Author Topic: Michael Beasley  (Read 45176 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Beasley
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2014, 12:46:27 PM »
Thanks for your expert analysis breakdown fanning.  Hope _Fan doesn't feel threatened.
Anytime. It's ok, m^2. I hope you don't feel threatened either.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2014, 11:43:17 AM »
Mike deserves a ring more than anyone imho

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2014, 03:00:39 PM »
With Ray and Battier (and Haslem maybe?) retiring, it doesn't seem out of the question for Beas to be the scorer off the bench for Miami. They will be lacking PF depth anyway so that should get him more minutes (feel free to correct me actual Heat fans). It just seems smart to stay there because Miami will at least make the conference finals if not the NBA finals again. Of course this increase of PT talk goes out the window if MIA manages to land Melo somehow.
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2014, 03:42:26 PM »
They won't, Melo's going to the Bulls.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2014, 06:31:46 PM »
With Ray and Battier (and Haslem maybe?) retiring, it doesn't seem out of the question for Beas to be the scorer off the bench for Miami. They will be lacking PF depth anyway so that should get him more minutes (feel free to correct me actual Heat fans). It just seems smart to stay there because Miami will at least make the conference finals if not the NBA finals again. Of course this increase of PT talk goes out the window if MIA manages to land Melo somehow.

Please elaborate.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2014, 11:46:48 PM »
They won't, Melo's going to the Bulls.
Should go to Hou
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2014, 10:13:39 AM »
Welp, this possibly changes my finals prediction. On the plus side for Beas, there's now a potential opening in the starting lineup.

Edit: added potential as no one is really sure what is happening yet.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 02:15:21 PM by yoman »
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2014, 08:50:55 PM »
pretty solid to leave the sneaks with the valet IMO
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2014, 09:21:11 PM »
He's just a huge liability on the defensive end. He like, totally sucks at it.
He's not a good defender but he isn't as bad as you think either. He was one of the only ones attempting to play D last night and I noticed his hustle. (big woop, I know) I think that's been the biggest problem with beaz in the NBA has been his hustle and consistency. I wish he would show some of his old confidence too. I wish there was a magic wand for that, probably not though. 

EDIT: I think the Heat will eventually re-sign Beasley in the off-season because they don't need another superstar in Melo they need to develop their bench/role players more and I think B-Easy could be a huge impact off the bench for that team and in return it could help bring more confidence to our guy...leading to a bigger payday for the best player in the history of our program.

This might be Winters' longest post ever. A very informative and well written post as well. What a gem.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2014, 11:16:35 PM »
He's not a good defender but he isn't as bad as you think either. He was one of the only ones attempting to play D last night and I noticed his hustle. (big woop, I know) I think that's been the biggest problem with beaz in the NBA has been his hustle and consistency. I wish he would show some of his old confidence too. I wish there was a magic wand for that, probably not though. 

EDIT: I think the Heat will eventually re-sign Beasley in the off-season because they don't need another superstar in Melo they need to develop their bench/role players more and I think B-Easy could be a huge impact off the bench for that team and in return it could help bring more confidence to our guy...leading to a bigger payday for the best player in the history of our program.

This might be Winters' longest post ever. A very informative and well written post as well. What a gem.

Not sure if Beas was actually our best player ever though.   Mitch was pretty damn good.   

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2014, 11:48:08 PM »

Not sure if Beas was actually our best player ever though.   Mitch was pretty damn good.

You better be joking you stupid idiot.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2014, 01:34:49 AM »
Maybe Michael just forgot he rented the car. Maybe he didn't forget, and just didn't care. In any event..Michael...hire someone to take care of these things. If you already have...fire them.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2014, 10:04:58 AM »
Pretty baller move on Mikes part.  Its like a story I heard about mike tyson in his prime.  Supposedly was driving a stick Ferrari(or something) on a date, got tired of driving a stick, parked it on the side of the road in front of a dealership, went in and bought a Porsche or something, then continued the date without the pesky shifting.  No clue if true, but really want it to be.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2014, 10:15:45 AM »
NBA TV had a replay of a game where Mitch scored 47 on last night.

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2014, 10:26:15 AM »
Marcus Foster is the best player in KSU history.
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2014, 10:55:45 AM »
Pretty baller move on Mikes part.  Its like a story I heard about mike tyson in his prime.  Supposedly was driving a stick Ferrari(or something) on a date, got tired of driving a stick, parked it on the side of the road in front of a dealership, went in and bought a Porsche or something, then continued the date without the pesky shifting.  No clue if true, but really want it to be.

i wonder if tyson preferred the tiptronic he drove then to the pdk that porsche offers today?  i hear the pdk is excellent and can't wait to try it. and lol at that stupid steptronic but i guess it's just the development path to pdk so GG's to porsche i guess.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2014, 10:56:24 AM »
also kudos to b-easy on those size 16 jordan XI breds in his trunk

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2014, 12:11:47 AM »
This just means the workout with the lakers went better than expected and he stayed longer than planned.

good job michael!  :thumbs:

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2014, 07:35:05 AM »
Mike deserves to be on another great team. If anything you have a team knee massager

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2014, 01:23:25 AM »
@stevekylerNBA

.@LakersLin17: Any news on Beasley & the Lakers? <--- nothing new. Both are interested, but Bease needs to play and get guaranteed $$
1:13 PM - 9 Aug 2014

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2014, 01:26:45 AM »
@stevekylerNBA

.@LakersLin17: Any news on Beasley & the Lakers? <--- nothing new. Both are interested, but Bease needs to play and get guaranteed $$

Beas needs to realize the opportunity he has and not quibble over the $. He gets a bunch of $ if he signs. If he does what they want him to do, more $ will come.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2014, 04:59:02 PM »
@stevekylerNBA

Beas needs to realize the opportunity he has and not quibble over the $. He gets a bunch of $ if he signs. If he does what they want him to do, more $ will come.

His issue isn't with money its with playing time. He's only going to get a vet minimum - 1yr/$1MM from whatever team he signs with. What he's looking for is the best opportunity for sustained playing time so he can get a guaranteed contract afterwards.   

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2014, 07:32:13 AM »
For what it's worth:

Michael Beasley made a reservation for a rental car from manhattan airport for next week. My assumption is he will be attending the game.

:kstatriot: