Author Topic: Richard Sherman hates Crabtree, loves L.L. Bean  (Read 31475 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: Richard Sherman hates Crabtree, loves L.L. Bean
« Reply #201 on: January 23, 2014, 08:01:16 AM »
i enjoyed his an erin's embrace. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 23, 2014, 10:42:20 AM »
"I studied the old-school game more than the new-school game. I'm old school and it rubs a lot of people the wrong way. Giving a true passionate speech after a game is old-school football. Playing press corner every play is old-school football. I guess I just haven't adjusted to the times."

:lol:

http://espn.go.com/blog/seattle-seahawks/post/_/id/3937/sherman-says-ali-is-his-inspiration

Offline GoPowercat.com

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 23, 2014, 01:11:39 PM »

I think we ALL enjoyed the "through the keyhole" nudes that surfaced online a couple years ago.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 23, 2014, 01:16:13 PM »

I think we ALL enjoyed the "through the keyhole" nudes that surfaced online a couple years ago.

Meh, internet pron has ruined the novelty.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 23, 2014, 03:18:28 PM »
I'll just leave this here  :whistle1:

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=172&f=2485&t=12617276

Why is Richard Sherman lying about his SAT scores? Post Rating (4 votes)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://georgia.scout.com/a.z?s=135&p=8&c=1 &nid=1850663

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/footbal l/recruiting/player-Richard-Sherman-30260

From his scout, rivals, and other high school recruiting profiles: Sherman reports a 3.9 GPA/990 SAT/1060 retake. So a 21 and 23 ACT equivalent. Not even close to get into Stanford. He also got a 24 on his Wonderlic which is what an average secretary would score.

Now I see many media outlets reporting he received a 1200 and all the way up to a 1400 on his SAT, or the ACT equivalent of a 31. LOL.

Why is a man with below average SAT scores, average Wonderlic, and a communications degree (while being a privileged athlete) considered "brilliant"?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 23, 2014, 03:34:44 PM »
I'll just leave this here  :whistle1:

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=172&f=2485&t=12617276

Why is Richard Sherman lying about his SAT scores? Post Rating (4 votes)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://georgia.scout.com/a.z?s=135&p=8&c=1 &nid=1850663

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/footbal l/recruiting/player-Richard-Sherman-30260

From his scout, rivals, and other high school recruiting profiles: Sherman reports a 3.9 GPA/990 SAT/1060 retake. So a 21 and 23 ACT equivalent. Not even close to get into Stanford. He also got a 24 on his Wonderlic which is what an average secretary would score.

Now I see many media outlets reporting he received a 1200 and all the way up to a 1400 on his SAT, or the ACT equivalent of a 31. LOL.

Why is a man with below average SAT scores, average Wonderlic, and a communications degree (while being a privileged athlete) considered "brilliant"?

Man this is what people do, they just can't leave it be. For the record Stanford does not have special admissions standards for athletes, I'd seriously doubt they would make special exceptions for the 61st ranked cornerback.

Do you know that JO's rivals profile said that he had an offer from Coach Cal at Kentucky? There are a lot of people with a lot of access to those profiles.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 23, 2014, 03:37:00 PM »
Weird. JO's mom never mentioned that when I asked her all the teams that recruited JO. We got him over Rhode Island, thanks to mom.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 23, 2014, 03:39:41 PM »
Yeah, that was also Kentucky, pre Calipari. he was a '08 recruit.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: January 23, 2014, 03:59:57 PM »

Yeah you're right, point stands though, Billy G didn't give him an offer either

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 23, 2014, 04:36:09 PM »

Yeah you're right, point stands though, Billy G didn't give him an offer either
:thumbs: Yeah, I get your point. I got to thinking after that post tho. I love seeing what schools recruited a player after they're gone. You forget and sometimes it surpises you. I love looking at Pullen's list.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 23, 2014, 05:15:03 PM »
Holy crap  :ROFL: I hope no one expected me to be mad. Man katdaddy with an all-timer. I laughed so loudly reading that I woke up my beautiful African wife. Thanks for the laughs you wonderful dumbfuck.
You mean she's not American.  And does she have a passport?

