Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 765917 times)

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #4825 on: March 06, 2018, 01:37:19 PM »
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #4826 on: March 06, 2018, 01:56:22 PM »
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/362959-trump-left-former-aide-behind-at-mcdonalds-after-staffers-order-took

The book, "Let Trump Be Trump," is co-authored by former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and deputy campaign manager David Bossie. In it, the two detail a time Trump ordered Nunberg to be left behind at the fast food restaurant because Nunberg's custom burger was taking too long.

“Leave him,” Trump reportedly said. “Let’s go.”

I gotta say Trump was right to leave him behind.  Nobody should have to wait on that at McDonald's.  If you're under 10 have your mommy pick the onions off your burger, if you're over 10 do it yourself.

1) it doesn't take any longer for them to not put them on
2) picking those tiny little onions off would take forever

Brock Landers outed as an inefficient fool

Lib7 outed as annoying custom fast food order guy
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4827 on: March 06, 2018, 01:57:42 PM »
I knew Nunberg had to relate back to Hillary some how

I mean, the entire russia COLUSION thing was essentially launched based upon a political hatchet propoganda piece paid for by the Clintons as masters of the DNC, so deal with it.
Whatever let's you sleep at night I guess.

Keep denying

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4829 on: March 06, 2018, 02:06:01 PM »

I mean, the entire russia COLUSION thing was essentially launched based upon a political hatchet propoganda piece paid for by the Clintons as masters of the DNC, so deal with it.
Whatever let's you sleep at night I guess.

Keep denying
That people are getting charged with crimes?

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4830 on: March 06, 2018, 02:17:10 PM »
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/03/sam-nunberg-on-his-media-spree-and-his-message-for-trump.html

denouement, take two.

Yeah, I’m not making a judgment about her terrible appearance

My issue is Trump let Corey do everything to us. And Corey’s a scumbag lowlife, by the way, who’s a thief.

You know what Trump’s falling is gonna be? Trump’s falling is gonna be that Trump is loyal and won’t do anything to his stupid-ass son-in-law, who, by the way, is a thief that stole money from him.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4831 on: March 06, 2018, 07:34:49 PM »
I strongly dislike people who customize their food. Me and Trump have another thing in common.

Describe your other things in common

The Big Train

« Reply #4832 on: March 06, 2018, 07:36:02 PM »
I bet I could guess a few

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4833 on: March 06, 2018, 08:15:56 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4835 on: March 06, 2018, 09:50:01 PM »
They'll come when the tax returns come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4836 on: March 07, 2018, 12:35:25 PM »
I strongly dislike people who customize their food. Me and Trump have another thing in common.

We both take generic propecia to combat receding hairline! The problem is too much testosterone. It’s a curse of being so alpha.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4837 on: March 07, 2018, 12:38:34 PM »

well that and the fact that they were colluding

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4838 on: March 07, 2018, 05:09:45 PM »

well that and the fact that they were colluding

Lick, do you think the DNC paid for the Steele dossier which used Kremlin sources with the cash they got from Hillary, who got crap tons of cash from Russians for allowing the Russians to buy control of a big chunk of U.S. Uranium?

Reports are as much as $149 million dollars were laundered through . . . errr were contributed to the Clinton Foundation just off the Uranium One deal alone.

Do you think once Bernie Sanders gets through the current FBI investigation of he and his wife, he'll be investigated again because the "Russian Trolls" tried to help him? 

The Big Train

« Reply #4839 on: March 07, 2018, 05:26:43 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4840 on: March 07, 2018, 06:02:05 PM »

We both take generic propecia to combat receding hairline! The problem is too much testosterone. It’s a curse of being so alpha.

I doubt he takes generic anything g

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4841 on: March 07, 2018, 06:27:22 PM »
Bad genes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4842 on: March 07, 2018, 06:45:00 PM »
KSU it’s DHT that causes your balding, hope that helps.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4844 on: March 07, 2018, 07:19:58 PM »
 :D

the president told an aide that the White House counsel, Donald F. McGahn II, should issue a statement denying a New York Times article in January. The article said Mr. McGahn told investigators that the president once asked him to fire the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III. Mr. McGahn never released a statement and later had to remind the president that he had indeed asked Mr. McGahn to see that Mr. Mueller was dismissed

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/971532005002358784

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4845 on: March 07, 2018, 08:10:56 PM »
LOCK HIM UP

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4846 on: March 07, 2018, 08:15:04 PM »
Weird, other administrations never establish back channel communications with other countries.

But I do seem to recall that the previous administration, during the era of "post election flexibility", they established back channel communications with Russia, and even gave them coordinates to bomb "our guys" in Syria.

