Author Topic: Willie Skits  (Read 39266 times)

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Willie Skits
« Reply #275 on: October 29, 2013, 07:22:22 PM »
This thread makes me want to fight shellshock and beat his ass until he seizes

Not sure what this is going to accomplish? Was Willie out there beating this helpless dudes ass until he had a seizure? eff no, he was out there performing a skit that they had practiced before hand and the dude voluntarily signed up for. You've contributed maybe the second dumbest post on this tread...congrats for completely missing the point.

FWIW, this post wasn't meant to be taken seriously...
:adios:

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 29, 2013, 08:45:52 PM »
Holy crap, guys.  The video up on The Mercury is seriously disturbing.

Scroll down on the left.

http://themercury.com

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 29, 2013, 08:54:38 PM »

Scroll down on the left.

Why on earth would they put that online?? :horrorsurprise:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 29, 2013, 08:58:45 PM »

Scroll down on the left.

Thx. Lukebash909.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 29, 2013, 09:18:31 PM »

Why on earth would they put that online?? :horrorsurprise:

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 30, 2013, 12:04:51 PM »
and they replay it in slow motion. real wtf move by the merc.

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 30, 2013, 12:13:20 PM »
If it bleeds it leads!
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 30, 2013, 12:19:06 PM »
you all knew what the video was and still watched it, right?

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 30, 2013, 12:25:29 PM »
you all knew what the video was and still watched it, right?

the content warning at the beginning is just for show obvi.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 30, 2013, 01:07:31 PM »
Probably the most hits TheMercury.com has ever gotten, and has to be the most watched video in TheMercury.com history. But yeah, I wonder why they posted it.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: January 15, 2014, 01:42:14 PM »
http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2014/1/15/5312104/romance-nightmare-style

@edsbs
Do you live in Wichita, Topeka, KC, or Manhattan? We want to send Willie the Wildcat to you. (Be naked at the door.) http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2014/1/15/5312104/romance-nightmare-style

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 15, 2014, 02:14:10 PM »
Would definitely do this
@Trogdor_gE

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 15, 2014, 12:33:34 PM »

Aggressive mascoting is the future
@Trogdor_gE

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 24, 2015, 10:31:19 PM »
I don't normally get squeamish about stuff like that, but it was scary, easily the scariest thing I've seen at a sporting event. I think it was scarier because the guy isn't playing, you're so ill-prepared to see something like that from a skit. He was just seizing there all by himself it seemed like he was there alone for a very long time. I freaked out again when the ambulance hit the sirens and sped to Mercy. I thought he started seizing in the ambulance again.

I hate that happened to that kid, but I'm glad that tackle skit is done. The skits were great back during the DoD when they actually required thought. Jamie Adcock sitting in a recliner changing stations on the jumbotron with a giant fake remote was boss.

I met the fake eer' who got sketti brained today. Nice guy and didn't seem to have any negative repercussions. Used to be on the cheer team and said he got to be Willie sometimes. I asked him if he ever took the Willie head to parties or took selfies with it and he said they were pretty protective of it.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 10:35:18 PM by pvegs »

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 24, 2015, 11:47:43 PM »
I don't normally get squeamish about stuff like that, but it was scary, easily the scariest thing I've seen at a sporting event. I think it was scarier because the guy isn't playing, you're so ill-prepared to see something like that from a skit. He was just seizing there all by himself it seemed like he was there alone for a very long time. I freaked out again when the ambulance hit the sirens and sped to Mercy. I thought he started seizing in the ambulance again.

I hate that happened to that kid, but I'm glad that tackle skit is done. The skits were great back during the DoD when they actually required thought. Jamie Adcock sitting in a recliner changing stations on the jumbotron with a giant fake remote was boss.

I met the fake eer' who got sketti brained today. Nice guy and didn't seem to have any negative repercussions. Used to be on the cheer team and said he got to be Willie sometimes. I asked him if he ever took the Willie head to parties or took selfies with it and he said they were pretty protective of it.

Sounds like a classic non-denial denial. 

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 25, 2015, 09:41:07 AM »

I know the kid, he is weird. Avoid
@Trogdor_gE

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 25, 2015, 10:03:57 AM »

I know the kid, he is weird. Avoid
Canco

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 26, 2015, 07:31:03 AM »
Willie needs to rapel (spelling?) from something for at least one entrance. Only request.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023