Author Topic: Currie  (Read 5968 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Currie
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2017, 10:07:55 AM »
marcus got mumped as well. the mismanagement of our athletic and coaching talent by our crew of small timey dipshit AD, garbage coach, and school president has been astounding.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2017, 10:51:42 AM »
Ask yourself this question, how is it that Jamar Samuels was literally stalked to the point where Currie was visibly excited that he caught him for what he did, or Jake and Curtis were punished for some free jeans, yet Marcus Foster and crew got away with practically murder for over a year before they finally parted ways with him? 

He trippin' so much, fans gonna begin to think he done fell off!

Drugs is a 3 strike process at John Currie's K-State Athletic Department (5 strikes and then a stern talking to at KU, which has it right).

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2017, 11:04:49 AM »
Jake and Curtis absolutely should have been suspended. It does the Jamar situation a disservice to compare the two.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2017, 01:12:23 PM »
What exactly do you think foster "and crew" got away with other than getting high?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline delerioustyme

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2017, 10:01:47 PM »
What exactly do you think foster "and crew" got away with other than getting high?

Getting high on what is the real question.  And what exactly do you think Foster didn't get away with other than getting high?  TTU trip.  TCU trip.  It's ok, we used him until the season was over then just sent him a text letting him know he was done. 

He trippin' so much, fans gonna begin to think he done fell off!

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2017, 10:06:08 PM »
Oh, ok

:Ugh:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2022, 01:28:51 PM »
 :sdeek: Gary Parish told Soren Petro that after Frank's last game, that tournament game in which Currie unnecessarily suspended Jamar, Frank was crying before going into the press conference and Currie told him to fix his tie. The guy isa sociopath.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2022, 01:48:36 PM »
Hopefully Wake Forest cans his ass.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2022, 02:28:09 PM »
He's done a pretty decent job there so far and I think his sensibilities match up well with Wake.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2022, 02:43:21 PM »
Forbes seems to be doing well there
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2022, 03:05:26 PM »
I'll never not want the worst for John Currie's career. Hey John, thanks for the new facilities, and may history never forget that you are a complete sociopath who chased Jamar Samuels around Dillons and gleefully smiled and then hid behind FERPA at the press conference about his suspension. You got everything you deserved with the Tennessee football coaching hire disaster and it was one of the greatest moments of schadenfreude I have ever experienced.

FJC forever. Frank deserved better.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2022, 03:21:27 PM »
I'll never not want the worst for John Currie's career. Hey John, thanks for the new facilities, and may history never forget that you are a complete sociopath who chased Jamar Samuels around Dillons and gleefully smiled and then hid behind FERPA at the press conference about his suspension. You got everything you deserved with the Tennessee football coaching hire disaster and it was one of the greatest moments of schadenfreude I have ever experienced.

FJC forever. Frank deserved better.

This.