Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 766219 times)

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #4800 on: March 05, 2018, 06:56:52 PM »
I have some good day drinking stories....but none this good.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4801 on: March 05, 2018, 08:06:22 PM »
Well I love him now.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4802 on: March 05, 2018, 08:50:44 PM »
That poor guy. :frown:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4803 on: March 05, 2018, 09:10:10 PM »
i think it was an act.  he'll comply with the subpoena.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4804 on: March 05, 2018, 09:47:01 PM »
Him and mooch in a reality show

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #4805 on: March 05, 2018, 10:42:56 PM »
Hope Hicks is hot.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4808 on: March 06, 2018, 09:50:20 AM »

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4809 on: March 06, 2018, 09:59:36 AM »
yeesh Papapdapolous really picked the wrong guy to brag about Russian meddling to

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4810 on: March 06, 2018, 10:25:13 AM »
Gross.

https://www.axios.com/sam-nunberg-metldown-msnbc-cnn-cable-news-mueller-51798471-2535-4d1f-86ba-d3f1417a9e36.html

MSNBC dubbed it "a historic interview." CNN's Jake Tapper called it "a wild edition of 'The Lead.'" Drudge's banner headline, with a cable screengrab: "cRaZy!"

Here's what it was: A sad, epic meltdown — a troubled Trump flunky, pecked at and picked apart like roadkill on the Russia Interstate, in his last gasps of public fame and shame.

Sam Nunberg, an early Trump campaign aide who was fired in 2015 but has remained a vocal alumnus, melted down cable interview by cable interview yesterday as he declared his refusal (later retracted) to comply with a subpoena by special counsel Robert Mueller.
•Finally, CNN's Erin Burnett said during an on-set interview with Nunberg: "Talking to you, I have smelled alcohol on your breath. ... I know it's awkward."
•Nunberg replied he hadn't consumed anything "besides my meds — antidepressants. Is that OK?"'

In a cry for help, Nunberg kept trying to top himself, giving longer and longer interviews (including a call-in to cable's NY1 in New York!).
•Nunberg provided the subpoena anonymously to Jonathan Swan over the weekend, then gave it on the record to the N.Y. Times' Maggie Haberman, then waved the wrinkled subpoena on-air with MSNBC's Ari Melber, with a close-up shown on air.
•And he contradicted every piece of news he made, telling AP last night: "I'm going to end up cooperating with them."

Why it matters: This is one of the reasons America hates the media. Our entire industry lit itself on fire because a troubled Trump hanger-on made an ass of himself — live.

One of Nunberg's friends was furious, telling Axios that the anchors were knowingly taking advantage of an obviously fragile man.
•The friend, who refused to be named but interacts constantly with journalists, texted an anchor during a live interview: "What the hell is wrong with you people? ... Shame on you. This isn't news."

CNN senior media correspondent Brian Stelter, wrapping up the madness under a "Nunberg's meltdown" headline in his Reliable Sources newsletter last night, posted this question for his colleagues:
•"Now an ethical debate is raging in journalism circles. If your source seems drunk or drugged or just plain out of his mind, what is your responsibility?"

Last night on MSNBC, Lawrence O'Donnell asked fellow host Melber: "Did you smell alcohol on Sam Nunberg's breath? Was he drunk?"
•Melber replied: "I did not ascertain that ... I do think that it's quite clear from his conduct ... that there is something going on with him ... That may be the strain and pressure that comes from a situation like this."
•Melber added: "The obvious significance here is ... it's very rare to hear the names and details of a grand jury subpoena leaked."

Be smart ... Swan tweeted: "Nobody who knows Sam thinks he has anything interesting to offer Mueller. But his friends are worried about him."
•"There's nothing funny about it. ... We are watching a man with serious problems unravel on live TV. It's messed up."
•And Haberman tweeted: "Nunberg TV is guaranteed to do two things - aggravate Mueller and infuriate Trump."

Flashback ... Swan tweet after news broke that Nunberg would talk to Mueller: "Fearless prediction: this one meeting with Mueller will spawn more copy citing 'a source with knowledge' than any meeting to date."
•"Reporters who’ve never written a Mueller story in their lives will burst out of the gates with colorful, rich, detailed accounts of the inner workings of the Russia investigation. Behold!"
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4811 on: March 06, 2018, 10:34:34 AM »
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/362959-trump-left-former-aide-behind-at-mcdonalds-after-staffers-order-took

The book, "Let Trump Be Trump," is co-authored by former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and deputy campaign manager David Bossie. In it, the two detail a time Trump ordered Nunberg to be left behind at the fast food restaurant because Nunberg's custom burger was taking too long.

“Leave him,” Trump reportedly said. “Let’s go.”
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 10:51:50 AM by Rage Against the McKee »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4812 on: March 06, 2018, 12:16:26 PM »
What would the Clinton's net worth be if they didn't launder all that foreign money through their fake foundation?

We know they drained at least $2.5 million dollars worth of Russian cash out of their net worth to buy control of the DNC.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4813 on: March 06, 2018, 12:18:40 PM »
Link?

The Big Train

« Reply #4814 on: March 06, 2018, 12:29:19 PM »
I knew Nunberg had to relate back to Hillary some how

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4815 on: March 06, 2018, 12:45:07 PM »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4817 on: March 06, 2018, 01:01:17 PM »

I mean, the entire russia COLUSION thing was essentially launched based upon a political hatchet propoganda piece paid for by the Clintons as masters of the DNC, so deal with it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4818 on: March 06, 2018, 01:02:38 PM »

I mean, the entire russia COLUSION thing was essentially launched based upon a political hatchet propoganda piece paid for by the Clintons as masters of the DNC, so deal with it.

The Big Tuck has unilaterally absolved his heroes of all wrong doing.  Pay no attention.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4819 on: March 06, 2018, 01:08:45 PM »
Pretending that all references to the Clintons is some red herring is lol obtuse.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4820 on: March 06, 2018, 01:12:03 PM »

Whatever let's you sleep at night I guess.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4821 on: March 06, 2018, 01:14:02 PM »
Essentially
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4822 on: March 06, 2018, 01:17:05 PM »
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/362959-trump-left-former-aide-behind-at-mcdonalds-after-staffers-order-took

The book, "Let Trump Be Trump," is co-authored by former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and deputy campaign manager David Bossie. In it, the two detail a time Trump ordered Nunberg to be left behind at the fast food restaurant because Nunberg's custom burger was taking too long.

I gotta say Trump was right to leave him behind.  Nobody should have to wait on that at McDonald's.  If you're under 10 have your mommy pick the onions off your burger, if you're over 10 do it yourself.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4823 on: March 06, 2018, 01:21:19 PM »

I gotta say Trump was right to leave him behind.  Nobody should have to wait on that at McDonald's.  If you're under 10 have your mommy pick the onions off your burger, if you're over 10 do it yourself.

1) it doesn't take any longer for them to not put them on
2) picking those tiny little onions off would take forever

Brock Landers outed as an inefficient fool
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4824 on: March 06, 2018, 01:26:14 PM »
I strongly dislike people who customize their food. Me and Trump have another thing in common.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.