Author Topic: Andre McDonald  (Read 23592 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Andre McDonald
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2012, 12:59:25 PM »
any time you have to spend 5 days in the pokey it's MCMW.  that's just facts.

did you learn pokey from Rex Hud yesterday?  :dubious:

no, how the hell did he use it?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2012, 01:15:26 PM »
Guys, important question: what is his new nickname going to be? Andre McDogald seems way too easy.

Junk Yard Dre

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2012, 01:18:58 PM »
domestic battery and possession of alcohol by a minor - PROBATION
Dog off leash - 5 DAYS IN JAIL

How are we supposed to MCMW if our own judicial system doesn't understand how it works?

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2012, 01:20:48 PM »
domestic battery and possession of alcohol by a minor - PROBATION
Dog off leash - 5 DAYS IN JAIL

1 oz. of weed in pocket - 50 YEARS - POUND ME IN THE ASS PRISON

/rcpd

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2012, 01:23:26 PM »
he's not going to jail for a dog off leash

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2012, 01:26:42 PM »
He's going to jail for a dog with frickin laser beams.

Offline ELL3

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2012, 03:36:28 PM »
what penalty did Allen Webb get when he beat the guy up?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2012, 03:38:19 PM »
guys, again, he's not going to jail for having a dog off a leash.  he's going to jail for a probation violation. 

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2012, 03:42:32 PM »
jfc, going to jail solely b/c of a dog off a leash and nothing else? :sdeek:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2012, 03:43:47 PM »
Riley County District Court Case No. 11 CR 682, filed 9/8/11, original charge of domestic battery taking place on 8/28/11, amended to battery as part of deferred adjudication (diversion) in February 2012.

Riley County District Court Case No. 12 CR 204, an appeal from municipal court filed 4/9/12, not sure who was appealing what but in any event dismissed 5/9/12 and original file returned to muni court 7/11/12.  Either that muni conviction was for dog misdeeds and he's since violated probation, or the conviction was for a separate domestic battery and MIP that got dealt with in muni court and now a dog issue has been deemed a violation.

Kellis' summary doesn't really make sense in real life.  If he was actually convicted of a new dog case recently, the 5 days he's serving is for domestic battery and MIP for which he was granted probation, not because he had a mean dog.  Winters, head over to 610 Colorado with $10 and make some copies of the file for us.

Kansas State tight end Andre McDonald began serving a five-day sanction in the Riley County jail Sunday for violating probation.

Manhattan city prosecutor Kassie McEntire said McDonald was convicted of a violation of the city’s dangerous dog ordinance. McDonald was on probation after being arrested last year when he was cited with domestic battery and possession of alcohol by a minor in Manhattan’s Aggieville district.

The dangerous dog ordinance is elaborate. But McEntire said McDonald’s violation stemmed from owning an aggressive dog.

Small world...Kassie was one of my roommates during my time at K-State.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2012, 04:03:55 PM »
Riley County District Court Case No. 11 CR 682, filed 9/8/11, original charge of domestic battery taking place on 8/28/11, amended to battery as part of deferred adjudication (diversion) in February 2012.

Riley County District Court Case No. 12 CR 204, an appeal from municipal court filed 4/9/12, not sure who was appealing what but in any event dismissed 5/9/12 and original file returned to muni court 7/11/12.  Either that muni conviction was for dog misdeeds and he's since violated probation, or the conviction was for a separate domestic battery and MIP that got dealt with in muni court and now a dog issue has been deemed a violation.

Kellis' summary doesn't really make sense in real life.  If he was actually convicted of a new dog case recently, the 5 days he's serving is for domestic battery and MIP for which he was granted probation, not because he had a mean dog.  Winters, head over to 610 Colorado with $10 and make some copies of the file for us.

Kansas State tight end Andre McDonald began serving a five-day sanction in the Riley County jail Sunday for violating probation.

Manhattan city prosecutor Kassie McEntire said McDonald was convicted of a violation of the city’s dangerous dog ordinance. McDonald was on probation after being arrested last year when he was cited with domestic battery and possession of alcohol by a minor in Manhattan’s Aggieville district.

The dangerous dog ordinance is elaborate. But McEntire said McDonald’s violation stemmed from owning an aggressive dog.

Tell her to drop all charges pending against anyone associated with KSU athletics.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2012, 04:06:53 PM »
Guys, important question: what is his new nickname going to be? Andre McDogald seems way too easy.

Andre McMCMW

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2012, 04:08:41 PM »
Assaultdre MIC-Doganald.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2012, 04:12:55 PM »
Andre McVick

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2012, 04:25:41 PM »
I've petted those dogs a couple times, they are sweet dogs. Manhattans pit policy says dogs cant ever be off a lease or it's a violation. Apparently the dogs just got away from Andre and ran around for a bit, scared some kids. What a crappy situation.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2012, 04:29:34 PM »
I've petted those dogs a couple times, they are sweet dogs. Manhattans pit policy says dogs cant ever be off a lease or it's a violation. Apparently the dogs just got away from Andre and ran around for a bit, scared some kids. What a crappy situation.

god damnit

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2012, 04:31:59 PM »
99 times out of 100 a dog problem is really a people problem.  rough ridin' people. 

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2012, 04:34:08 PM »

Andre's petting zoo!! where can I go to pet these sweet dogs?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2012, 04:35:22 PM »
Andre, if you're looking for a place to hide the dogs so they don't get euthanized PM me!

Offline EMAWesome

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2012, 05:00:19 PM »
I fully expect some Photoshop work with this original.

Pretty terrible, but I gotta go

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2012, 05:17:35 PM »

Tell her to drop the BS townie charges against this guy. We need 10+ wins this year.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2012, 11:49:14 PM »
You guys remember when Mike Eckler's piranha died?  He dedicated his season to the dead piranha and went on to have a pretty good year smashing dudes on kickoffs.

Or when Jarrod Cooper's python ate his cat?

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Andre McDonald
« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2012, 02:23:36 AM »

Danger Dog
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2012, 07:18:50 AM »
You guys remember when Mike Eckler's piranha died?  He dedicated his season to the dead piranha and went on to have a pretty good year smashing dudes on kickoffs.

Or when Jarrod Cooper's python ate his cat?

Or when that python wrapped himself around Jarrod in the middle of the night.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2012, 07:54:36 AM »
What about when Jerrod got smashed betwixt a car and a brick wall in Aggieville?? (I think this was him.)
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12