Author Topic: Michael Beasley  (Read 45180 times)

The Big Train

Re: Michael Beasley
« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2014, 11:43:23 PM »
no link to the article, fake

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2014, 02:05:52 PM »
#China  :frown:

The Big Train

« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2014, 02:28:24 PM »
And now Wooldridge is the only KSU coach with a player in the league.  Did not necessarily see that coming.   :surprised:

frank and i guess oscar coached him for a year or whatever

http://foxct.com/2014/10/09/play-of-the-day-boston-celtic-rodney-mcgruder-catches-one-hand-alley-oop/

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2014, 02:29:53 PM »
Man!  Right in Cole Aldrich's fat losery face!

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2014, 02:30:15 PM »
And now Wooldridge is the only KSU coach with a player in the league.  Did not necessarily see that coming.   :surprised:

frank and i guess oscar coached him for a year or whatever

http://foxct.com/2014/10/09/play-of-the-day-boston-celtic-rodney-mcgruder-catches-one-hand-alley-oop/
look at that hair  :eek:

Offline bozocat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2014, 05:09:32 PM »
Well hot damn!  You go Rod!

#77 in your program...

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2014, 05:14:39 PM »
He hasn't made the team yet, has he?

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2014, 06:55:39 PM »
He hasn't made the team yet, has he?
Doubt it

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2014, 07:55:17 AM »

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2014, 08:00:14 AM »
Delonte West plays for them too.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2014, 08:08:07 AM »
Mike can beat KU in China.

Offline ljmhawk2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 10, 2014, 08:26:25 AM »
Mike can beat KU in China.

Beasley is the biggest NBA bust in recent years.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 10, 2014, 08:38:16 AM »
takes one to know one, loser

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 10, 2014, 09:22:28 AM »
Tim's really been sitting on that one. Although, I think Selby takes the cake on busts. I mean, good grief, #1 overall recruit and lasted like one year in the NBA.  :ROFL:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 10, 2014, 09:29:11 AM »
Mike could beat Selby in Manhattan, in Lawrence, in Africa, and most likely now in China, unless there is some weird law over there preventing it.

Offline Reboulet

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2014, 10:42:01 AM »
 :RacistFlush: Gems from the Yahoo commenters on Woj's story (http://sports.yahoo.com/news/michael-beasley-signs-one-year-deal-with-shanghai-sharks-185035868.html):

greg 19 hours ago
I live in Miami, and saw him at the mall during his first stint in Miami when he had cornrows and still to this day I have never seen anyone as high as Michael Beasley was that day. His eyes were completely red. He needs to be more disciplined and take his job more seriously.

laker fan 1989 8 hours ago
He can smoke weed, get high, and score a ton against his opponents. Then bang a bunch of hot asian tight chicks over there. Life is good there man.

No Name 19 hours ago
He's a colored, nothing is more important to him than weed and the occasional vag piece. He knows he can always depend on the rest of us taxpayers to pay his welfare check like the rest of them.

Brandon 18 hours ago
Amazing talent but as he will be told in China "he racks disciprine." It'll be a good break for him though, go to China away from the knuckleheads he likely hangs around, try some new drugs, plow a bunch of hot Chinese girls...could be a good gig. Hell, Stephon Marbury has a statue of him in China, not kidding - look it up.

allan 16 hours ago
idiot. the japanese are the ones that would say "racks diciprine". chinese have difficulty with R. they pronounce it as L.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2014, 10:51:19 AM »
:RacistFlush: Gems from the Yahoo commenters on Woj's story (http://sports.yahoo.com/news/michael-beasley-signs-one-year-deal-with-shanghai-sharks-185035868.html):

greg 19 hours ago
I live in Miami, and saw him at the mall during his first stint in Miami when he had cornrows and still to this day I have never seen anyone as high as Michael Beasley was that day. His eyes were completely red. He needs to be more disciplined and take his job more seriously.

He can smoke weed, get high, and score a ton against his opponents. Then bang a bunch of hot asian tight chicks over there. Life is good there man.

No Name 19 hours ago
He's a colored, nothing is more important to him than weed and the occasional vag piece. He knows he can always depend on the rest of us taxpayers to pay his welfare check like the rest of them.

Brandon 18 hours ago
Amazing talent but as he will be told in China "he racks disciprine." It'll be a good break for him though, go to China away from the knuckleheads he likely hangs around, try some new drugs, plow a bunch of hot Chinese girls...could be a good gig. Hell, Stephon Marbury has a statue of him in China, not kidding - look it up.

allan 16 hours ago
idiot. the japanese are the ones that would say "racks diciprine". chinese have difficulty with R. they pronounce it as L.

Racist comments not all that surprising, it's probably KU fans trying to bag on our guy Mike.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2014, 11:57:51 AM »
JFC, sometimes I think there is no hope for this country/world.

greg 19 hours ago

No Name 19 hours ago

Brandon 18 hours ago

allan 16 hours ago

Racist comments not all that surprising, it's probably KU fans trying to bag on our guy Mike.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 10, 2014, 12:31:22 PM »

Brandon 18 hours ago

Something for our guy to shoot for!

http://deadspin.com/5909908/stephon-marbury-statue-officially-unveiled-in-china-dennis-rodman-gives-dedication-speech

Offline ljmhawk2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 10, 2014, 01:07:52 PM »
Tim's really been sitting on that one. Although, I think Selby takes the cake on busts. I mean, good grief, #1 overall recruit and lasted like one year in the NBA.  :ROFL:

Beasley averaged like what...30/game in college? bust

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 10, 2014, 01:12:13 PM »

KU averages 2 bust a year. Next...

Offline ljmhawk2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 10, 2014, 01:25:20 PM »

KU averages 2 bust a year. Next...

and they get paid :)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 10, 2014, 02:18:27 PM »
Poor Landon

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 10, 2014, 02:37:48 PM »
Rain have your concrete truck parked today?

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2014, 03:34:18 PM »
Rain have your concrete truck parked today?

You are wanted in the Royals thread.