I forgot to even post in the master dating thread all the funky arrangements that had to be made when eating with MIR and his African wife.  Chicat thought the Indians were problematic...
Is that how he introduces his wife to friends?  :dunno:  Do the places that they want to eat at named by nationality?  Racists like those type of places.

Yep, and it's weird because it's like "yo, MIR, I've got rough ridin' eyes, I can see your wife's African."
I'm just a dumbfuck, but GD that's funny.  :ROFL:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 23, 2014, 05:28:12 PM »
The perplexing question is MIR a racist. 
Maybe this guy has the answer:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 23, 2014, 05:42:15 PM »

Just for my own edification can you quote a post or two of mine that lead you to blow my cover as a racist? I thought I was doing a good job of hiding it but you saw right through me. What gave it away?

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 23, 2014, 05:45:08 PM »
Steve Dave coach up your guy katdaddy please.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 23, 2014, 06:08:36 PM »
One of the most uncomfortable times of my life was when MIR invited all of us to watch him in one of his weekend tennis tournaments.  We were all there early in our specially made MIR tennisPAK t-shirts, so it was pretty clear who we were supporting.  He pretty much cruised through the bracket, saying things to his opponents that would make Sherman blush and doing heel stuff that nicname only dreams about.  We, by proxy, become pariahs among the spectators.  To top it all off, MIR took to the winner's podium and did the Tommie Smith gloved fist thing while they played a PE song I'm told he forced some intern to put on the PA system.  Talk about awkward.  He's got a hell of a kick serve, tho.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 23, 2014, 06:23:15 PM »
I would just like to take a moment to recognize BushBlister for overachieving on this thread title.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 23, 2014, 06:42:06 PM »

Just for my own edification can you quote a post or two of mine that lead you to blow my cover as a racist? I thought I was doing a good job of hiding it but you saw right through me. What gave it away?
Just the fact you bring up racism in most of the threads you post in might be a cue.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 23, 2014, 06:46:34 PM »
If MIR hadn't insisted on telling every single person in stillwater that he was black that time we all went down a few years ago, we probably wouldn't have been told by the Wendy's front counter lady that we needed to get him to the kansas border by sundown.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 23, 2014, 06:49:42 PM »
If MIR hadn't insisted on telling every single person in stillwater that he was black that time we all went down a few years ago, we probably wouldn't have been told by the Wendy's front counter lady that we needed to get him to the kansas border by sundown.
Redneck roundup?!?!  :horrorsurprise:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 23, 2014, 07:06:05 PM »
One of the most uncomfortable times of my life was when MIR invited all of us to watch him in one of his weekend tennis tournaments.  We were all there early in our specially made MIR tennisPAK t-shirts, so it was pretty clear who we were supporting.  He pretty much cruised through the bracket, saying things to his opponents that would make Sherman blush and doing heel stuff that nicname only dreams about.  We, by proxy, become pariahs among the spectators.  To top it all off, MIR took to the winner's podium and did the Tommie Smith gloved fist thing while they played a PE song I'm told he forced some intern to put on the PA system.  Talk about awkward.  He's got a hell of a kick serve, tho.

Did MIR ever face off with fatty on the tennis court?

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 23, 2014, 07:08:37 PM »

I was an absolute disaster in Stillwater and no one said crap.  Just proof that the entire state of Oklahoma is like 1800's Mississippi

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 23, 2014, 07:44:45 PM »

Just the fact you bring up racism in most of the threads you post in might be a cue.

So no quotes pointing to my racism? I bring up racism in most threads I post in so it should be easy.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 23, 2014, 07:48:33 PM »

I got black balled from that tournament, you would think in this day and age people wouldn't be so scared of a strong black man