Author Topic: Hyena, Killdog, Mantool. Seasoned meat. Grit.  (Read 17623 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hyena, Killdog, Mantool. Seasoned meat. Grit.
« on: July 01, 2017, 08:02:13 PM »
I think these guys will counter the Oscar wussy factor.  Sallah, "The Human Hyena", said he will do anything to win.  Grit and gumption.  Mawien, Mr. Mantool, sounds like he is grouchy and mean, like pulling the left legs off a beetle to watch it go in circles until it dies.  Wainwright sounds ruthless like the pack hound that gets to kill the quarry, the killdog.  He has been laboring for Turdeville Terrible and he ain't gonna blow this chance.  What oscar team had grit, gumption, and meaness?  His first.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Hyena, Killdog, Mantool. Seasoned meat. Grit.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 12:07:19 AM »
Nobody cares anymore.

Offline cat97

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 09:05:42 AM »
 I care deeply about KSU basketball and like the players on this years team.  Some places that is called being a fan.  Sorry you don't care about the players on this years team and let your hatred of Weber cause you not to be a fan.

Three interesting players with some skills, strength, experience and maturity is what this thread is about.  These three guys are going to add some dynamics to this team. 

Also, if you don't care anymore, I struggle to understand why you care enough to tell everyone or even read this thread.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 09:18:32 AM by cat97 »

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 11:02:09 AM »
I care deeply about KSU basketball

People that support oscar do not care deeply about KSU basketball. You are part of the problem.

Offline cat97

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 12:14:46 PM »
Sorry, What does Weber have with me being a KSU basketball fan.  I was a fan before Weber got here and will be one after he is gone. 

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2017, 02:29:44 PM »
it's what you do while he's here that matters.  like with germans and hitler.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline cat97

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2017, 02:38:28 PM »
Back to the subject of this thread.  Wainright scored 14.2, 4.5 rebounds, 3.5 assists with a 2.1 assist to turnover on a juco team that ended up ranked 14 in the country.  Fourth year of basketball after high school.  Expected to back up the two and three as we have Brown and Sneed at those two spots.  If he pushes either of those guys for starter minutes, that is a good thing. 

Offline cat97

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2017, 02:39:34 PM »
Guess I'll do what I want to do. 

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2017, 03:15:34 PM »
Guess I'll do what I want to do.

hey cat97 me and everyone else here cordially invite you to get bent
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2017, 03:49:51 PM »
I care deeply about KSU basketball

People that support oscar do not care deeply about KSU basketball. You are part of the problem.
Nobody is supporting the coach, dumbass. Ppl support their alma mater and the 18-22 year old kids playing for their school.

Offline cat97

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2017, 05:27:00 PM »
I have not said one thing about supporting or not supporting the coach.  If supporting the players, discussing what the new players might bring to the team and actually rooting for this team to win makes me a bad fan, so be it.  I'll keep doing what I want to.

Also, you are welcome to keep doing what you want to do. 
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 05:30:38 PM by cat97 »

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2017, 05:57:17 PM »
Live your life, cat97.

Offline cat97

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2017, 06:21:54 PM »
Back to the subject of this thread.  Wainright scored 14.2, 4.5 rebounds, 3.5 assists with a 2.1 assist to turnover on a juco team that ended up ranked 14 in the country.  Fourth year of basketball after high school.  Expected to back up the two and three as we have Brown and Sneed at those two spots.  If he pushes either of those guys for starter minutes, that is a good thing.
Does anybody beside Reno have any thoughts on the three players he started this thread with?  I understand some do not care about Weber but these guys are players and have not done anything except agree to play for K State.  If you don't care, fine.  Maybe a few of you have thoughts about what these guys might bring to the team next year. 

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2017, 06:26:19 PM »
I'm in wait and see more. This is most like every year with oscar. I think you'll be hard pressed to find any in-depth talk about the upcoming season.

oscar has killed the joy of following recruiting and hoping for a good season for me.

Once the season starts I'll keep up with the cats.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2017, 08:45:23 PM »
cat97 comes onto the University of South Carolina Basketball Board expecting in-depth talk about the Brucecats :lol:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2017, 09:21:25 PM »
How are we going to replace Thornwell?

Offline cat97

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2017, 10:30:55 PM »
cat97 comes onto the University of South Carolina Basketball Board expecting in-depth talk about the Brucecats :lol:
Agree it was a mistake on my part.  Reno's op appears to be the definitive analysis.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 10:47:54 PM by cat97 »

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2017, 11:33:17 PM »
I care deeply about KSU basketball and like the players on this years team.  Some places that is called being a fan.  Sorry you don't care about the players on this years team and let your hatred of Weber cause you not to be a fan.

Three interesting players with some skills, strength, experience and maturity is what this thread is about.  These three guys are going to add some dynamics to this team. 

Also, if you don't care anymore, I struggle to understand why you care enough to tell everyone or even read this thread.

If you cared "deeply" about Kansas State Men's Basketball, you'd be committed to the idea of freeing these players from the prison they are incarcerated in by ridding the program of the stench of mediocrity that follows oscar Weber around like the aura around a 2 dollar whore trolling the streets of Houston on a sweltering summer night.

We once aspired for more. We can again.

That's why I drop a steamy log on putrid posts like this.

Offline cat97

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2017, 12:20:32 AM »

If you cared "deeply" about Kansas State Men's Basketball, you'd be committed to the idea of freeing these players from the prison they are incarcerated in by ridding the program of the stench of mediocrity that follows oscar Weber around like the aura around a 2 dollar whore trolling the streets of Houston on a sweltering summer night.

I'm committed to analyzing and maybe even enjoying watching the players on this team and pretty sure I'm not going to have an effect on who coaches them for the next 8 or 9 months.  I have no problem if you don't like these players.  Thats how you roll. 
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 12:28:10 AM by cat97 »

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2017, 12:37:18 AM »

Ptolemy understands.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2017, 12:46:22 AM »
The last few years we have had no depth up front.  DJamer was good, but when he was hurt or in c foul trouble Claws had to play is position.  Not good.  Claws needs to be out away from the basket.  Now with numbers he can play without worrying about fouling out.  The two new late big guys are better than Bullweed.  They give Love Stockard Shade time to develop.  Killdog gives us a good rotation with Flush, Deathbite and Riphide.  Sneed, wizYwow, he will be exciting especially with Wes gone, no more hogball.  All of you guys that would piss on oscar's grave need to find a recipe for roasted crow and a ticket to bus.   If oscar don't float this then he is dead sinking weight.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2017, 12:20:41 PM »
I have not said one thing about supporting or not supporting the coach.  If supporting the players, discussing what the new players might bring to the team and actually rooting for this team to win makes me a bad fan, so be it.  I'll keep doing what I want to.

Also, you are welcome to keep doing what you want to do.

great post Kenn

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2017, 01:27:57 PM »
The people that complained to get Frank run out of town and the ones that support this sack of crap loser coach should be banned for life from attending any K-State sporting events once said sack of crap is finally done destroying this program.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2017, 01:36:42 PM »
oscar isn't ruining the BB program FWIW.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2017, 01:54:27 PM »
It's cute when posters think they have any control over the coach.