Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Kansas State Football / Re: Wild Wildcats in NFL Draft
« Last post by pissclams on Today at 10:07:42 PM »
Beebe to the Boys
dallas cowcats
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: CHIEFS
« Last post by kim carnes on Today at 09:59:50 PM »
A good pro comp that will resonate with cat fans is yamon figurs, who also ran the fastest 40 at the combine

Interesting...

https://ras.football/2020/01/23/yamon-figurs-ras/
https://ras.football/ras-information/?PlayerID=25184&ovl=Combine

So yamon had a higher ras than desean?  Damn
WTF are you even talking about #perpetualcringeblogkaren ?

Oh, Weinstein, okay Captain Cryptic.

You can’t discern the political leanings of someone over a mere $600k and Flying Spaghetti Monster knows there’s no other conduits for political contributions in the good ol USofA . . . #perpetualcringeblogkaren

#blueanon: Kings of Dark Money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: What are your must have guns.....
« Last post by KITNfury on Today at 09:51:15 PM »
I'll shoot sunshine for free.
Oh my god ... are we talking ... 600 thousand dollars in seven years? Dear lord ....
Burisma Burisma Burisma

This is just one of several topics where you have been showing your entire ass wrong. Like you couldn’t be more demonstrably w r o n g if you tried. At some point Dax, we have to agree to exist on the same planet in the same reality. This topic has been investigated. Thoroughly. There is 0 evidence of criminal activity.

If I choose to go around screaming that the Mets won the World Series in 2021 people are just going to refuse to engage because that’s patently stupid and the only thing keeping that hypothetical narrative alive is my pathetic refusal to accept basic reality
LMAO - What does Burisma have to do with discussion? (Nothing)

In 2011 controlling  interest in  Burisma was purchased by Briciti investments of . . . Cyprus.

So imagine being a giant derp (like you) because people question why our POTUS and his crackpipe smashing son were tied up in a corporation founded by people who were corrupt AF and then purchased by an entity residing in the money laundering capital of the world.

#lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: CHIEFS
« Last post by mocat on Today at 09:29:47 PM »
kim if you pretend they got drafted in reverse order does that help or hurt
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10