Author Topic: Tom Asbury was right  (Read 1411 times)

Offline Bill Clarahan

• agricultural related person
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Tom Asbury was right
« on: March 31, 2012, 11:27:41 PM »
K-State is nothing but a bunch of bib overall wearing dumbasses, with Curley of the stooges as a president and an egomanical midget of an AD.

Somewhere, tonight Tom Asbury laughs.

Sleep well Tom

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Tom Asbury was right
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 11:32:34 PM »
K-State is nothing but a bunch of bib overall wearing dumbasses, with Curley of the stooges as a president and an egomanical midget of an AD.

Sleep well Tom

He really say that? Not surprised or anything, just never heard it before.

Offline massofcatfan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 07:41:13 AM »

Sleep well Tom
He really say that? Not surprised or anything, just never heard it before.

Hi did say this about his failure at K-State: "Maybe I didn't wear overalls and a straw hat." Cannot confirm the Curley and midget quotes.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 07:43:13 AM by massofcatfan »
I want to wake up in a city that never sleeps, etc.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 08:14:21 AM »
Weber embodies everything about the perpetual second rate, acceptance of status quo mediocrity that has plagued this school.  Everything.  This is the poor little K-State mentality personified. 

We tried so hard to rid ourselves of it during the Huggins/Martin era, and in a moment's time it was all killed.

So hard to believe it.
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 08:40:59 AM »
Weber embodies everything about the perpetual second rate, acceptance of status quo mediocrity that has plagued this school.  Everything.  This is the poor little K-State mentality personified. 

We tried so hard to rid ourselves of it during the Huggins/Martin era, and in a moment's time it was all killed.

So hard to believe it.

Very accurate.  My niece who is a freshman at KSU called me yesterday and told me she should have gone to KU.  "Yep", is all I could muster to say to her.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever