Author Topic: Kim English BITB  (Read 24556 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: Kim English BITB
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2012, 09:39:58 AM »
Sounds like the same clip they played on College Gameday

If it already exists online somewhere, link it so I don't have to do anything now.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2012, 09:41:36 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1p7bVohwGo

:lol:

Sorry if already posted.

Friend of goEMAW kim english was mocking jack harry for calling for the white foul

sweet.  lump kim in with the idiots in this thread that don't understand basketball.

1 of 4 thing were going to happen once the ball was inbounded to rice-

1) rice gets fouled with 20 seconds goes to the line, k-state has 2 timeouts and the ball to deal with the results of putting rice, the league's worst free throw shooter and someone who shoots better from the field than the free throw line, on the line. (advantage k-state)
2) rice dribble drives and scores with no time left on the clock (advantage isu)
3) rice dribble drives and gets fouled with no time on the clock (advantage isu)
4) rice dribble drives, refs don't call foul, rice misses shot, overtime (advantage isu)

this isn't complicated.

:thumbs:

yup, i was still right, thanks for the reminder  :thumbs:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2012, 10:04:25 AM »

If it already exists online somewhere, link it so I don't have to do anything now.

Meth heads seem to suck at loving Kim English and youtube.  These things happen to racist, poor fanbases.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2012, 10:11:47 AM »

Meth heads seem to suck at loving Kim English and youtube.  These things happen to racist, poor fanbases.

I thought maybe since it was on Gameday too, it could be found somewhere on an espn site.  If not, I'll make things right.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2012, 12:22:16 PM »
:thumbs:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2012, 08:35:02 PM »
Will he tweet about this? Does he usually?  :dunno:

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2012, 09:11:21 PM »
he'll shake it off, give props to frank like a pro

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: Kim English BITB
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2012, 09:19:55 PM »
he'll shake it off, give props to frank like a pro

This, he'll apologize for getting the T, and letting the fans down and give credit to frank and the team
I'm purple down

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2012, 11:13:48 PM »

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2012, 02:54:03 AM »
Bob Fescoe reports:

Kim English said this to the Columbia Tribune: "I just hate their fans. I hate them. Their fans kind of have a false sense of reality about what Kansas basketball is. It's not Kentucky. It's not UCLA."

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2012, 03:03:12 AM »
Bob Fescoe reports:

Kim English said this to the Columbia Tribune: "I just hate their fans. I hate them. Their fans kind of have a false sense of reality about what Kansas basketball is. It's not Kentucky. It's not UCLA."

:love: KU will never ever ever be UK  :love:

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2012, 07:08:15 AM »
Bob Fescoe reports:

That whole Columbia Tribune article was fantastically Mizzou-y. Basically a re-write of the mammoth post from Tigerboard.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2012, 07:17:51 AM »
I don't find KU fans to be that different than Mizzou fans

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2012, 08:40:24 AM »

Yes, it's definitely a case of "don't fight girls, you're both pretty". They are basically the same.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2012, 08:42:38 AM »

Yes, it's definitely a case of "don't fight girls, you're both pretty". They are basically the same.

But I think deep down Missouri fans know they've never been to a Final 4. Ever. And it shows sometimes.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2012, 08:58:48 AM »

But I think deep down Missouri fans know they've never been to a Final 4. Ever. And it shows sometimes.

After a while that has to sort of eat at you right? The NCAA tournament has been around for what 60? 70 years? And not once have they made it to the Final Four?

Then they have to look around at their two rivals from next door who each have multiple FF appearances.

T & P's, T's & P's

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2012, 09:05:26 AM »

After a while that has to sort of eat at you right? The NCAA tournament has been around for what 60? 70 years? And not once have they made it to the Final Four?

Then they have to look around at their two rivals from next door who each have multiple FF appearances.

T & P's, T's & P's

And it's not like their program has been complete garbage, they've had some good teams and nba players.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2012, 09:08:51 AM »
They've been good enough to have fans and a decent following, yet never won anything of value.  Its not like Nebrasketball where you've just consistently sucked so bad you've never won a tournament game, so nobody follows you or cares.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2012, 09:15:04 AM »
I didn't mean to imply that Mizzou doesn't have some history of good basketball. But I do find them to be different from KU fans, at least in basketball. There is something about fans that know what its like to be bad, and MU has had enough bad seasons the last 20 years to be more like us. KU basketball fans don't really know what its like to be bad at basketball.

catzacker

« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2012, 09:46:40 AM »
Given the stuff that Self said the other day and this….why can’t we (we being people not on this board) just allow coaches/players to just say whatever they want about each other w/out some sort of backlash or whatever?  These quotes, along with Self’s quotes about KC are entirely more entertaining than the boring rhetoric passed back and forth between “rivals” whether traditional or conference.  I long for the days of “we’re going to kick their ass when they come to norman”.  It makes sports much more entertaining, rivalries much more enjoyable and the conference much better. 

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2012, 09:55:50 AM »
Given the stuff that Self said the other day and this….why can’t we (we being people not on this board) just allow coaches/players to just say whatever they want about each other w/out some sort of backlash or whatever?  These quotes, along with Self’s quotes about KC are entirely more entertaining than the boring rhetoric passed back and forth between “rivals” whether traditional or conference.  I long for the days of “we’re going to kick their ass when they come to norman”.  It makes sports much more entertaining, rivalries much more enjoyable and the conference much better. 

Agreed.

And you can't spell "Frank's contract" with out NCAA. Again. (I was just noticing your avatar text...)

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2012, 10:00:07 AM »
English is playing the whole "leaving the conference" thing beautifully.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2012, 10:03:29 AM »
Billy Tubbs would have probably called the defectors mother fuckers on live television multiple times by now.