoming a doctor, gEs own Rick Daris was a police officer and as such he takes all matters of law enforcement v seriously.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Amaad Wainright arrested by us marshals
« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2018, 02:34:57 PM »
I’m going to irl fight 7 of you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2018, 02:39:19 PM »

-

It def didn't require needing a source within the feds.

In situations like this, should the school take issue with the behavior or whether the LEOs and prosecutors feel they have enough evidence to win a case?

In other words, why is getting charged when the line is drawn*?  He's innocent until proven guilty still, correct?

* rhetorical; obviously it's because Wainwright's season is over and now more scholarships are needed

This may be hypocritical of me because I'm excited for the transfers we're going to get. However, if Ahmad somehow gets exonerated or even pleads down to misdemeanors and doesn't get his scholarship back, I'll be the loudest anti-Brucer on here.They'll be nothing he can do to bring me back either. Same can be said if Kam gets Bruced, he won't get Bruced but some people think it may be a possibility; I'll be all the way out, always and forever.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2018, 02:50:03 PM »
 :blindfold:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2018, 02:54:35 PM »

You have to start with the wild eyed pale dude who chokes people. If you take him out the rest of us will gladly be your bitch.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2018, 03:01:22 PM »

You have to start with the wild eyed pale dude who chokes people. If you take him out the rest of us will gladly be your bitch.

Well that’s not ideal

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2018, 03:12:06 PM »

This may be hypocritical of me because I'm excited for the transfers we're going to get. However, if Ahmad somehow gets exonerated or even pleads down to misdemeanors and doesn't get his scholarship back, I'll be the loudest anti-Brucer on here.They'll be nothing he can do to bring me back either. Same can be said if Kam gets Bruced, he won't get Bruced but some people think it may be a possibility; I'll be all the way out, always and forever.

I'm curious for how this will be handled too.  I would hate to see Wainwright lose his scholarship due to some bullshit but I would struggle to see someone else get theirs pulled as we hold one for Wainwright's situation to get figured out. 

I guess I would hope that, unless it is resolved quickly, they pull Wainwrights for another transfer.  Provided he is not guilty or the final charges are not egregious, he is offered a scholarship to finish his degree though not necessarily a spot on the team.  That still could leave him in a shitty position but at least K-State would honor the education he was offered.