Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball / Re: PORTAL KOMBAT
« Last post by michigancat on Today at 07:07:17 AM »
IMO going through the process and withdrawing is good for most with pro aspirations, even if they're likely to play in Europe
« Last post by wetwillie on Today at 07:01:07 AM »
There is no downside to declaring for the draft under the current rules. He can go through the process and withdraw his name a month from now and still play college ball.

Every year i think this weird ass tree is dead bc it buds out later than everyone else but then all of a sudden leaves burst out like an alien

Also 100 Schrute bucks to anyone who can tell me what kind of tree it is.  Bought him and his bro online at like 3am back in my inebriated days because it was weird and now have no idea what it is.  But it grows like a damn weed and is p cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last post by Watershed on Today at 06:31:05 AM »
Zero chance he gets drafted. I know he can come back and is prob testing waters but he’s not getting drafted. Wade didn’t get drafted and he’s not Wade. He’s getting bad advice.

Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Last post by Stevesie60 on April 23, 2024, 11:57:47 PM »
My wife is enjoying Ripley way more than I am and I’m guessing it’s because I’ve seen The Talented Mr Ripley and she has not.

Interesting. I was going to suggest Mrs. Stevesie60 watch the movie with me first but I am glad I learned that that is NOT the route to take.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: appliance talk
« Last post by BIG APPLE CAT on April 23, 2024, 09:39:39 PM »
If clams wants to go to the Moon he just needs to stand on his tippy toes  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10