Author Topic: Whinny! Nicker! Snort! Neigh! Broncos master thread so SdK will stay tf out of the Chef's Kitchendom  (Read 10248 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Long season broncos fan(s), keep that head up.
Hahahaha head held high all day everyday. I'm most pissed about having CJ Anderson, Denver, and McManus starting on my fantasy team this week. :frown:

The Big Train

Chiefs dominated the chargers if I recall
You recall incorrectly. Chiefs were outgained and benefited from 3 terrible Rivers interceptions. Chiefs won though and that is all that matters. Broncos beat the Chargers once this year as well.

I stand corrected.  The chiefs have dominated many teams so far this year, which is why they are 1st in the division, so I guess I just assumed when I shouldn’t have.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Chiefs dominated the chargers if I recall
You recall incorrectly. Chiefs were outgained and benefited from 3 terrible Rivers interceptions. Chiefs won though and that is all that matters. Broncos beat the Chargers once this year as well.

I stand corrected.  The chiefs have dominated many teams so far this year, which is why they are 1st in the division, so I guess I just assumed when I shouldn’t have.
Hahaha :thumbs:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Love the Phillips had 3 shitty turnovers excuse that the Chiefs had nothing to do with it. :love:

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
The thing about being a fan of an actual good franchise is that you can handle a couple of down seasons between super bowl runs.  It would probably be harder to handle the down years if you know the good years only max out at a possible playoff win once every 25 years or so.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The thing about being a fan of an actual good franchise is that you can handle a couple of down seasons between super bowl runs.  It would probably be harder to handle the down years if you know the good years only max out at a possible playoff win once every 25 years or so.

Well said.

The Big Train

The Big Train

Some people can’t handle this thread

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You apparently don't understand why I started this thread.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
Nah, you're doing okay!

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Nah, you're doing okay!

I have faith he will fully catch on in due time.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
No way in hell the Broncos lose 3 straight. No way the Broncos lose to the chefs Monday. 0.00000000001% chance of a loss. I wont completely rule out Concrete Arrowhead Eyesore McDonalds Hilton Magic.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
When the Broncos win Monday, [you] needs to tuck their tail between their legs and stay out of this thread.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm going to take a moral W from last night. A 3 point loss with 4 TOs at Jack Trice south is nothing to be ashamed about. Week 17 should be a treat.  :driving:

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
By Week 17 the Broncos will be 6-9 and the game won't mean much to anyone.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Mahomes will probably be the started that week anyways.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

It will validate and give meaning to my life. A sportball team that I root for will have beaten a runpassball squad that other people support. It will take away all the pain of being middle aged, living in a cacty split level home, annoying kids, nagging wife, and locked into a loveless marriage. It is my sole reason to exist, the Broncos, that and drinking lots of booze and being a jackass on the internet.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

It will validate and give meaning to my life. A sportball team that I root for will have beaten a runpassball squad that other people support. It will take away all the pain of being middle aged, living in a cacty split level home, annoying kids, nagging wife, and locked into a loveless marriage. It is my sole reason to exist, the Broncos, that and drinking lots of booze and being a jackass on the internet.
Since I know this was directed at me, let me assure you this is by far from the truth. Just because you're sober now and ppl put up with your shitty posting because they walk on pins and needles around you because of your mental illness, I won't allow it. You're a POS. You lied about your success in Topeka when crap faced and then came whining to the board looking for help about your shitty situation. You're uneducated, you're the most narcissistic person on this board, you judge others, but don't want to be judged, and you live in the past of what could have been. You came for support one-on-one and I've offered you a place to stay, friendly advice on how for you to get out of default (you owe the US, but refuse to pay them), and have been nothing but kind to you until you started kissing ass to the "in" group. I did all of this after you called my wife a horse, fat, etc. I'm actually living a productive life and not talking myself up to convince myself i'm worth while. Bro, you have a crooked nose, you seek support from an online forum because you can't make friends IRL because they can go out and you can't trust yourself to. I'm happy ppl can put up with your doctor jekyll and mr hyde behavior, but just remember I have texts from you saying you wished you could find someone who could love you like I have. Literally, go eff yourself, or get raped or whatever, man. You're middle aged and you are literally starting life where I already was at 22.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 09:11:58 PM by WackyCat08 »

Online 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
To me, SDK's comment sure seemed to be about generic sports diehard guy, not a specific person
:adios:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
To me, SDK's comment sure seemed to be about generic sports diehard guy, not a specific person
Trust me, it was about me. He'll come in here and deny it now, but his silence tells it all. I've reached out to him since he went full butthurt with me and nothing. It is what it is.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i didn't know you had kids wacky  :confused:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i didn't know you had kids wacky  :confused:
He was referencing the forth coming that I've mentioned many times. Stop defending him, mocat. He's a mess of a poster and i'm over watching you guys allow his shittiness because he sucks up to you guys.