Author Topic: Where do I sleep?  (Read 3854 times)

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Where do I sleep?
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2015, 12:44:49 PM »
I have two bluemont rooms booked for the thursday night baylor game at like a ridiculous cheap rate because we knew it was going to be thursday and I booked before it was announced. I'd be willing to sell you one or both for a massive premium.

:peek:

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2015, 12:50:04 PM »
I'll probably just pass out on roidhead's front porch stairs after a game or two.

Works for me.

Crisis averted....found a room for the night of the #FAMILY reunion. 
@mikec2w

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2015, 01:17:03 PM »
I'll probably just pass out on roidhead's front porch stairs after a game or two.

Works for me.

Crisis averted....found a room for the night of the #FAMILY reunion.
let us drink

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2015, 05:20:28 PM »
I bet I sleep in a dryer at that 24hr laundry mat in aggieville. assuming its still there  :dunno:
I hear sleeping with your knees bent for long periods can lead to blood clots.  Be careful out there, AJ.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2015, 09:30:37 PM »
You know what I wouldn't suggest in thoughts of where one sleeps for games? I don't suggest buying a house with a friend, putting house through extreme renovations, renting out house, include in renovation basement apartment with the intention of sleeping in said apartment for gamedays, having the project going extremely poorly, end up losing $$$.  Don't do that.  Find a hotel.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2015, 09:53:10 PM »
You know what I wouldn't suggest in thoughts of where one sleeps for games? I don't suggest buying a house with a friend, putting house through extreme renovations, renting out house, include in renovation basement apartment with the intention of sleeping in said apartment for gamedays, having the project going extremely poorly, end up losing $$$.  Don't do that.  Find a hotel.

What about when your wife's grandma dies and leaves your wife and her sisters a sizable trust, convince her and her sisters to buy a family house to stay in and for the great-grand-kids to live in when they go to college?
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2015, 10:02:15 PM »

What about when your wife's grandma dies and leaves your wife and her sisters a sizable trust, convince her and her sisters to buy a family house to stay in and for the great-grand-kids to live in when they go to college?
Sounds pretty studly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023