Author Topic: New AD Guy, its time to recognize the contribution Martin made to Catball  (Read 1698 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It kind of irritated me that pregame video about WildCat ball heritage showed everything but a clip showing Martin.  Curdog is gone.  So should the vindictive hate.  Name something after Frank.  A dang campus squirrel would a start.  This purging of Martin memories is borderline Stalinist. 

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It kind of irritated me that pregame video about WildCat ball heritage showed everything but a clip showing Martin.  Curdog is gone.  So should the vindictive hate.  Name something after Frank.  A dang campus squirrel would a start.  This purging of Martin memories is borderline Stalinist.

The GulagCatipelago

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile

The GulagCatipelago
:thumbs:

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
That WOULD matter if anyone cared about men's basketball anymore.

They've killed my interest level.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
We will probably be moving in a direction of acknowledging Martin but outright praise may still be a ways off.

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet