Author Topic: How good are we/also with rd  (Read 7012 times)

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: How good are we/also with rd
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2018, 05:59:50 PM »
that was certainly the genesis, but these things take on a life of their own.  maybe someday it'll change, maybe not.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2018, 04:06:07 AM »
We will challenge KU for a share of the regular season title and fall just short.  Get a 3/4 seed.  Go to S16.  OOD will be back and it will be the most fun any KSU basketball fan has had since 2010.

Yup. Well, not gonna bank on the S16. But the rest, yeah.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2018, 09:41:05 AM »
Sys' position is the easiest to understand of anyone's on this board. He's explained it to you downgrades like a million rough ridin' times. He's easily the most consistent in his position toward K-State basketball during the oscar Weber era.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2018, 09:50:23 AM »
I don't get it at all, but don't really care to either. I still think that Trim is the weirdest "fan" on this board tho. I think he just wants to watch the world burn.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2018, 10:00:11 AM »
After some reflection, my gut feeling is that we could finish anywhere from 2nd to 8th.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2018, 10:10:32 AM »
I think we're a top 3 Big 12 team.  Pretty much every B12 team is losing a lot but I just assume KU will win it again anyways.  4-6 seed in the NCAA.

I think oscar struggles with getting consistent intensity out of his players.  Sneed and Barry can bring that this year.  I hope the combo of E8 team and some ugly post play may make us a destination for a grad-transfer that can help.  I expect Dean to do the draft feedback thing but do not expect him to leave, particularly coming off an injury.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2018, 10:14:35 AM »
I'd feel a little bit better about next year's team if we had a couple less players coming back and a 4 or 5 star big committed.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2018, 02:20:40 PM »
I would love to see Sneed improve his game off the dribble.  As great as his 3 point shooting was in Atlanta I would like him to find what ever switch it was Barry flipped and begin finishing on drives in the half court.