The Big Train

« Reply #4847 on: March 07, 2018, 08:31:32 PM »
Weird, other administrations never establish back channel communications with other countries.

But I do seem to recall that the previous administration, during the era of "post election flexibility", they established back channel communications with Russia, and even gave them coordinates to bomb "our guys" in Syria.

:love:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4848 on: March 08, 2018, 08:59:26 AM »
Tablet: Who Believes in Russiagate?

Half the country hates Donald Trump, and even the half that thinks he’s doing a good job often flinch from his boorishness, his nasty public attacks, sometimes even on his own aides. For all the top talent he says he’s surrounded himself with, the president repeatedly attracts among the worst that Washington—and New York—have to offer. No doubt that’s one reason why whatever is thrown at him seems to stick.

At the same time, there is a growing consensus among reporters and thinkers on the left and right—especially those who know anything about Russia, the surveillance apparatus, and intelligence bureaucracy—that the Russiagate-COLUSION theory that was supposed to end Trump’s presidency within six months has sprung more than a few holes. Worse, it has proved to be a cover for U.S. intelligence and law-enforcement bureaucracies to break the law, with what’s left of the press gleefully going along for the ride. Where Watergate was a story about a crime that came to define an entire generation’s oppositional attitude toward politicians and the country’s elite, Russiagate, they argue, has proved itself to be the reverse: It is a device that the American elite is using to define itself against its enemies—the rest of the country.

Yet for its advocates, the questionable veracity of the Russiagate story seems much less important than what has become its real purpose—elite virtue-signaling. Buy into a storyline that turns FBI and CIA bureaucrats and their hand-puppets in the press into heroes while legitimizing the use of a vast surveillance apparatus for partisan purposes, and you’re in. Dissent, and you’re out, or worse—you’re defending Trump.

Recently, a writer on The New Yorker blog named Adrian Chen gave voice to the central dilemma facing young media professionals who struggle to balance their need for social approval with the demands of fact-based analysis in the age of Trump. In an article pegged to special counsel Robert Mueller’s indictments of the Internet Research Agency, Chen referenced an article he had written about the IRA for The New York Times Magazine several years ago. After the Mueller indictments were announced, Chen was called on to lend his expertise regarding Russian troll farms and their effect on the American public sphere—an offer he recognized immediately as a can’t-win proposition.

“Either I could stay silent,” wrote Chen, “and allow the conversation to be dominated by those pumping up the Russian threat, or I could risk giving fodder to Trump and his allies.”

In other words, there’s the truth, and then there’s what’s even more important—sticking it to Trump. Choose wrong, even inadvertently, Chen explained, no matter how many times you deplore Trump, and you’ll be labeled a Trumpkin. That’s what happened to Facebook advertising executive Rob Goldman, who was obliged to apologize to his entire company in an internal message for having shared with the Twitter public the fact that “the majority of the Internet Research Agency’s Facebook ads were purchased after the election.” After Trump retweeted Goldman’s thread to reaffirm that Vladimir Putin had nothing to do with his electoral victory, the Facebook VP was lucky to still have a job.

Chen’s article serves to explain why Russiagate is so vital to The New Yorker, despite the many headaches that each new weekly iteration of the story must be causing for the magazine’s fact-checkers. According to British court documents, The New Yorker was one of the publications that former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele briefed in September 2016 on the findings in his now-notorious dossier. In a New Yorker profile of Steele this week—portraying the spy-for-corporate-hire as a patriotic hero and laundering his possible criminal activities—Jane Mayer explains that she was personally briefed by Steele during that time period.

The New Yorker has produced tons of Russiagate stories, including a small anthology of takes on the Mueller indictments alone. Of course there’s one by the recently-hired Adam Entous, the former Washington Post and Wall Street Journal reporter who broke the news that the Washington firm Fusion GPS, which produced the Steele dossier, had been hired by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee—a story that helped Fusion GPS relieve some of the pressure congressional inquiries had put on the firm to release its bank records. No doubt Entous will continue to use his sources, whoever they are, to break more such stories at The New Yorker.

One person at The New Yorker who won’t get on board with the story is Masha Gessen. Born in Moscow, Gessen knows first-hand how bad Putin is and dislikes Trump only a little less than she dislikes the Russian strongman. Yet in a recent New Yorker piece, Gessen mocked Mueller’s indictments: “Trump’s tweet about Moscow laughing its ass off was unusually (perhaps accidentally) accurate,” she wrote. “Loyal Putinites and dissident intellectuals alike are remarkably united in finding the American obsession with Russian meddling to be ridiculous.”

I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4849 on: March 08, 2018, 09:02:48 AM »
Lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite