Date: 26/04/24 - 14:49 PM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: Hey Catmatt  (Read 1261 times)

June 24, 2009, 04:45:19 PM
Read 1261 times

Jmo

• Cub

Thanks alot for your "mojo"  :flush: ever since you've moved back things have gotten worse.  Why don't you gtfo of Kansas, but continue making your videos...tia  :ksu:  :kstatriot:

June 24, 2009, 11:22:42 PM
Reply #1

ayosaba

• Cub

Worse how? All the stuff that is coming out now happened before Cattmatt came back, so if anything he's helping to get rid of all the bad that happened, and soon we'll be smooth Sailing. Or I could be completely wrong and you're right. Who really knows. :dunno:

Ayo

June 25, 2009, 12:04:20 AM
Reply #2

mjrod

• Second String Wildcat

• MJROD Consulting Services, Inc
According to Catmatt's mojo, K-State will win the NC in three years...

June 25, 2009, 09:38:50 AM
Reply #3

Winters

• Senior Cub

Winters' Mojo>>>Catmatt mojo

June 25, 2009, 10:13:42 AM
Reply #4

Kat Kid

• Administrator
  • Junior Wildcat

• Personal Text
    warm up the EMAW
According to Catmatt's mojo, K-State will win the NC in three years...

You when I start to like you?  After you haven't posted in threads I've looked at and I've started to forget about you.  Then upon seeing your sh1t bbs'ing I'm lurched back to a reality in which you are in charge of running this website.  There is no justice in this life.  Just none.
ksufanscopycat my friends.

June 25, 2009, 11:14:08 AM
Reply #5

Bookie Pimp

• Classless Cat
  • Cub

Just wait until I organize a tailgate party, and MJ brings a pallette of water and a veggie tray... then you'll love him again!

:fiesta:

June 25, 2009, 12:13:42 PM
Reply #6

Pete

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Hicks
Just wait until I organize a tailgate party, and MJ brings a pallette of water and a veggie tray... then you'll love him again!

:fiesta:

This I must see. 

June 25, 2009, 08:57:58 PM
Reply #7

hutchcat

• Cub

And BTW, where the hell are all your videos? Love your EMAW in those videos/your hatred for Prince.  :users:

June 27, 2009, 06:16:34 PM
Reply #8

Catmatt

Got pissed off and took down the videos.  They'll be back soon.  Just too sensitive, can't take negative comments.  Need thicker skin.  Need to start using personal pronouns.

You want to talk Mojo?

Ireland Rubgy won the 6 Nations, going undefeated after I visited Ireland and bought a rugby shirt.

FC Barcelona beat Man United in the EUFA Champs Game after we went to Barcelona and I bought an FC Barcelona shirt.

The first goal in that game was scored by Samuel Eto'o, a Cameroonian player whose replica jersey I bought in Yaounde when we went to Cameroon (he is the start of the Cameroonian National Team, of course).

Now, since I have been back to Kansas:

--We fired Ron Prince.
--Chris Harper left Oregon and came to KSU.
--Brod Smith left whatever Big 10 crap school he was at and came to KSU
--Old Ballz is back (despite the way it went down, his presence is still a good thing)
--KSU Hoops, while not making it to the Big Dance, surpassed all expectations and has landed a pretty darn good recruiting class
--KSU Baseball made it to Regionals for the first time ever (best record in school history)
--New President and AD, who seem intent on cleaning house and restoring order to the university (I like these guys, and so do some people I know with connections to the uni).

This is just the tip of the iceberg, numbnuts.  The mojo is real.  It's bigger than your sorry little ku wannabe ass, and Catmatt has more EMAW in the pubes that fall onto the rim of the toilet when he takes a piss than you do in your whole body.

You wanna call out the mojo.  Keep flapping, cum-sucking gutter slut.  I will gladly smack you in the mouth with my dick on my way into your trailer to frack your girlfriend.

June 27, 2009, 06:27:09 PM
Reply #9

fatty fat fat

• Premium Member
  • Hall of Fame

• Personal Text
    The very best.
--We fired Ron Prince.
--Old Ballz is back (despite the way it went down, his presence is still a good thing)
--KSU Hoops, while not making it to the Big Dance, surpassed all expectations and has landed a pretty darn good recruiting class
--KSU Baseball made it to Regionals for the first time ever (best record in school history)
--New President and AD, who seem intent on cleaning house and restoring order to the university (I like these guys, and so do some people I know with connections to the uni).

Life is good.  8-)
It is a tragedy because now, we have at least an extra month without Cat football until next year. I hate wasting my life away but I can hardly wait until next year.

June 27, 2009, 07:50:44 PM
Reply #10

I_have_purplewood

• Cub

Got pissed off and took down the videos.  They'll be back soon.  Just too sensitive, can't take negative comments.  Need thicker skin.  Need to start using personal pronouns.

You want to talk Mojo?

Ireland Rubgy won the 6 Nations, going undefeated after I visited Ireland and bought a rugby shirt.

FC Barcelona beat Man United in the EUFA Champs Game after we went to Barcelona and I bought an FC Barcelona shirt.

The first goal in that game was scored by Samuel Eto'o, a Cameroonian player whose replica jersey I bought in Yaounde when we went to Cameroon (he is the start of the Cameroonian National Team, of course).

--We fired Ron Prince.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, numbnuts.  The mojo is real.  It's bigger than your sorry little ku wannabe ass, and Catmatt has more EMAW in the pubes that fall onto the rim of the toilet when he takes a piss than you do in your whole body.

You wanna call out the mojo.  Keep flapping, cum-sucking gutter slut.  I will gladly smack you in the mouth with my dick on my way into your trailer to frack your girlfriend.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lick: :lick: :lick: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Here's hoping that Clams is chillin' with someone cool up in that big EMAW in the sky. RIP Clams, RIP.

June 27, 2009, 08:14:36 PM
Reply #11

hutchcat

• Cub

:nahnah: and took down the videos.  They'll be back soon.  Just too sensitive, can't take negative comments.  Need thicker skin.  Need to start using personal pronouns.

You want to talk Mojo?

--We fired Ron Prince.

:nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :kstatriot:

June 27, 2009, 08:21:34 PM
Reply #12

Rick Daris

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

why would you even do this? this just seems weird. i wouldn't do this. seems weird/unnecessary.  :confused:

June 27, 2009, 10:10:43 PM
Reply #13

vuren

• Cub

ireland rugby sucks.  come play the boks they will whip their ass.

tri nations is where it's at.

June 27, 2009, 10:20:25 PM
Reply #14

gunnar1073

• Cub

why would you even do this? this just seems weird. i wouldn't do this. seems weird/unnecessary.  :confused:

I dunno... nothing puts someone in their place better than rubbing your balls in their face...

June 27, 2009, 10:54:03 PM
Reply #15

Rick Daris

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

I dunno... nothing puts someone in their place better than rubbing your balls in their face...

have not heard about this. is this true?

plus...he said "smack you in the mouth with my dick" and you said "rubbing your balls in their face"

are these the same things? is this commonly done? apoligize for being somewhat out of the loop here.

June 28, 2009, 08:32:14 AM
Reply #16

Catmatt

ireland rugby sucks.  come play the boks they will whip their ass.

tri nations is where it's at.

No argument there.  Love the Boks.  Can't wait for Eastwood's movie about them this December.  I'm just saying ... I visit Ireland, and Ireland wins Six Nations.  Trust the mojo.

June 28, 2009, 08:33:43 AM
Reply #17

Catmatt

plus...he said "smack you in the mouth with my dick" and you said "rubbing your balls in their face"

are these the same things? is this commonly done? apoligize for being somewhat out of the loop here.

Clearly a bunch of pups on this site.  If you don't know where "smack you in the mouth with my dick" comes from, you've been watching too much Dane Cook standup.  Catmatt is old school.

June 28, 2009, 09:21:45 AM
Reply #18

Rick Daris

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

You wanna call out the mojo.  Keep flapping, cum-sucking gutter slut.  I will gladly smack you in the mouth with my dick on my way into your trailer to frack your girlfriend.

Clearly a bunch of pups on this site.  If you don't know where "smack you in the mouth with my dick" comes from, you've been watching too much Dane Cook standup.  Catmatt is old school.

who's dane cook and why do you keep insisting on putting your penis on/around other guys mouths?

seems unnecessary/unsanitary.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 10:26:04 AM by Rick Daris »